TRS Fantasy Football League 2017

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by PRE_-CISION-_, Jul 23, 2017.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

LMAO @Rams poor rushing defense. Cowgirls have been exposed. The Cardinals should have been up 21-0 in the 1st quarter against those bums and other than a 30 yard run by that retarded Ewok he had a 2 yard per carry average.

It amazes me how fucking stupid Cowboys fans are. I guess thats to be expected since so many of them are from Texas, but that team is a fucking joke that is COMPLETELY reliant on establishing a lead and just continuing to run the same 4 plays: Lead Draw, Power O, Play action Power O, Play action Lead Draw, with Prescott reading 2 routes and if nobody is open either run or chuck it out of bounds.

Sure, theres the occasional big throw off a coverage breakdown and win when a team chokes as bad as the Cardinals did, but that team is so fucking flawed and Prescott is so fucking bad its beyond belief.

Most Cowboys fans either dont know this, or its too painful for them to comprehend, but if they put Romo back in last year when his back healed, they would have won the Super Bowl. And had that happened, he would have been back this year and they would have been the odds on favorite to win it all again.

Instead they have a Colin Kaepernick tier QB who is propped up by the best offensive line in the league since the Cowboys line of the mid 90s and think that they have a legit team. Dak Prescott is a bitch made punk. And he has a glass jaw.

This is the QB of "America's Team":

A punk bitch who talks shit and gets beat the fuck up like the bitch made punk that he is................

Sad really.

I'd love to see the video of Troy Aikman getting beat up and knocked out at a rap concert before his rookie year.

Oh wait, yea I just read that sentence and realized how unimaginably stupid that was as I read it out loud.

Yea Cowboy fans, this is the guy who will lead you to a Super Bowl.

Thats just the QB by the way, if any assblasted Cowboy fans wanna talk shit I will be more than happy to go in on Dez and Zeke.

2. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Despite all that said, expect Zeke to have 130 total yards (runs and catches) and a TD against the Rams. Whether you want to credit the O line for it or not won't change the score he puts up lol.

3. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

I drop Defenses and Kickers like Mack drops the Soap at the YMCA showers.
    I drop Defenses and Kickers like Mack drops the Soap at the YMCA showers.

PRE_-CISION-_ and MACK IS GOD like this.
  4. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

I'm personally happy you'll be starting Cutler. No way the Rams Defense gets gashed again for a third straight week. We are coming off ten days of prep. You think Wade Phillips is going to let the issue continue haha. You're in for a surprise when Zeke is held under 60 yards and no touchdowns. Trust me Dallas is going to pound us in the air if anything. Hunt is by far your best player and I'm legitimately afraid he's going to keep this beatdown coming your way respectable

5. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Well if you're happy I'm starting Cutler that makes two of us lol. I have no doubts about that matchup. As for the Rams D, Wade Phillips can only take them so far. Personnel caps potential. The Rams have a decent group on the defensive line but once an RB gets to the second level they're fucked. If Hyde could run on them behind the 49ers O line I have no doubt Elliot will find success behind the Cowboy line. I think I may have my biggest week yet especially if Baldwin is out. The only problem is I don't know whether to start Richardson or Lockett, one will likely be feast and the other famine as Wilson will just likely see which one seems to get the most separation on average early on and just ignore the other the rest of the game.

6. PRE_-CISION-_

We just switched to a 3-4 it's going to take a little adjusting to get used to. Our LB's have been a issue filling the wrong gaps but it's simply down to inexperience in the system. I'd start Paul Richardson, was looking to pick him up myself a few weeks back

7. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I think I'm going to avoid the Seahawk situation and try Hurns unless I get definite confirmation Baldwin is out. I think he has to be out for either of them to have any real value.

8. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Wow, Ty Montgomery breaks his ribs after rushing for like 28 yards total, hope no one had him in their starting lineup tonight...

[​IMG]

PRE_-CISION-_ likes this.
  9. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Haha some idiot in our league played Cutler today instead of Newton...that idiot of course was me lol.

10. MACK IS GOD

That you even carry 2 QBs on your team is mind boggling enough on its own. But the fact that the 2nd QB you have on your roster is Jay Cutler defies all rational thought and makes me think you are using hard drugs. I'm here for you if you want to talk.

Once again I am steamrolling through the league with an unbeatable combination of talent and intangibles.

We might want to consider implementing some type of point handicap on me just to give my opponents a chance.

11. PRE_-CISION-_

I didn't want to flat out say it was a bad idea since I was playing you but like I said I was happy to see you were starting Jay. Fingers crossed Kareem Hunt gets shut down and KC has a defensive collapse... still might pull this one out

12. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Love me some Ozzie

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  13. PRE_-CISION-_

[​IMG]

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  14. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I let you win cause you were struggling. I didn't want to be the guy who made you 1-3 ;)

MACK IS GOD and PRE_-CISION-_ like this.
  15. PRE_-CISION-_

Back to third place for me. Got a few free agent targets if I hit should keep the streak going.

16. MACK IS GOD

I am willing to entertain reasonable trade offers for one of my RBs. I have 5 RBs ranked in the top 27, 4 in the top 20, and 3 in the top 13 here:

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/f...yourself-out-with-our-trade-values-chart/amp/

I am looking for a WR and perhaps a QB or TE.

No retarded offers please.

17. PRE_-CISION-_

@TOMBSTONE4U trying to trade me Zeke for Julio before he's suspended lmao.

I might be willing to part ways with a WR after this weekend. Depending on how Doug Martin does makes or breaks that.

18. MACK IS GOD

@TOMBSTONE4U offered me a pretty fair trade involving Zeke too (if hes not suspended) lol.

I think hes hoping someone is stupid enough to give him equal value for a potential player that will miss 4 games, lol. What a weasel.

Ok @PRE_-CISION-_ , how about this trade for us:

I send you Todd Gurley and Sammy Watkins, you send me Cooper Kupp and DeAndre Hopkins?

19. MACK IS GOD

Oh wow. Just looked at the teams rosters. @Elite_Bull_ lost OBJ AND Brandon Marshall for the year. Holy shit..... Thats a shot to the gut right there. I think it might be feasible to work out a 3 team deal where I can get some help at QB, @Elite_Bull_ can get some DESPERATELY needed help at WR, and a 3rd team can get help at a position of need.

I have a glut of RB1s and theres a few teams that are very thin at that position. So cmon guys, lets see if we can work out a blockbuster deal.

20. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I might consider a Cam Newton deal since I have Watson now who is like the second coming of Randall Cunnigham in that one season where he was actually good.