TRS "Drama"

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by TOMBSTONE4U, Jul 6, 2017.

1. DreaMz

DreaMz Butterstick

ya im not referring to playing socom 2 as a good game, im saying we need to make a push for a new socom to be made, or to support the projects that are out there and get them on the map. and idk about you but when i didn't have a clan on s1/s2 i would still play the shit out of it, it was just that good.

2. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

S1 was as smooth as butter and I would be happy with that S1 hit detection combined with S2's recoil changes to the guns.

I still think SCON had the best time to kill (TTK) of all the SOCOMs. Took the perfect amount of hits on the right parts of the body.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and SkiMask like this.
  3. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

Remember guys, I think that S2's hit detection would have been fine if the hit boxes weren't bugged like Zipper admitted to years down the road.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  4. Almericus

Almericus Bullshit proof warrior

The worst bs you would experience in SOCOM II is when you shoot someone in the back while you both walk backward and see each others back then end up killing each others. That shit was wack bro LOL good ol' days.. Yeah the lags + bad hit boxes really didn't helped but everything else was so damn good.

5. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

Yea that does suck.

6. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

i wouldnt say everything else.
    remember this map?
    [​IMG]

7. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Shadow Falls WILL be played this Friday on Community Night.

8. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

...sneaks quietly into room:

So when I get back from Florida at the end of the month, I'm ordering a second PS2 since the first one I had crapped out and I spent a chunk of change on my rifle.

WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE?!?!?!?!

...escapes while everyone is distracted.

SkiMask and MACK IS GOD like this.
  9. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

That's when i will take a break.

SkiMask likes this.
  10. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

First map... LOL So no breaks for you!!!!!! LOL

Drum likes this.
  11. MACK IS GOD

Nah, Im gonna sneak it in when everybody least expects it.

Drum and WAR_PIG like this.
  12. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Well in that case...Might have to skip the Friday of the in-laws family reunion to partake in this.
    You're gonna skip it? lol C'mon, IT AINT THAT BAD! Lulz.
    Digging the new avatar. Has a Star Wars vibe to it.

Drum likes this.
  13. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

upload_2017-7-12_14-19-28.jpeg

14. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

Get Harrys patch and play Shadow Falls day.

:)

15. MACK IS GOD

I am planning on checking out all the different time of day mods.

16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Problem I have is that while that is nice, I kind of consider myself a purist and ACTUALLY like the darkness. I'm afraid with the patch one would NEVER get to play the dark maps again and I think that kinda sucks.

Harry doing great things though with it and I see great potential with it some day. I especially like it for when hexum and company stream their SOCOM e-Seals competitive ladder games with the red names for the spectator and those watching at home. The piping in of the in-game mics and the folks using Discord in harmony is a beautiful thing. Not to mention when they stream it to FB, I've seen their streams get THOUSANDS of views within an hour.

SO good for SOCOM, that shit. So maybe daytime Shadow Falls is worth it?

Tough questions, folks. I'm stuck in some SOCOM purgatory. Oh well one day at a time, right?

17. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Actually, that raises a good question. Would it be possible to pipe the in-game mics of both teams to the spectators? Or maybe, one each, if there are two spectators? Granted, both teams will probably be using Discord anyways, just wondering if that functionality could be introduced.

DreaMz and SkiMask like this.
  18. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

The thing is. No one played Shadow Falls anyways. It is possibly the least played map of any SOCOM, ever. Making it Day actually makes the map look beautiful. People actually want to play it and it is like throwing another map in the rotation.

I am a purest, too. I've been one of the biggest critics of the patch. Me and @hexum are always going back and forth on that stuff.

SkiMask likes this.
  19. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

At this point, I'm fairly certain Harry can do anything. As long as he is able to find the coding in the game, he can change it.

20. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

Hmm. I thought he was referring to the Enowapi basement, the darkest area of all.

DreaMz and WAR_PIG like this.