The Spicy Sausage - Tactical Gaming Podcast

Discussion in 'SOCAST' started by Tawok, Dec 28, 2016.

1. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

Mmmmm ssssssspicy!
    Tawok and SkiMask like this.
  2. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

Ghost Pepper Sausage boyos. Our interview with the team from Project Confrontation:
  3. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

Dropped a comment, watching later tonight at work. Keep Socom Spicy!
  4. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

Great podcast man. Thanks for what you do Tawok. I know it's a lot of work. This podcast made me realize what different times we live in from just 15 years ago. Now gamers are able to create in a massive way that you couldn't do before. I think it's going to be awesome seeing where this all goes, especially Project Confrontation.
  5. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 iDub Scrub

Along with Tawok doing great things for xlink and this podcast(and crew). Sour, Harry, Ranger, Rev, Aaron, Breezy are showing that anything is possible. I am hyped and honored to be apart of this group! Its a good time for Socomer's not just for a remaster push but actual, real development, real progress, a community effort, Socom type game in the works!

By all means it is not easy, there is definitely trial and error, even with building this team. Changes and additions will happen until the right team is assembled to knock this out the park! As of right now, yes we may need help in some areas but we got the right team!

Stay tuned!
  6. stormer1092

stormer1092 203 Spammer

Listened to a few of these. Love the work you guys do.
    SkiMask, MR.BLONDE and Tawok like this.
  7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Let's set up a time soon and iron out some deets and thanks for the kind words.