Threatened and banned from H-hour steam forums.

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by ChemoFreak7, May 20, 2015.

1. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

This just takes the fucking cake right here. This piece of dogshit locked a thread of mine because the shills continued to troll it. When i made a thread telling people their criticism will be silenced i was threatened and banned. I am 100% DONE with this fucking game and their backwards bullshit community. They are not Socomers like others have mentioned they are H-Hour shills and they can continue to suck on SOFs nuts!

EDIT: I made a video to sum up the events leading up to and ending this bullshit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2015
    SgtNiggs likes this.
  2. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

how long did they ban you for?

3. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

"I fear you won't be with us to enjoy it"

Yeah, the overwhelming silence is best enjoyed in company.

Fuck em, let them stand in the welfare line with Mattress Hero

ChemoFreak7 likes this.
  4. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Here's an example of the fine upstanding individuals they have sucking on their cock. This douche bag is now trolling my reviews for completely unrealated content.

[​IMG]

5. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Permanent ban. For doing nothing but offering criticism on their price and telling people to stop hyping reviews because it's only going to hurt the game in the long run. I love how this fucking moron adds "openly arguing with moderators" lol.

[​IMG]

6. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Oh shit, he called you a ****, sussed your ass

TOLD
    #Cash4Told #StoneToldSteveAustin

LimehouseBlues likes this.
  7. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

this has to be fake. Remember fresh start and turning over a new leaf and all that?

HAHA I like how they thought we were stupid enough to buy that bullshit. I understand they aren't "professionals" but my god. At some point basic common sense and being a normal person would suffice.

8. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

wow they perm banned you for that. wowwwww. welcome to the club

pretty soon we could make a TRS collage of everyone getting banned for doing nothing more than stating opinions and giving constructive criticism.

Attached Files:

9. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Not really, i could give two fucks about their forum lol. All they did was prove my point to any potential buyers. Anyone who reads that shit is going to think twice before they throw down $25. He shot himself in the foot.

10. Hell-RaizeR

Hell-RaizeR "Raizing HeLL since 1981"

11. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

You should come to haters ball EQ.

12. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

I would but if i can't be Charlie MURPHHAAAY! lol. Dude sign me up.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  13. Synikz

Synikz Butterstick

14. Synikz

Synikz Butterstick

15. Synikz

Synikz Butterstick

@ChemoFreak7 The Steam Mod said that they encountered that ban and reached out to SoF for more information and a justification already.

16. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Well how the Hell could he be banned unless it was a Steam mod in the first place? SOF shouldnt have any administrative conteol over bannings on the Steam site, correct?

17. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Wow... can't say that surprises me. The Purge 2 is upon us.

18. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Its all your fault bro. You are the one that really started it. If anyone should be banned its YOU!

19. ThursdayLE

ThursdayLE Night Stalker

I think the steam forums were taken down. Or I can't see them for some reason.

20. Synikz

Synikz Butterstick

@Chemofreak[​IMG]

Animal-_- likes this.