Them Shitbags Are Everywhere Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, Jul 25, 2016.

1. NumbLeg

NumbLeg 203 Spammer

Everybody does live like that by default in terms of falseflag events and pizzagate, anybody can send a can of food somewhere but with this stuff it's, I would say a little different. By saying you don't care your being a yes man, there probably reading your comment right now at comet saying were doing all this and they don't even care, exactly where we want them.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

You make absolutely no sense.

Again, everybody does NOT live like that by default. As evidenced by the fact that people are going to great lengths to expose the shit you keep bringing up. You keep applying what people are saying here to Pizzagate when what is being talked about has nothing to do with that specifically.

You are contradicting yourself by on one hand saying "everybody lives that way by default" when talking about not giving a shit about things unless they effect them directly, and then bringing up Pizzagate, where you have thousands of people risking getting doxxed and worse to try and expose the shit and taking great personal risk in doing so. So they obviously DONT "live like that by default".

You make no sense whatsoever and seem to be more concerned about trying to act as if you have some type of insight into things that the rest of us in this thread dont have, rather than addressing any of the points being made on their own merit.

Instead you just continue to move the goalposts and introduce nonsense like "sending cans of food" and other incoherent shit that makes no sense and has nothing to do with the topic. I cant speak for anyone else, but at this point I really have no idea what youre talking about. All I was saying is that you have no way to be able to claim that "everyone lives that way by default", which you dont, and all you did was double down on that by contradicting yourself and bringing up sending cans of food.

Im not even sure you know what youre arguing about at this point.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  3. NumbLeg

NumbLeg 203 Spammer

The majority of people do live like that and even more when it comes to falseflags and pizzagate, it's different territory you first have to take the blinders off, sending cans of food is easier and completely different than doing something about a nest of corruption, but like I said more people are starting to recognize.
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  4. Buchanans

Buchanans Navy SEAL

I got a real fucking shit bag that needs dealing with.
    Anybody good at digging up detailed info?
    SkiMask likes this.
  5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Pm me.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

My stuff expired. Best place to start though is with an account on a website that gives you access to reverse look up stuff. Cell phone numbers, names, license plates etc. Once your armed with their info, it's just a matter of how you would like to proceed. Good luck and always remember at some point you just need to ask yourself whats worth going to jail for. And masturbating. Always masturbate before you make a huge decision like whether to roll on someone.
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  7. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

Uh, I may be reading into this the wrong way, but I'm a bit nervous about setting a precedent of aiding in doxxing here. Again, no accusations, just a concern.
    WAR_PIG and Animal-_- like this.
  8. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

No, I don't think you're reading this wrong.

To everyone else, venting about something is one thing, but you guys are going way past that. Take it to a PM and keep it there.
  9. Buchanans

Buchanans Navy SEAL

Just for clarification I'm not wanting to dox anybody in the stereotypical sense that may be thought of around here. Nor am I wanting to take action because somebody "did me wrong" in past only and I want some sort of revenge purely for emotional satisfaction only. If that were the situation I would not put much effort beyond what might immediately become convenient. This is an ongoing problem that has damaged my work and will continue to threaten it if not dealt with. The more information I can get the better informed I can be to proceed and protect myself from future harassment and damages. Me wanting information doesn't automatically suggest that I want to dox somebodies address or something insignificant like that. I stated that I wanted information NOT I want information so I can dox. I already have legal "doxable" information anyways as it is of easily accessible public information.
    SkiMask likes this.
  10. MR.BLONDE

I understand that, and I sympathize with your predicament. However, I think you're better off seeking assistance with this matter elsewhere. While you seeking out and obtaining information for your own perusal isn't doxxing in its normal or most common definition, anyone who provides that information to you certainly skirts the line themselves.
  11. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Ok. I was under the impression that you were looking to have somebody murdered in exchange for money. In which case I'd be happy to help. But it seems you are just looking for ways to get information about someone through the interwebs.
  12. Buchanans

Buchanans Navy SEAL

That is an extremely low threshold definition for doxing. By those standards a company that performs a background check is doxing.
  13. MR.BLONDE

Companies performing background checks don't normally start their inquiries with "I got a real fucking shit bag needs dealing with." Well, maybe some companies, but I suppose they wouldn't be too concerned with looking like doxxers. TRS is not a company seeking employees, it's a place for the exchange of information and opinions. that's why it is crucial to be vigilant about what information is being exchanged here.
  14. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Im starting to think we need to look into your background..........
  15. Buchanans

Buchanans Navy SEAL

Just curious since you thought I initially wanted information to dox somebody what kind of information and doxing were you imagining?
  16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I think you and Animal missed this by a mile.

To all with concerns:

Please re-read what was asked and what was said. And just for a moment, try and look past some past TRS beef where that type of shit occurred. Because I never even thought the word doxxing much less, encouraged it.

The fact everyone else goes there so quickly ALWAYS has me concerned.

If someone I knew IRL were in a place where a person in their real life that may or may not be fully known to them, the first advice I would give my even my grandmother would be to gather your information on said perpetrator of whatever might be the issue. I also didn't infer nor should anyone else have thought Buch was being petty.

You gather that intel by using whatever information you have on the person (first name, make model of car) and put together a profile where you build up a dossier of sorts so that you may make the most informed decisions possible.

If a new boyfriend of my child's mother started to damage my property, call and harass my work, follow me around in vehicles, or some road rager followed me home by some miracle, you find yourself in a situation like this. They know enough about you to continually fuck with you, but you haven't a clue.

Tracking so far?

Pretty common sense, right? Why anyone immediately went to "he wants to get his shit and post it online" is beyond me. Sometimes all you have to go on information wise when someone is harassing you is a phone number. You think cops gonna do shit about that? T-Mobile? How about when someone steals $800 worth of your laundry? Nope. But you might want to find out the lady's address who called and threatened to tell "everyone" how much of a criminal past you have because you called her a liar and a gypsy when she tried to grift you AGAIN two months later by ransoming your shit back to you.

Sometimes just reciting their information back to them when they threaten you with bodily harm from the cloak of anonymity is all you really have and tell you what...It can be pretty damn effective.
    I keep thinking you might be assuming this "person" is from here and is online. I took it to be someone in the man's real life. Messing with his kid's Mom and fucking with him or something along those lines. Or some other shit stain from around the way. In which case, yeah lemme go to my special video game fan site and doxx him. Weird, right?
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Buchanans like this.
  17. MR.BLONDE

I never thought YOU were trying to dox anyone, I'm saying using this site to curry information about someone not affiliated with the community in any way is very close to being defined as such. That would be the responsibility of the person providing you that information.

Again, I did reread what was asked, and while I understand at least somewhat the situation Buch is in, based on the info I've been provided, I still think he should either pursue garnering personal information on whoever wronged him elsewhere, or failing that, in the PMs. Hell, Mack already offered the latter, although I don't want to speak for him.

If this conversation were to have continued without intervention, I fear that the person Buch is looking into might have had their personal information published in this thread by someone who was just trying to help. And to be PERFECTLY CLEAR, I am not saying that Buch or even anyone I know on this site would have been said publisher. I'm sure that the majority of TRS members know better than that.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  18. Buchanans

Buchanans Navy SEAL

I was asking about what you thought I might dox to get an idea of what you might be envisioning in a stereotypical sense. Not so much as if you thought I specifically was going to do it or not. Since the subject has come up I'm curious as to what people think constitutes doxing, if there are ever circumstances that make it OK, etc. I think it is too often used as some terrible dirty word and that any sort of exposure of information on any level is a terrible crime in many eyes.

As far as the person I'm gathering information on. Publishing their information on this site would be about a pointless of a dox as possible. It's a small video game site. Nobody would care. And if you saw the information chances are you'd say fuck that guy anyways.

I was wondering about how to better gather information on people. For example criminal records don't just flop out in a nice neat accurate list online for an entire state. The most accurate way I have found is to have them pulled directly from the county court. BUT the person is in an area where many counties are in close proximity to each other. Is there a way to know which counties to bother pulling things from? I don't know. I already have a good deal of info but I want a complete picture as possible.
  19. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

While I appreciate the clarification, whether it's doxxing, personal revenge, or something else of that nature, the public space of this website is not the place to be arranging or executing anything like that.
  20. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

But damn man...

Them Shitbags Are Everywhere!