Them Shitbags Are Everywhere Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, Jul 25, 2016.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

And of course the fact that PC culture has invaded our society and has infected the masses. I stopped paying attention when headlines like this still exist:
    Army kicking out decorated Green Beret who stood up for Afghan rape victim

When people who stand up for our American Values (or basic human ones) are cast aside and thrown away by the politicians and those in power, it really makes you think what in the fuck happened to common sense?
    I really can't be bothered with that when there is no background check to work for the government. Until there is, can't be surprised who is allowed to lead on your dime.

2. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

Background check to work for the government.. lol yeah right, the people in power are there because there in the family or are supposed to be there and or placed there, it's not some random thing, I think your being sarcastic. What do you mean you stopped paying attention? Stopped paying attention because the fact that stuff like that exist non stop? The US Army discharged that guy and the army has no power and pizzagate exist.

3. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

First dead give away that this story is total bullshit is that he claims it occurred in Santa Monica.

4. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Lol. I need an explanation on that. Im not familiar with the area.

Another interesting tidbit from this particular false flag is that the guy was from Canadia and was employed as a special effects artist on horror movies.......lol. True story. You cant make this shit up.

I have dozens of these debunked "Trump Supporter" attacks saved but most of the files are too large to post here. Not that its even necessary, anyone with half a brain sees right through them anyway. Most of them are so laughably preposterous it makes you see how mentally ill these people truly are.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Lulz. What do you want from ME? Take that Bilderberg shit somewhere else and go make a conspiracy thread. #FuckPizzagate

6. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

No, do not go and make a conspiracy thread. This one is already putting its toes over the line as it is.

SkiMask and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  7. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

It's just a very liberal area on the coast near LA. The idea that a group of Trump supporters congregated there and beat up somebody because they were gay reeks of BS. If anything I'd expect the opposite.

RaidenXS, MACK IS GOD and SkiMask like this.
  8. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

It's not a conspiracy pizzagate is real, obvious if you look at it all amongst other things. I don't want anything, I'm saying them shitbags are everywhere #pizzagate. Stuff like this is real, don't take it out on me lol. Also, I don't roll with ignorance is bliss, I did back when I was a toddler but then got woke, ever since then I know whats up.

@Animal_ people How? Haven't even posted the perv art and instagram pics just telling people and they can look themselves, but even if, let it be known, why censor it's what they would want.

9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

What's the old saying? "...to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." Yep, Democrats smuggling kids out the back of a D.C. pizza parlor falls right in there perfectly.

I really cannot be bothered to give the slightest of shits.

10. MACK IS GOD

Well actually that would fall under the umbrella of the 2nd line in that saying. So saying you dont give a shit would be flying in the face of the saying itself.

The people who are exposing all that shit and trying to get the evidence out in the open DO have the courage to change the things they can.

The saying youre looking for would be more like "If it doesnt directly effect me, I dont give a shit".

Which is fine. I live my life by that philosophy.

SkiMask likes this.
  11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Yeah, you're right.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  12. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

Everybody lives by that by default but it's not because they don't care it's because they feel there isn't anything they can do in alot of situations.

I don't think he actually doesn't give a shit, he just feels there is nothing he can do with a tower of corruption hanging over his head, alot of people feel that way. In a way I don't care either in terms of I already know pizzagate stuff is real and corruption is real, I knew that aloooong time ago. The best thing you could do is at least know and not be apart of the mainstream blind cattle which sadly still exist and consist of adults but more people are starting to recognize.

You know what I don't give a shit either, lets just all go back to being yes men, hi 5 brosufs?

13. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Saying you know these horrible things are going on and saying you're "woke" means absolutely nothing if you're not actively doing something to change it. Otherwise you're just bitching on the internet to other complainers in a big hypocrite circle jerk.

SkiMask likes this.
  14. MACK IS GOD

How could you possibly make this statement.

First, "everybody" absolutely does NOT live like that by default. The world is flooded with just as many do gooders and humanitarians as self centered people.

Second, you have no way of determining WHY anybody feels the way they do so you shouldnt make blanket statements as if you do. You certainly dont have any insight into why I feel the way I do about life and what the reasons are, if any, that I feel that way.

I am fully aware of situation with Podesta and Comet Pizza, and all the other vile shit that is going on.

And I dont give a shit.

Not because I cant do anything about it, but because I just dont care. Because it has no impact whatsoever on me personally. Just like I dont care that children in Southeast Asia are used as slaves to sew and package the 5 packs of boxer briefs I buy for $6.99 at WalMart. Im glad I get to save 3 or 4 dollars on my underwear because a child slave made it, rather than an adult who was paid a reasonable wage which would raise the price.

SkiMask likes this.
  15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Let's not forget them city workers and the wet wipes. Sadly, the other lady got her image removed from the internet.
    [​IMG]
    How's that going by they way? Them wet wipes changed my life.

16. MACK IS GOD

Hahaha. Is that from people wiping their ass with the "flushable" wet wipes? Hahahahaha.

SkiMask likes this.
  17. MACK IS GOD

Ok. That makes sense. I looked at a county map of California and how each county voted recently and it amazed me how LA, SF and a couple surrounding counties pretty much control the entire State politically.

Question while its in my head and I have the ear of our resident Cali expert.

Been tossing the idea around with a couple friends lately about maybe hiking the Pacific Coast Trail next Summer. Have you ever been up to the Lost Coast in NorCal in Humboldt and Mendocino Counties? I know youre an outdoorsman and thought you might be the guy to ask.

Ive been reading up on it and it seems absolutely fascinating.

18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

19. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I have not been up to that area in quite a long time but it is very very nice. Some of the areas near the coast are pretty much straight out of Return of the Jedi as far as the forest goes and right along the water is equally nice. Area is a little bit North of where I frequent somewhat regularly.

But this state is so big there are places all over close and far that can be found or missed that are amazing. Over the last few months I've had some hold ups with work so I've been visiting my dad in Vegas and on the way back going though the Mojave National Preserve and have been amazed at how cool it is and also amazed that after all these years that I'd never really been there. But apparently a lot of other people miss it too because there's not a lot of people to be found out there, which is a good thing.

It is a shame that politically this state is a festering bag of shit. The thing where we had only 2 dems to vote between for US senate... that happens sometimes on a more local level too. Not to say that we don't have a lot idiot voters here because we do but I think it seems worse sometimes simply because the options are rigged so often.

Somebody above was mentioning how some people are activists can be activists for shit that doesn't effect them or even things in general. I never understand how some people can be so passionate and expend so much energy to simply destroy things that other people enjoy. Example. There were politicians and activist groups trying to pass legislation to make it illegal to smoke in your own place in SF. By the way the worst of the worst politicians all come SF it seems, ALL of our high positions in the state and reps in DC, SF people.

20. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

Being woke means absolutely everything, that is the first step and for some they can't even get passed that and thus you have the mainstream blind cattle, but the complaining is getting louder and people are second guessing and the best thing you can do is at least know and let others know, there is nothing you can do physically, you want to storm the gates with me and wind up in jail? It's not like corruption exist or anything so we should just have to do a simple flick of the wrist with some paperwork.