The Community Going Forward

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by o3Celerity, May 11, 2017.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

HOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
    I'd say your getting warmer...
    You would say something like that. Selective memory with this one folks. Dude can't even keep up with his own shit talking from a few days ago. Why are you here again, I thought you hated this place?

Hopefully your cooking my turkey pot pie ala Marie Calendars and not that sub par Banquet shit. You should also use a little strip of foil to keep that crust golden brown homie so DO take that extra bit of time with it. Aight?;)
    I agree not the best example, but do I always have to provide the BEST examples of TRS hypocrisy?

2. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

Am I a chef now? I'm so confused.
    Every day another loonie shows up in the community. Talking about turkey pot pies lol

3. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I'd settle for recently relevant in this case.

SkiMask and MR.BLUE like this.
  4. o3Celerity

o3Celerity Quickscoper

On the topic of ppl not letting go of the past and misconstruing things

[​IMG]

No clue who this is tho lol

5. MR.BLUE

MR.BLUE SOCOM II Clan Founder

WAR_PIG and SkiMask like this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Cool so when Tawok plays in them Friday Night Fights you gonna host that stream here at TRS? How about when Focuzed or him gobbling up that TaskForce? TRS gonna host that trash?
    h-hour-patch-page.png h-hour.JPG

7. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I don't see a scenario where we could ever support H-Hour while Tom is in a position to benefit from it. As for Task Force, I can see a possibility where it might be considered but certain conditions need to be met to put us at ease that it would take more than one person's impulsive actions to bring it all crashing down.

Enforcing an environment on the forums where players of those games can have a conversation without being inundated with off topic drama isn't the same as our website officially supporting them.

MR.BLUE, MR.BLONDE and SkiMask like this.
  8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I thought there might be a distinction between the two so thanks for the clarification!

Care to elaborate on said conditions or is that a subject for another time?

9. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I'm not sure if it matters what my opinion on it is as far as your decision to lock it, but I acknowledged very quickly after making it that I went overboard and took it too far in my language. It had been left to die on its own a few times but has been necro'd a few times and each time it is I cringe a little bit because its like revisiting a snapshot of a car accident.

At the time there were some pretty strong feelings going on towards Redline and I definitely shot from the hip when I made it. But it hasnt aged well, and isnt really a good look when it gets necro'd every few months. Ive stated before that given the opportunity I would have toned down the vitriol and I would personally support having it locked as it is just a relic that is available to be drudged up by anyone who wants to stir shit up and paint this place as "toxic".

So speaking as the guy who actually made the thread, I would be completely in favor of locking it, if that means anything.

10. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

So why I gotta be named in referencing to doing gobbling? You don't know my life, you're not my real dad!

11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

"Gobble" got ya down, huh son? lol. "Daddy?" Now THAT sounds like Rev. He got them daddy issues. XD

Would "consuming" be more appropriate Focuzed? This isn't the same as, say, gobbling on Tom's cock or chugging on Redline's semen like its gonna make ya a SOCOM baby or anything so no need to infer that.

Just gobble in the sense like gobble up that E3 goodness coming up soon. That kind of gobbling. Not cock goblin or gobble gobble as in Turkey day or any other version that might be considered a pejorative.

None of that.

Unless of course, gobbling cock and chugging semen is your thing. Then it's totally cool.

Hope that cleared things up!
    [​IMG]

12. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

Again with the pot pie *facepalm* but let's get serious for a second. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the point, tbh I'm not the sharpest pencil in the 3rd graders pencil box, but when you're mentioning my name alongside replying to @Animal-_- in regards to TRS Hypocrisy, I'd like to understand how I fit in there.

Not really sure if you're referring to me being a hypocrite or using me as a stepping stool in making a point about TRS as a whole.

Just looking to clear up anything if there happens to be any issues I'm not aware of.

SkiMask likes this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Not a problem, I'll explain homie.

Often when replying here at TRS, I've found that MOST etiquette dictates that a reply to someone directly, you quote them and reply right beneath their quote. That's for them. When you create a new paragraph you are now talking to EVERYONE as I have done here.

So in this case, you got mentioned "alongside" Animal as I was sweeping up a few posts and replying to them all individually as I quoted those in which I was talking to.

So in that case, you weren't in the same convo as Animal only in that I was replying specifically to you in the same post in order to maintain tidiness and that is it. Nobody around here likes to see a quad post to 4 people when you can condense into one and quote them each individually. Hope that cleared it up better for you.

IM FUCKING HUNGRY!!!!

14. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

Out of the entire response, there wasn't a single reference to me being a hypocrite as that was my concern in the first place. So, yup, cleared it up for me. Thank Ya

SkiMask likes this.
  15. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

Yup. Just gonna block Ski and his rambling garbage. Say something outright, or don't say nothing at all. Grow up lol

16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Coming from a guy who couldn't cop, now that's rich. Block away homie.

17. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

Tawok is gonna play HHour?! I'd sub for a vid.

18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

He's been grumbling about it for quite some time now. It up to snuff yet? Could also throw a couple dollas to make him holla too. Send him an official invite to Friday Night Fights sometime and hype it and I bet you see him give review #3 and honestly, some REAL exposure for the game. He got quite the SOCOM following who may not be interested anymore, but if saw it, might bring a few more people in.

What's the worst that could happen?

19. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

I think you're giving his channel more credit than it deserves. and FNF is an open invite. I don't even own the game so I wouldn't be able to "reserve" a spot. That being said, It's up to him but I'd still watch it live if it's on the weekend. Does his channel play music on request like Lynch's?

SkiMask likes this.
  20. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

For you? No.

MACK IS GOD, MR.BLONDE and SkiMask like this.