Task Force

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by rev, Feb 21, 2017.

1. rev

rev picard is lord

I don't see anything noticeably different except a different set of some animations, aside from that, meh.

SkiMask and oni64 like this.
  2. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

lmao

everythingred likes this.
  3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I agree, but there was additions I hadn't seen though too. I never heard the ambiance or the music before. Meh all the same, but the game did have SOME new shit. I got 2:00 in though and wished the streamer would've showcased a Russ Phillips classic before a "sub contracted" map. Hate the M4 noise and reverb still and swear I could still pick out ANY one of their silenced weapons shot against 99 others in a video game blind audio test. Put one up, I'll ace it.

Would still like to see them complete the fucking thing all the same. Anyone else agree?

4. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

I would be happy to never see this half ass game again. Only morbid curiosity got me to look this time. I miss Socom 1 and 2. I'd play the shit out of either one if it was remastered in HD.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    MACK IS GOD likes this.
  5. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Not ego, fear of what happens if they shut down.
    They don't have any market share, nor the juice to do anything about the competition. They're done, and the people over there are either too blind to realize it or too far gone into their narrative to admit the truth, for fear of looking like hypocrites who colluded in the intentional fracturing of the community in an attempt to take ownership of it.

everythingred and SkiMask like this.
  6. Blindside

Blindside Butterstick

I can say Task Force already has better animations and character movement :cool:

7. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

That's not sayin much though.

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

but that IS saying SOMETHING.

To H-Hour supporters that shit has to grind at them just a tad. Especially the volunteers.

I do liken the 3 projects to raise the "Lock and Dam" for all though regardless; its tough to mention one without the others following closely behind. I think it's unavoidable at this point till they are successful or officially close up shop.

Either way, I will be clicking on the next Task Force video that gets posted here.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  9. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  10. Blindside

Blindside Butterstick

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Test session streaming will begin tomorrow. It will be live-viewing only so if you're interested to see how the game is try not to miss out. You're all invited :D. I'm thinking to disable commenting for this particular streaming event just to keep things clean, chill, and for early viewing purposes only. Discussions can occur elsewhere such as here. Also keep in mind THE GAME IS IN EARLY ALPHA. We just want to show the direction of the game. Everything is subject to change.

Where: https://www.twitch.tv/kevinsredz

When: Friday, May 05 - 9:00 PM (EST)

I will look forward to what everyone here thinks and hearing feedback :)

11. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

Wait, we are invited to a stream where we can't comment?
    OH BOY!

12. Blindside

Blindside Butterstick

Again, "thinking". I just don't want shit talking is all. Most likely I won't disable it.

13. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

LOL.....I am more interested than H Hour than I am this game...and I basically give zero fucks about H Hour..so yeah.

/SS/ PEIPER and MACK IS GOD like this.
  14. rev

rev picard is lord

Didn't you say you guys completely scrapped the animations and were going to redo them? Is that done?

15. Blindside

Blindside Butterstick

they are being redone, but they've just been improved for now. We have some new features we will be adding but that will come later on after the stream. "Reworked" may have been a more appropriate term.

Why?

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  16. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

because everyone here knows how this is going to turn out.

17. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I think disabling chat is the wrong move for a live stream like that. Just have a couple of mods to filter anything out super toxic. Not allowing community feedback is a bad look and does little to motivate the apprehensive among us to believe this is anything other than a historically typical Redline production.

oni64 likes this.
  18. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

No.

Even if by some miracle they were able to actually bring the game to market and it was everything they promised, I couldnt bring myself to support it.

Its like that chick that you were with for a few months who you thought might really be the one. But you got in a big fight and broke up for a few weeks. And then you talked and got back together and thought things might work out. But then she had too much too drink one night and told you that during the few weeks you werent together, she hooked up with like 5 guys.

And then she tries to justify it by saying "well we were broken up and I was really vulnerable emotionally". But all you can think about every time you look at her is the half dozen cocks she sucked the moment she had the chance to. And then you think about how thats just the cocks she TOLD you about, and not the TRUE amount of cocks she sucked.

And then you start doing the math and realize if this chick actually admitted that she had half a dozen cocks immediately for a few weeks after you broke up, the actual number is really like 5 times more than that. And every time you look at her all you can think about is the disgusting number of shlongs she has happily inhaled and yet still has the gall to expect you to just be cool with that shit when it makes your skin crawl when she tries to kiss you and the only solution that will ever truly put your soul at ease is chopping her head off and burying her in your backyard.

Its kinda like that.

/SS/ PEIPER and oni64 like this.
  19. Blindside

Blindside Butterstick

Understandable. It's just going to be my personal twitch so it shouldn't be a big deal anyways. I know BMilitant will be streaming too but not sure if anyone else will.

20. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Will you be nude during the stream?

oni64 and /SS/ PEIPER like this.