The Community Going Forward

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by o3Celerity, May 11, 2017.

1. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I have no idea what anybodies problem is or if there even is any real problem but I will say that I think the pool of active members here is small enough to just shit on people directly... just saying.

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

It was. I just haven't found the OG part and its fine. No need to anymore. This WAS what I was getting at and referring to. Not that hard to get here I don't think, but with me? Yes I am polish and terrible with words. Sure, I type funky and fast, but your picking up what I am putting down now and I am glad we don't have to play semantics anymore with the shit.

I want to harmonize some of this Community again.

I think we all need to at the least give ourselves and this site IN PARTICULAR, another chance.

THINGS ARE CHANGING.

You can be a great "Changemaker" Fry and I hope you decide to do that for us and SOCOM efforts. Stick around here and mingle. I love to hear SOCOM stories and I also thought I heard you say awhile back (please don't make me find it) that you wanted to play more shit that invigorates you and that you wanted to be more positive and such. I too, want that for you and was willing to step up (I never mentioned the gross or net and just wanted to help free of charge) and write for your site which subsequently is happening again, website creation. NOW THATS IRONIC, right? You of all people can see the irony in creating ANOTHER site, right?

I won't be bashful: Fry, your site coupled with Celerity ladders coupled with Tawok efforts coupled with SOCOMREMASTERED efforts, coupled with TRS forums sliced and diced would be fucking AMAZING if they all were in one place, one domain; Where only the best congregateā„¢

3. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

i wouldnt even calling that shitting on xlink. thats just telling the truth and telling things how it is

the lag was always there as you said. what makes xlink inferior is the constant room splits as well as people not being able to join rooms with certain hosts. Thats the main issue I have with xlink because on something like a TRS night it wastes a ton of time and looks terrible on a stream when you are doing nothing but trying to rejoin a room for 15 sometimes

4. MR.BLUE

MR.BLUE SOCOM II Clan Founder

This thread got f@cking weird -- @SkiMask, your replies read like a bad acid trip feels.

I'm also starting to think you're a troll first, SOCOM fan second.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    RaidenXS likes this.
  5. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

This is a strange community. I ask anyone with an personal issue with @o3Celerity or @Bigfry simply keep it to yourself. Both of them have tried to keep things alive through their passion of this franchise. If you can discuss any of your differences in a civil way, without getting personal then have at it. At this point we should support efforts that keep the light burning in our community. If you dislike the approach simply offer up why and discuss alternatives.

Focuzed and MR.BLUE like this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Hey Blue, remember your first interaction with me? Gay Troll was it you inferred? Lulz dude, never change.
    Tawok.JPG
    https://www.patreon.com/tawok
    You mean no more "Fuck Redline" threads? Gosh gee golly, shucks. :sad face:

Keep the updates coming WarMachine.

7. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

That picture added no context to your statement, something I'm in dire need of at the moment. I don't know if you think we're all riding the same bullet train that travels between the synapses in your brain, but we're lost on this one.

MR.BLUE and SkiMask like this.
  8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

We are ALL most definitely NOT riding the same bullet train. And I'm glad you and whomever you're speaking for don't get it Blonde, wasn't intended for you OR them hence why the image was the reply to Blue as it was right underneath HIS quote.

What about the other statements? Were they understandable? Admin comes out the woodwork and says no slamming of Community Members HE chooses to support in his own opinion (BigFry and Celerity) but then allows for a thread titled

"Hey Redline. Fuck you."

Some days I wonder if TRS REALLY accepts the clowns they've become. I know I have.
    [​IMG]
    Carry on.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  9. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

[​IMG]

Focuzed, MR.BLUE and WAR_PIG like this.
  10. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

Holy fuck SkiMask.
    Take a breather

11. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

[​IMG]

MR.BLUE likes this.
  12. rev

rev picard is lord

Still wondering why they haven't made you an admin yet Ski, it's obvious you know what you're doing.;)

SkiMask likes this.
  13. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

You realize that thread is like 2 years old, right?

Also it would be great if you didnt drag me into whatever drama you have going on by bringing up a thread I made from years ago. I can get into trouble just fine on my own without having shit dredged up and involving me in whatever shit is going on here.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz, MR.BLUE and WAR_PIG like this.
  14. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

See, but the use of the word 'then' implies that the admins allowed the creation of a thread slamming Redline after the ones dogging Celerity and BigFry. As Mack said, the thread you're talking about is really old, and while I've been tempted to bring it up from time to time myself, I'm all for letting the past be the past in most cases, including that.

In War's post, he says:

They're big boys, they can handle some feedback, but there's no need for tangential rants against their character anymore.

Animal-_- and WAR_PIG like this.
  15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Talk the talk and walk the walk and delete the thread. Simple.

And Mr. Negative Nelly, how about you go fetch me ma turkey pot pie?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  16. o3Celerity

o3Celerity Quickscoper

I just see it as old banter, no point in giving them any attention, that's what they want isn't it..

If they aren't with the movement in getting a socom because of 2 guys putting in quite a bit of their own resources and a good amount of effort

I think they are just here to dwell on the past and keep a hate group going because they are bored and can't grow up

17. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

You know I don't like deleting threads. I am considering locking it though.

Also, as others have pointed out that thread is quite old so I'm not sure it's all that great of an example of some sort of hypocrisy concerning the recent moderation update. I didn't just do that to protect one particular group or project, if someone comes here making threads that are clearly try to bait any of our members into an argument that we've traditionally been more than willing to jump into, I'll be handling that just as strictly.

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  18. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

Can we all just agree to vote Tawok for MVP with this gif?

But in all seriousness, I get confused sometimes on threads. I never really understand what people are talking about. It's like multiple cliques having their own conversations in each thread.

MR.BLUE, SkiMask, MR.BLONDE and 2 others like this.
  19. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

Ah, the downward spiral continues

20. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

Outside looking in, people are still doing the same shit even when they say they're above the drama and bullshit now. Nobody is a saint. You don't have to look that far into the past to find examples either.