TRS Fantasy Football League 2017

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by PRE_-CISION-_, Jul 23, 2017.

1. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Not to go off subject but why the fuck are there no QB's on the waiver wire? I've been in 16 team leagues where there have been better options than this. Winston got wrecked today so I probably need a replacement. Also how the fuck did @TOMBSTONE4U get an elite WR in free agency. We need a fantasy football iq test screening next year

2. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Aaron is done so I feel ya.. But thank Goodness I kept Wentz on the bench.. With Macks logic I would be screwed right now if I didn't hang on to another QB

Leonard Fournette is apparantly out for awhile.. Hyper extended his cankle or knee..

3. PRE_-CISION-_

I'm watching that game he isn't coming back today that's for sure. Bad day in football

4. PRE_-CISION-_

Who wants Julio? I'm looking for a RB & WR in return.

5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Im your Huckleberry. You know Gurley belongs with you, buddy.

6. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Listen, I gave Bull advice in his messages to try to plug in John Brown or Doctson for this week both of whom had touchdowns, I'm trying to help him but he doesn't seem interested in bothering with his lineup. I'll tell you what though, it's a free league so I really don't care. If you are genuinely concerned about Bulls season and if he's willing to keep playing let me know. I'll give him Will Fuller and Dez Bryant for nobody lol. I really don't care, if I lose every game here on out oh well. I mean sure I'd like to keep playing and trying to win but if you want to act like you getting Brady with a stashed RB you can do without is somehow about helping Bull I'll go ahead and show ya what actually helping Bull out looks like. You're a con artist.

7. MACK IS GOD

If you play your league with the strategy of drafting a QB in the 1st round and then keeping a roster spot filled with a backup in case he gets hurt, youre doing it wrong. If you have a top 3 position player get injured, your fucked, period. You cant gameplan against that. Theres like a 5 point difference in weekly points from the 1st ranked QB to the 10th ranked QB on average. Its not that big a deal to people who know how to play the game.

Which segues nicely into your question @PRE_-CISION-_ . I have no idea why there are no QBs available on the waiver wire. Apparently 75% of the league was drunk during the draft, and just kept drinking for the past 6 weeks and think its a good strategy to horde QBs in a 3 WR PPR league. I really couldnt tell you why people are still holding on to 2+ QBs even after their bye week has passed.

Of course Im not going to complain. It will be even funnier when I go through the rest of the season without a loss starting Eli Manning while everyone else holds onto their 3 QBs like a crackhead holds his pipe and wonders why their team sucks.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  8. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

If you mean Sanders I saw him sitting there by chance and was like "WTF is he doing there?" Cause it had been all shit on the FA list for WR. My only guess is when Denver want on bye last week someone dumped him to fill another spot. I mean to be fair Sanders isn't playing with the same kind of value he has in the past but still some worth grabbing with the slim pickings on the waiver wire.

As for QBs, Might be willing to do cam and a WR for Julio Jones. Since I see you are talking about trading him. I can do Maybe Cam and Fuller or Cam and Sanders for him. I know you were looking for RB help but since I don't know what's up with Elliot now it's had to trade an RB. If you want though with Cam and one of those receivers I'll throw in Alfred Morris for free. Granted you'll only have him for 6 weeks but running behind the Dallas O line he should have solid value for those weeks. If you want Elliot and Morris so you can use Morris and then have Elliot to plug in when he's back I might consider that but that will take more then just a Julio Jones on your end to move all those pieces.

9. MACK IS GOD

Oh God the theatrics......

Spend the last week admittedly trying to manipulate and interfere with a trade being made to help someone get some players to fill a position of need and trying to steal a player with a shitty trade offer.

Then when it doesnt work out for you its:

"I dont care, this league doesnt matter to me, I'll trade away my whole team because I dont care....."

Jesus Christ

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  10. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

[​IMG]

11. MACK IS GOD

Wow. The Great @TOMBSTONE4U has been reduced to responding with a Gif? I must have struck a nerve. Especially when the Gif is a guy crying when it was actually you who threw a tantrum and threatened to take your ball and go home.

Furthermore, you once again made an accusation and assumption and presented it as fact, when you have no evidence to back up your claim.

You cited as one of your complaints that "I mean sure I'd like to keep playing and trying to win but if you want to act like you getting Brady with a stashed RB you can do without is somehow about helping Bull"

I'd love it if you could point out any example of what "stashed RB" I was offering Bull or any offer whatsoever for that matter. Since none was made. Its also interesting to note, I specifically stated if any trade was to be made it would likely have to be of the 3 team variety since I am woefully thin at the WR position and didnt really have any players to offer him in that regard. I was just hoping to broker a deal that would be beneficial to everyone involved.

Based on your visceral reaction to what has gone on here, its pretty obvious you are very upset about your play for Brady getting stonewalled. And as a result, you are lashing out at me. Theres really no need for that. I think since you are the type of player who tries to scam and screw over people in your trade proposals, you are projecting that same type of mentality onto me. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Its unfortunate that you attribute the same sleazy intent that you have in your heart to me. Not all of us are like that TOMB. Some of us are genuinely decent people who just try to help people out when we can.

12. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Struck a nerve? lol. You said I was being theatrical so I posted a gif of someone being theatrical. I think on the contrary your 7 paragraph post shows who had a nerve struck. ;) Oh and I'm much more decent then you because like I said if Bull really is upset about his fantasy team and wants a couple WRs I'll give him two of mine, his choice for nothing. All he has to do is say the word. I don't require a Tom Brady for a benched RB to help someone out. Based on what Awol and Precision have said on the subject I don't think they are buying your good samaritan act either. And with all that said, Cam Newton is still available watcha got for him ho?

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  13. PRE_-CISION-_

Personally I view sanders as a WR 2. Crazy he was dropped, insane. I would have traded for him lol.

Winston looks like a green light for next week so things aren't as bad as I feared with my roster. If I need to start Brian Hoyer you might have my ear.

14. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I couldn't believe Aaaron Rogers. Not just the fact he got hurt but just the fact it is yet another week of big fantasy players going down. I mean You had David Johnson week one out most of the season. Allen Robinson, Beckham, Marshall, Greg Olsen (most of the season), You had Dalvin Cook. Tyler Eiffert, this is on top of Andrew Luck not even getting on the field yet. I mean these are just off the top of my head. Usually the big season ending injuries will sometimes nail a few fantasy studs but many of the players that go down are just role players who are disposable or who can be replaced with some sort of FA option. Lot of top position players going down this year.

PAUL-AWOL- likes this.
  15. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Bull doesn't give a fok about his roster, look at his shit this week. Taking a trade from this dude is like taking a blow job from a 5 dollar Ho on welfare check day. His shit got more holes in it than Mack's underwear.

Pre should take his roster over and just fill in the open spots and not draft anyone. Just play it with the best available players and let it roll all season.

16. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

In my defense I didn't realize the QB's were so low on the totem pole with the points when the draft started. I just assumed since it was PPR that the QB's would be more of a tier player than a WR/RB or TE's for that matter. But it has worked out for me until today and now I have to ride on Wentz.

QB's should be the higher point vultures in PPR, just my opinion.

17. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

The way Wentz is going so far that's not a bad fall back option to have. Even with Jeffrey not doing much for them Wentz is still just spreading it around and getting touchdowns from whoever can get open.

What's sad about Bull's team is if he has taken the advice I gave him about maybe plugging in John Brown this week (he might not have even looked at his PMs to even see that) and then just boosted Ingram into the bottom slot he would have had a pretty decent week and definitely a win based on what the other team is projected at.

18. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

By the way guys, with Safari-Jenkins emerging as a McCown check down favorite for decent target and recpetion totals I might consider listening to offers for my TE Reed. Reed, Newton, Parker, and Fuller are probably the players I'd likely be open to discussing a deal for.

19. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I'm not watching the game so I didn't see it but apparently my big FA pickup Sanders was carted off and early on they are saying the way the hit looked and need for the cart suggest multi week injury and maybe even season ender lol. Here we go again with the injury bug.

20. Elite_Bull_

Elite_Bull_ 203 Spammer

Listen, I'm not afraid to say I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! I've never played fantasy football ever in my life. They being said, Im not trying to have people getting pissed @ each other cuz one person thinks the other one is trying to undermine them. I'm going to see if there's another way to find a WR without getting you guys involved. This isn't personal, I just don't need you guys fighting about it @MACK IS GOD and @TOMBSTONE4U thanks for the help but I'll just wing it for the rest of the season. Hey @MACK IS GOD , you should go to the psn store and buy Madden 16 and play online with me!