The Official "Let's Laugh At Suade" Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by Swill, May 21, 2015.

1. Swill

Swill Killjoy

After compiling a folder of screenshots of our very own mentally unstable, bi-polar, schizophrenic court jester, I realized how funny it all was and just how much it had me laughing.

With Suade now being a hardcore nuthugger of the H-Hour and SOF Studios, I thought I'd help deter him from ever being able to come here and talk shit ever again.

I mean, I have the day off, so why not?

Enjoy!

#14.png

#2.png #4.png #7.png #8.png #9.png #10.png #11.png

#12.png #13.png

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    SgtNiggs, /SS/ PEIPER, dizee and 3 others like this.
  2. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

The last one is my favorite. It's like one of those double take moments. That one has me laughing out loud (others did too, but this one just hit me and I've never seen it before).

Some way to talk about your leader.

3. SuicidalChair

SuicidalChair Navy SEAL

I just ignore his posts now, Its like arguing with a potato, you just feel like an idiot after you think about your argument.

MACK IS GOD and Swill like this.
  4. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Yea prior to that I knew he had mental problems, but that post really confirmed he was also dumber than a bag of hair.

K_M_A_R_T likes this.
  5. Swill

Swill Killjoy

LOL

K_M_A_R_T likes this.
  6. I actually wanted to congratulate Suade on his new position as Tom's personal tester. It seems there has been a lot of fuss the last few years and Tom needed someone he could trust to help find the truth in a lot of lies.

After careful planning, Tom is now ready to consume in the name of science pineapples, Cranberries, Peppermints, and many diverse foods to see if Suade can taste the difference when he is ingesting vast amounts of Tom's semen.

What Suade didn't tell Tom however is he was born without the ability to taste, and is doing this purely out of the enjoyment of blindly sucking Tom's cock and balls, and hoping some day he will be allowed to get some tongue action on Tom's chocolate biscuit.

Tom however also has a secret. He's actually none other than our own Seth Luisi in disguise trying to get back in with the SOCOM community after the Zipper fallout. After a bout of depression and battling his Vicodin addiction, Seth realized he NEEDED the attention of the community to be happy. Thus the character of Tom was born. He took all the things he knew the community hated and brewed the perfect storm.

However in an even bigger twist, Suade knew this and was happy to have Seth back as Suade is ALSO an alter ego, and his real identity is Dirty Walter. You see, Dirty couldn't stand the fact that Seth was going for at times hours without someone sucking on the ol' bendy straw.

And before anyone asks, yes there is a possibility drugs were involved in the writing of this post.

7. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

I never had a problem with Suade before even after all the times he flip flopped his views... it's his opinion(s) at the end of the day. But this shit where he's on an all out attack against us is way out of line. If you read this Suade you know what went on behind the scenes more so than the general public. I don't know what makes you feel the need to lash out and attack us... having been a former trusted member of this community you should understand why the majority have the views we do. When you left we didn't follow you but here you are still going on the offensive wherever we show up. Just chill out and move on man. H-Hour is released and it's clear you like it, go play and ignore the community.

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  8. K_M_A_R_T

K_M_A_R_T Code 9

There is 1 problem....he can't. He mentally cannot break away from the TRS community no matter how many times he tries, whether it's because he likes attention or just wants to fit in nobody knows but we do know he keeps saying he won't come back here and then he ends up back here once a week.

9. XPSYCHOPATH410X

XPSYCHOPATH410X Breach Bandit

10. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

I said he was wishy-washy the first time I saw one of his posts. Looks like I pegged it, lol.
    BTW @Swill That was not much, you could dig further back and really come up with some gems.

11. MACK IS GOD

Yea like when he anounced his apology to Tom. Or when he started the thread saying hes done with all the negativity and got on his soapbox for a week. Then went right back to being a moron.

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  12. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

Yep. I just looked at his profile and couldn't see his posts. It just says error.

13. MACK IS GOD

Just do the "search forums" feature with keywords and put his name in the line for "posted by member".

All his greatest misses come up.

Keyword: negativity
    Posted by member: Suade

Enjoy

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  14. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

15. SgtNiggs

SgtNiggs Bunny Hopper

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  16. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Mother of God I tried to forget all of this, but now man, i cannot help but laugh and do so hysterically. I bet he braids his peach fuzz beard hair together with Tom's ball hair so he never has to leave his favorite position.

Jesus, this guy has flip flopped more than someone trying to break a gangbang world record.

Suade, you truly are a pathetic little boy. You got bullied a lot didn't you? And I bet you are the submissive in your house...

Swill, /SS/ PEIPER and MACK IS GOD like this.
  17. MACK IS GOD

He'll justify it by saying hes "changed" and "grown", but hes doing the exact same thing over on their forum now, only with TRS being his target of vitriol. Hes just a weak, pathetic, follower.

K_M_A_R_T and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  18. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

When I see Suade on this forum or abroad, I can't help but be reminded of Big Bear from San Andreas. Big tough bruiser from the hood, reduced to cleaning B-Dup's crack den for a fix. Malnourished, weak. A shell of his former self, a broken man.

Now, if Big Bear took up and quit the crack fourty six times and frequently cut ties with his handler, maybe this would be a more apt comparison. Then again, maybe the facade was the defiant Suade, and the truest reflection of him is on display right now. Again still, he may just manipulate his views and opinions and affiliations as they rise or drop in value. Wonder which one it is.

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  19. Dillon304

Dillon304 Proud member of the "Extreme Minority"

This is what being a True Socom fan is all about!

20. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Yeah, cuz the people here are the only ones that use someone else's utter stupidity for a laugh. No other group of people on earth go out of their way to point out someone's complete ignorance and get a laugh out of it, right?

MACK IS GOD likes this.