The Great Shit Blizzard Of 2017

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by ChemoFreak7, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Every now and then, the shitasphere has to shed it's shitcicle buildup. When this happens, the most momentous of storms is ferried forth! Gentlemen... i give you the Great Shit Blizzard of 2017! Have a little drinky-poo and stay warm!

Tawok and MR.BLONDE like this.
  2. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Season 11 comes out on the 31st. Hope it's a return to form. I enjoyed S9 and S10 where I could, but sometimes it was very hard to do so. Missing Clattenburg a lot.

ChemoFreak7 likes this.
  3. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Yeah i bitched about seasons 9 and 10 in a off beat video i made a while back. Clattenburg was the heart imo. By that i mean he was the guy who added that sense of community and brotherhood that i felt was missing BADLY in the last few seasons.

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  4. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  5. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

You son of a bitch, I tried about 4 times to like that comment and kept fucking it up.

ChemoFreak7 likes this.
  6. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

That's a walk in the park compared to the snow I had to deal with this year so far. Peoples houses are breaking under the weight of the snow even now when it's starting to warm up. Still trying to clear the roof off up here. So much snow I can jump off the roof what would normally be a 15 foot drop.

20170213_104333a.jpg 20170311_100114a.jpg

20170311_162344a.jpg

7. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Yeah that's a fuckin mountain dude, this is a valley lol. 36 inches of snow in less than 24 hours totally crippled the region, largest snowfall in the history of the city.