Them Shitbags Are Everywhere Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, Jul 25, 2016.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Capture.JPG

I WON'T BELIEVE WHATS IN STORE!!?!! Um, I think I do, actually.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  2. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

That tax, why wouldn't you believe that. Lol did you add that "You Won't Believe What's In Store" at the bottom?

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Tongue and cheek. And yes, it was there because it's their slogan and why I posted it. Sony dumb.

It's the little things with communications.

You Won't Believe What's In Store™

4. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

I know it's there slogan Iv'e seen that, I thought it was funny with how it went with the email and thought there was no way that it was written with that email, or was it? Lol so I had to ask.

SkiMask likes this.
  5. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Well some shitbag broke into my truck today while I was hiking and went though everything.

Had a nice sleeping bag in there, two nice inflatable camping mattresses, camp stove, 100 plus rounds of 12g, about 75 plus rounds of 20g, 150 rounds of .22LR 60 rounds of 7.62x39, box of .410, box of Hornady GMX 7mm RM, a big LED mag lite, a S&W flip knife, 20 bucks in change, a box of fishing stuff, gopro head strap, a shitty gopro suction mount, and old outdated off brand action camera that didn't work all the time.

So after breaking my window and going though every compartment inside my truck this shitbag decides to take...
    The camera, the suction mount, and 50 rounds of .22LR

So I guess I should consider myself lucky that the shitbag didn't take too much. The broken window is the most annoying part. I think the only reason the idiot took the .22LR that he did was because it was the CCI stuff that is in the clear boxes. So yeah some dick fuck broke my shit and splattered glass all over the inside of my truck for less then 10 bucks of ammo and stuff that had next to no value. I'd gladly give him some of the 12g he left behind if I could... fucking shitbag.

SkiMask likes this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

i didn't like this because this obviously sucked serious ass, but because they were a true Shitbag indeed.

Buchanans likes this.
  7. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

LMAO... I figured that much.
    However I'm not going to lie. For a split second I saw the like and thought wait a minute...

SkiMask likes this.
  8. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

At least my sister caught this shitbag trying to steal from her car last night...

MACK IS GOD and SkiMask like this.
  9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Capture.JPG
    Guess they keep the scumbags on an island in some areas--thankfully.

11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Not all scumbags are people anymore; some of them are corporations by definition now.