The official "Lets laugh at LeBron James and Cleveland in general" Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by MACK IS GOD, Jun 13, 2017.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I thought with LeBrick's latest embarrassment, it would be a good time to reflect on how much of a chump he is and how the city of Cleveland is a group of even bigger chumps for rooting for this loser.

lebrick1.jpg
    Its so satisfying to watch this asshole little bitch get BTFO by that twink Steph Curry using the same tactics he had to use to win a ring himself.

His NBA Finals record is now 3-5, which should REALLY be 1-7. The ONLY reason it isnt is because in 2013 Manu Ginobili, Tim Duncan, and Tony Parker ALL choked free throws in the final minute of game 6, AND Ray Allen hit a miracle 3 point shot to tie the game as time ran out. If the stars didnt align for this BUM that night, he never would have won that ring.

And last year, after choking to a 3-1 deficit in the Finals, the NBA suspended Dramond Green for game 5, which Golden State surely would have won had he been playing, and closed out the series, he was then gifted a bunch of ridiculous calls for his team to push a game 7 by the NBA.

This guy is a fucking joke.

The only bigger joke are the people who live in Cleveland who root for this asshole.

He left you high and dry to go to Miami with a ready made team for his own benefit.

Then when that team started falling apart, he came back. But first, he made you mortgage your future and make retarded trades to bring in players that he thought would give him another ready made team.

And you idiots fell for it.

Thats the sports equivalent of the girl you are in love with leaving you, going to Miami and fucking some guy for 4 years, coming back with 2 kids that he knocked her up with, and you saying "sure honey, I'll take you back. I love you".

LMAO

What a bunch of cucks you are.

The entire city of Cleveland, henceforth to be known as Cuckland, is a festering shithole. The BUM loser who represents your city does it very well, because he is a loser and vile piece of shit who cant do anything on his own without someone else doing the heavy lifting.

Fuck LeBrick James and fuck Cuckland.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

That was intense.

3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

LOL!

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  4. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

So.............................................................how much cash did you lose?

This is like a SkiMask level rant here.

Tawok, MACK IS GOD and WAR_PIG like this.
  5. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

I'll give you the fact Miami and Cleveland had to build top tier talent around LeBron and he has no room to talk in that regard. Problem is Golden States roster is absurd. KD, Steph, Klay, Dramond and Andre. Like that's just silly. Bosh, Wade and anything in Cleveland doesn't come close to that roster. Everyone knew the Warriors won the NBA finals last off season when they signed KD. This team was made 100% to stop LeBron. He's the best the games ever seen despite his finals short comings because of his impact on the game

6. MACK IS GOD

Ding ding ding.

Had Cleveland at +8.5.

There is no doubt that there are supernatural forces out to ruin my life.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Drum like this.
  7. MACK IS GOD

You misspelled Michael Jordan here.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and WAR_PIG like this.
  8. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Not buying he's the the best. He plays off his ridiculous physicality but he's not all that IMO. Now can we get back to making fun of him? Lol

[​IMG]

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  9. MACK IS GOD

I have dozens of memes incoming.

Hes such a loser. Hes also a PED freak who used as many steroids and growth hormone as an NFL lineman.

Dont even get me started on his constantly changing hairline.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  10. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I understand the hatred, but I am a LeBron fan.

However, he will NEVER be the GOAT. Michael Jordan is the GOAT. End of discussion. If Mike played today, he would average 40 a game. He was one of the top defenders in the league at a time when defense was actually played. He was a severely underrated passer, too

God I could go on forever...

WAR_PIG and Eagle_F15 like this.
  11. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Bunny Hopper

Yesterdays legends would kill today's players/teams!

I put Magic Johnson over MJ, Magic 1 & Jordan a very close second...no, not because I'm a Laker fan or anything...lol! Passer, rebounder, play every position, gets the team involved, makes teammates better, Mr. Showtime!

12. MACK IS GOD

lebrick2.jpg

lebrick3.jpg

mj rings.jpg

This guy couldnt carry MJ's jockstrap in a briefcase.

WAR_PIG and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  13. MACK IS GOD

Found some pictures of Cleveland online.

Heres some typical residents:

Cleveland_night_homeless.jpg

A typical house:

typical cleveland living room.jpg

What you are likely to see at a typical bus stop:

typical cleveland bus stop.jpg

Remind me again why we dont just let Canadia annex this shithole? If anybody deserves Cleveland, its Canadia.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  14. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

You could plausibly roast every major US city.
    This one just happens to be about Cleveland, from a Clevelander's POV:

Older version:

15. MACK IS GOD

Absolutely fantastic. It really is a total shit hole. I would sumbit, that it is pound for pound the single worst city in the country.

And this is why. Despite there being other cities having slightly higher murder rates, slightly higher crime, slightly lower income per capita, etc, etc, Cleveland is unique in the fact that it is the shittiest "Big" city or "Major Market" city in the country. I challenge anyone to name a city in the US that has 3 professional sports teams that is a bigger shit hole.

Sure you could say Detroit, but thats wrong. And I'll explain why later in this post.

Cleveland just sucks at EVERYTHING.

Even their crime. Despite being an absolute shithole of crime and drug addiction, they dont even ping on the radar for any respectable level of organized crime. The last time Cleveland was relevant on the organized crime scene was when Danny Greene (A beautiful example of noble Irish stock) showed up and turned the Italian Mafia upside down in the 70s.

The movie "Kill the Irishman" details the whole thing:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1416801/

My personal favorite quote from the movie is when Danny Greene tells the Italian gangsters trying to shake him down that he "will not give money to a group of people (Italians) who came into existence when a Greek fucked a goat".

They tried to kill him dozens of times and were unsuccessful. They finally got him but the damage had already been done.

Heres the story about Danny Greene which is quite interesting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Greene

But since then, Cleveland is a joke in the criminal community.

So not only is Cleveland a shit hole that is uninhabitable for decent citizens, its also a joke on the criminal radar and any criminals from Cleveland who try to do business around the country are looked down upon. Detroit, despite being a festering shit hole, is well respected in the criminal community.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  16. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

hahaha!

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  17. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

18. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

It could be worse

but at least we're not Detroit!

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and WAR_PIG like this.
  19. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

It's debatable, but it's a really good damn debate. They both won a ton of rings, they both changed the game, they both made basketball what is is coming out of the dreary 70's and into the 80's and 90's.

I give the nod to Jordan in this case because he made nobodies into superstars. Scottie Pippen became what he was because of MJ, as did Horace Grant, etc. James Worthy, Byron Scott, Michael Cooper, and Kareem all came into the league established as great players (well, Kareem was already Kareem before Magic).

That's not to say that Magic couldn't have done the same thing with Scottie and Horace as well as others, but he didn't have to.

This really is a great discussion: Jordan v Magic. They were both such amazing players.

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  20. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Bunny Hopper

Absolutely! I go at it with my wife everytime it comes up, lol!

Its amazing what they both accomplished in there careers. Magic did it as a rookie playing 5 positions, simply brought fast break basketball to the forefront as a point gaurd in a power forwards body!

We can easily go back and forth, what memories that is for sure. The only thing I would disagree with is Scottie Pippin was a beast defender. Remember the bulls first title, with out Scottie and that lock down D on Magic, Lakers would be 17x champs!