TRS Fantasy Football League 2017

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by PRE_-CISION-_, Jul 23, 2017.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

I said Zeke right now. He's looking to be that type of back, and yes, I completely put the credit on his O-Line...

2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Then maybe you should draft him in our Fantasy League.......You wanna trade up for my 1st round pick to take him?

3. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Negative, Ghostrider, the pattern is full. I'm taking Priest Holmes as my RB1.

4. MACK IS GOD

Seriously? You dont want my number 1?

I'll give you my number 1 and number 7 for your number 3 and number 4,

5. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Is bullski on the forums? If not you might have to hand deliver him the invite link.

@JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz pm sent with the yahoo link

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

Hes in our Discord channel. I can seem to find him here. Must have his name spelled differently.

7. PRE_-CISION-_

Whenever you talk to him next maybe you can drop him the invite or coax him into posting here. The yahoo link I originally sent you to join the league will work.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  8. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Beatin' My Ditka, bitches...

PRE_-CISION-_ likes this.
  9. PRE_-CISION-_

Matt got aboard finally. Once @Laziness joins up we will be 8/12. The final four slots are up for grabs.

10. MACK IS GOD

I sent Bullski the link.

11. PRE_-CISION-_

[​IMG]

Top fantasy qb this year, right?

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  12. MACK IS GOD

Well the Patriots are now guaranteed to go undefeated within the division now. Miami used to always beat them in Miami every year. but with this fucking bum on their team he'll throw 3 or 4 pick 6s against the Pats D and lose the game for them.

Hes like the Jeff George of the 2010s.

13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]

14. MACK IS GOD

Still need 5 guys it looks like. If we dont fill up this week would it be cool to move this thread to the Socom section to get more views @Animal-_- ? Just until we get a filled up. We need at least a week to settle on a draft time everyone can attend so its coming up on crunch time to fill the slots.

15. PRE_-CISION-_

It would be appreciated @Animal-_-

Worse case scenario I know between all of us here we could squeak out the remaining dudes. Problem is they won't be on the forums to do draft pick trades. We're looking at four more. @Laziness was trying to fix his yahoo last I heard.

16. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I'll move it this weekend if you guys still have open slots.

PRE_-CISION-_ and MACK IS GOD like this.
  17. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

[​IMG]

18. MACK IS GOD

On some level I have to respect the guy. He came in the league not giving a shit, played his whole career not giving a shit, and still doesnt give a shit. Hes like the Al Bundy of the NFL.

19. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I wish he would have given a shit. Trillion dollar talent, 10 cent head...

He really could have been one of the greats...

20. MACK IS GOD

Yea people sleep on his athleticism. I went to profootballreference.com and checked out his stats. He ran a 4.77.

Which for a sloppy, disheveled, pear shaped shitbird is pretty quick. His regular season numbers werent as horrible as I was expecting, but they were definitely underwhelming. I was very surprised he only was in the playoffs once. I thought he had made it at least 2 or 3 times between the Broncos and Bears.

I never really got a read on his personality. He just really seems like he doesnt give a shit either way. Win, lose, pick 6, whatever.......I still make 20 Million a season.