TRS Image Battle

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by LUKENBACHER, Jul 22, 2014.

1. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Retired Co-Founder & Co-Owner

I think it is time for a little fun around here if you ask me...

Why not have a little image battle? We all seem to stockpile plenty of pixel ammo around here when it comes to debates, online confrontations, and needing a good laugh. Why not "throw down" right here?

Post up your best images below. (gifs are allowed, and encouraged!) If you like what you see, then show it by "liking" the post. Bonus points for any backstory on how it relates to SOCOM, H-Hour, specific members here, or just about anything else that you can think of. Just be sure that all readers who browse this thread understand the context of why you chose the image. Cool? So here are the rules....

1.) One post/entry per person. If you receive at least 5 likes with your post, then you are allowed to submit as many posts afterwards as you like. Comments that do not contain an image or a link to an image are allowed and encouraged by everyone. Multiple posts by a person who has not received the proper approval first, (5 likes on your first post containing an image) will have their post(s) deleted by a staff member.

2.) NO nudity or 18+ imagery including sexual, violent, or grotesque subject matter, or footage of any type of illegal drug use is allowed. This would be grounds for a permanent ban. Our standard forum rules apply at all times.

3.) Any topic is up for grabs. You can highlight a classic forum "burn" that has transpired here that included a fine use of an image of some type, or maybe you would rather revisit an old thread and attach an all new image as a rebuttal. Maybe you want to offer a digital trophy in honor of the SOCOM series, H-Hour, Zipper, Slant 6, or PlayStation/Sony? Maybe you are an artist or have editing programs and want to make something custom? Maybe you want to say something positive, something negative, something funny, or just something bizarre?

Have fun, vote fairly on the submissions, and follow the rules and we should have ourselves a pretty interesting thread.

Ladies and gentlemen, start your search engines!

JayO, /SS/ PEIPER and Drum like this.
  2. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

I'll start it off. This has always gave me a chuckle.

[​IMG]

3. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

[​IMG]

i always got a laugh out of wally hiding in a bush.
    i think turban made this but im not 100% sure.

4. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

[​IMG]

My clanmate of 12 years Roman made this one.

PRE_-CISION-_, JayO, Drum and 7 others like this.
  5. WRX_

WRX_ Too many sheep on this site

[​IMG]

IMO the greatest socom map of all time, countless hours spent playing this map both in pubs and clan wars!

6. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

Since my first one went over so well, have another!

[​IMG]

7. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Casey Anthony approved...

[​IMG]

8. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  9. xPREDICTIONx

xPREDICTIONx Requiem

Something from my personal archive.
    IMG_20140322_185609.jpg

SkiMask, PAUL-AWOL-, JayO and 6 others like this.
  10. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

i made this one forever ago, i gots the mad photoshop skills!
    [​IMG]

and this always made me laugh
    [​IMG]

11. McNoob

McNoob Animal Doctor

Back when hope still existed
    [​IMG]

JayO, Drum, LUKENBACHER and 2 others like this.
  12. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

13. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

[​IMG]

The universal .gif for this community and franchise. It can be used to describe so many situations.

JayO and /SS/ PEIPER like this.
  14. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

This is my clan when SCON and S-4 came out
    [​IMG]

This one is good for any really traiterous advocation, I.E Encumbrance, or anything that would slow you down and make you easier to kill. Usually made by a camper, who claims to rush 90% of the time. Or just any ridiculous request, like health packs.. Ughhhmmm Walter.

[​IMG]

JayO and Drum like this.
  15. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Retired Co-Founder & Co-Owner

SOCOM Community:

"SOCOM II HD is the most requested game on the entire PS BlogShare website."

PlayStation:

[​IMG]

16. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

[​IMG]

This may relate to Confrontation, namely Turban's observation that Travis Steiner was giddy about shooting birds as if it was an easy distraction from the other innumerable things that were wrong with the expurience.

(Sorry for broken link. Fixed.)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  17. JayO

JayO Grim Reaper

Lmfao! This thread is great!! xD

18. BigFred18

BigFred18 Computer Room Technician

McNoob, do you still have that picture of seth with a pirate hat? (I think it was the same picture that got you in trouble on socom.com)

19. McNoob

McNoob Animal Doctor

Yes I do. It's still on my old computer so I'll get to it eventually

20. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress