The Community Going Forward

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by o3Celerity, May 11, 2017.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

The Socom Holy Trinity.

How is it we dont have a game yet?

Buchanans and everythingred like this.
  2. MR.BLUE

MR.BLUE SOCOM II Clan Founder

I like you Mack, but I don't like you that much -- try Blonde.

Tawok likes this.
  3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Been there, done that. It must have been a very cold night in Canadia when he took the pics.

4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

There you go bud, benefit of the doubt and all. Tawok and him are gonna do some great things. #MSGA

Devil's Advocate of TRS = Win/Win
    [​IMG]

Buchanans likes this.
  5. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

If we're going to air this out, then the past has to surface a bit... I can't exactly bust your balls, since the main complaint around here was your lack of interaction with the community. Most people seemed pissed off that you dodge, dip, duck, dive, and... dodged when things would get heated. If someone accuses you of stealing shit and it wasn't your intention, you kind of have to rip them a new asshole in defense of yourself or people just assume the worst.

If everyone remembers correctly i went out on a limb and backed you up when everyone gave you shit for posting your videos here, then they made me understand WHY they gave you shit, they showed what i was doing differently to what you were doing and yeah... it made sense. That's when i personally got pissed off at you dude. Because when i stick my neck out for someone, i don't want my head to get chopped off when that person posts and bounces, never to say a word again for months on end, outside of some other group/social media.

I'm a grown ass man, i can leave the water under the fridge! Welcome back you bearded bastard!

Drum likes this.
  6. WRX_

WRX_ Too many sheep on this site

This x 100

Cucks will be cucks though

Buchanans likes this.
  7. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

As people have mentioned before, Celerity has a community following that can be utilized to reach even more people. Generating social media activity, SEO, think of it as a radio relay for the whole SOCOM community. Now, you can argue the merits of what he has to offer, where they stack up to what SOFs or Redline had, or argue that his actions have morally nullified that following, but if we're going to judge, we ought to own up to our words. It's been said here many times that if any of the SOCOM villains of late were to come here and apologize, we'd at least acknowledge and respect that self-awareness, if not give them a second chance. I'm not asking you to do the latter, or even the former for that matter, I just want to make sure we don't look up from our phones and see the soccer net is over by the bleachers now.

seinfeld_episode085_337x233_040420061511.jpg

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  8. Buchanans

Buchanans Navy SEAL

That what I said didn't I?
    Pretty sure I said he had nothing.

A SOCOM community following in 2017?
    Lets be realistic about the value of that.

9. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

Big Picture wise, if you people are serious about growing the community, in my opinion you need to let @Bigfry handle that. He can correct me if I am wrong but I believe he has a growing community on 2 major platforms and has already stated that he is waiting for the right time for him and his channel before he starts another socom push at sony.

What we cannot have anymore is idiots sabotaging shit and doing their own thing. Imagine if the Yoshida push not too long ago was fractured among different groups or communities and each gave no shit about the other, they only wanted a new socom. It would have been disorganized as shit and Yoshida probably would have never saw it. I consider that campaign at Yoshida a big success. No socom yet but HE SAW THE VIDEO. He knows about us now, thats all we could have asked for. The rest is up to Sony.

I dont want Celerity involved in leading any community pushes going forward because he lacks leadership capabilities and looks for instant gratification. I dont know him personally but I have seen this time and again from him from this to HHour to renaming the PS4 group to his website. All of them with a "me first, I want it now!" mentality. I would never help out anything he pushes, same with a few other people. Need people that dont look short term but at the big picture.

Last edited: May 23, 2017 at 6:23 AM