The Community Going Forward

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by o3Celerity, May 11, 2017.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

The Socom Holy Trinity.

How is it we dont have a game yet?

Buchanans and everythingred like this.
  2. MR.BLUE

MR.BLUE SOCOM II Clan Founder

I like you Mack, but I don't like you that much -- try Blonde.

Tawok likes this.
  3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Been there, done that. It must have been a very cold night in Canadia when he took the pics.

4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

There you go bud, benefit of the doubt and all. Tawok and him are gonna do some great things. #MSGA

Devil's Advocate of TRS = Win/Win
    [​IMG]

Buchanans likes this.
  5. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

If we're going to air this out, then the past has to surface a bit... I can't exactly bust your balls, since the main complaint around here was your lack of interaction with the community. Most people seemed pissed off that you dodge, dip, duck, dive, and... dodged when things would get heated. If someone accuses you of stealing shit and it wasn't your intention, you kind of have to rip them a new asshole in defense of yourself or people just assume the worst.

If everyone remembers correctly i went out on a limb and backed you up when everyone gave you shit for posting your videos here, then they made me understand WHY they gave you shit, they showed what i was doing differently to what you were doing and yeah... it made sense. That's when i personally got pissed off at you dude. Because when i stick my neck out for someone, i don't want my head to get chopped off when that person posts and bounces, never to say a word again for months on end, outside of some other group/social media.

I'm a grown ass man, i can leave the water under the fridge! Welcome back you bearded bastard!

Drum likes this.
  6. WRX_

WRX_ Too many sheep on this site

This x 100

Cucks will be cucks though

Medux and Buchanans like this.
  7. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

As people have mentioned before, Celerity has a community following that can be utilized to reach even more people. Generating social media activity, SEO, think of it as a radio relay for the whole SOCOM community. Now, you can argue the merits of what he has to offer, where they stack up to what SOFs or Redline had, or argue that his actions have morally nullified that following, but if we're going to judge, we ought to own up to our words. It's been said here many times that if any of the SOCOM villains of late were to come here and apologize, we'd at least acknowledge and respect that self-awareness, if not give them a second chance. I'm not asking you to do the latter, or even the former for that matter, I just want to make sure we don't look up from our phones and see the soccer net is over by the bleachers now.

seinfeld_episode085_337x233_040420061511.jpg

8. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

That what I said didn't I?
    Pretty sure I said he had nothing.

A SOCOM community following in 2017?
    Lets be realistic about the value of that.

Medux and eVo7 like this.
  9. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

Big Picture wise, if you people are serious about growing the community, in my opinion you need to let @Bigfry handle that. He can correct me if I am wrong but I believe he has a growing community on 2 major platforms and has already stated that he is waiting for the right time for him and his channel before he starts another socom push at sony.

What we cannot have anymore is idiots sabotaging shit and doing their own thing. Imagine if the Yoshida push not too long ago was fractured among different groups or communities and each gave no shit about the other, they only wanted a new socom. It would have been disorganized as shit and Yoshida probably would have never saw it. I consider that campaign at Yoshida a big success. No socom yet but HE SAW THE VIDEO. He knows about us now, thats all we could have asked for. The rest is up to Sony.

I dont want Celerity involved in leading any community pushes going forward because he lacks leadership capabilities and looks for instant gratification. I dont know him personally but I have seen this time and again from him from this to HHour to renaming the PS4 group to his website. All of them with a "me first, I want it now!" mentality. I would never help out anything he pushes, same with a few other people. Need people that dont look short term but at the big picture.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  10. o3Celerity

o3Celerity Quickscoper

The only thing I wish to contribute at this point to the SOCOM community is to grow it and work with community members who wish to do the same thing and get us a new game. I get it some of you still will not like that I am apart of that group who wish to better our community and you won't support that movement because of me, but look thats like the 1%, you can either sit here and play with your food on your plate or get out on the field and help us do something about it.

We are not looking at this from a past drama standpoint, we are growing our pairs and moving forward, so you are either sitting here hindering the community or helping us grow it. I see no other option, contribute something positive or start your own Lemonade stand. Either way that's us going forward. So I hope you are with us.

P.S.

EQOA I know you were here defending me and then I never came in to return said favor, I can barely login to this with the issues it and my ISP were having, but I apologize if there were any discrepancies because of that, thats a non issue from this point.

---Breakline---;

Anyone who still see any issues with me, I have no issue with you. Thats basically the line right there, pick your side of it.

11. eVo7

eVo7 Rah-he-lah!

I legitimately laughed out loud.

MasturbaterNV likes this.
  12. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

My question is why is there always talk about "the community going forward"? Where's the thread entitled "The community going backwards"? Dammit, we need more diversity.

13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I really hope if you plan on hanging out more you would consider the other members when you have a signature like that. Not that I mind the flaunt, but as I have said in the past, I think JuNgLiSt set the max height on his image. Anything larger than that is just a big "Fuck You", IMO no matter what the message.
    Yeah maybe, except I really didn't appreciate him shitting all over those that were there supporting SOCOM from day 1SOCOM OGs. I personally, don't think that's a good look when you go on a full frontal assault against them while live streaming the dead game we are trying to grow.

But feel free, go sick.

You've NEVER heard me talk heaping amounts of shit about the asshole kiddies who were only like 13 when Confrontation dropped, do you? So this whole "SOCOM OG" vitriol and shit doesn't look great when you supposed to be hyping the game. No hype left in ya? Then if you REALLY cared about SOCOM you'd stay the fuck away and cover the other shit while we wait. Don't care how many followers you have. Ain't got nothing nice to say about SOCOM and XLink, then FUCK OFF. All I heard was some rotten ass remarks about the game, the Community and those who have played since the beginning.

If you think that's awesome, well cool beans and good luck with the Community Beanstalk.

14. o3Celerity

o3Celerity Quickscoper

My bad did it through my phone, I think it's fixed

SkiMask likes this.
  15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

This would be more my preference but what you've done is drastically better than what it was so thank you.
    Celerity.JPG

16. MR.BLUE

MR.BLUE SOCOM II Clan Founder

Is there a link to @Bigfry shitting all over SOCOM vets? As one, I'd like to see this.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    MR.BLONDE likes this.
  17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Not gonna lie, I am not about to sift through 3 hours to try and find where I tuned in LIVE, but this is the first time I've ever even known him to play SOCOM as far as I can tell. Although, I don't pay that much attention. Hell, I've still never seen Celerity play either, but I've heard the same shit said about me.

Big crowds folks, big crowds ya FUCKIN SOCOM OG wannabes. Bitch please.

18. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

I dont know what you are trying to say. I watched most of that stream live and thought Bigfry was more than fair to it considering that there was either a severe lagger or a cheater ruining the game nonstop for it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/WimpyShakingBunnyDatSheffy how is he exactly suppose to act here, smile and act like nothing happened? Speaking about the issues xlink has isnt shitting on it, its just mentioning the reality of things. Xlink has alot of issues and acting like its all sunshine and rainbows with it would be doing a disservice to the community. Thats something the Hhour and Task Force people do, not something I hope the Xlink people start doing. Xlink has its problems and people will find that out whether people want to "shit" on it or not so I suggest being realistic about it.

If people come on my Twitch and ask about xlink I would tell them two things. 1) Its actually easy to setup and 2) The service does have growing pains so dont expect a smooth ride without alot of bumps.

The thing I will agree with you about is how some people always bash the TRS community and say we are toxic, we are too negative or we just love drama. Clearly they think that, yet they come here begging for help for projects or whatever else they want. Why would they want our toxic, negative and drama inducing community to infringe on theirs then? If I dont like a certain community of people and talk shit about them all the time, I am not going to go there and ask for their help on anything I do.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  19. Tawok

Tawok has left the building

Because despite some of our members being extremely toxic, dramatic, or overboard negative, we still have some people who bleed SOCOM and don't get wrapped up in that bs. And even the toxic waste shitposters can have rational, constructive thoughts when they're not foaming at the mouth about Redline/Tom/Celerity/BigFry.

20. dizee

dizee Crunchlord

If they know that there are "toxic" people here, then they clearly are aware of it and should be prepared to hear from people who have opposing opinions than they do instead of trying to shutdown conversations by playing the "negativity" card. All I ever see from them is "you are so negative", its almost like its their very own race card and they throw it down whenever they want.

Asking questions that they dont want to answer = negativity
    Saying I dont like that = negativity
    Saying this reminds me of Bad Game X = negativity
    Saying be wary of this person because he made curious choices in the past = negativity

I heard the same things from alot of these people before HHour came out. Its overplayed and beyond old, history is repeating itself.

They can live in their bubble, they can talk all the shit they want, thats fine. My point is when they leave that bubble and come to TRS, some people are going to call them out for their previous actions and decisions. There is NOTHING wrong with that and if they expect different, thats their own problem then.