TRS Image Battle

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by LUKENBACHER, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Sansa is pretty obviously a product of her experience, her actions make perfect sense considering that. Please stop now while you're ahead with that line of thought.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  2. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Great opening sequence. I hate that the season will only be 7 episodes, but I think they will all be pretty damn good. The Cersei/Jamie dynamic is also going in a really good direction...

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

4. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Beyond true. Sansa has gone from rich priss to a cunning, conniving woman. Her character development, both in show, and in book (so far), has been very well done. She completely acknowledges what her experiences have made her into, and even admires one of her influences. She's no Arya or Cersei, but she's still a damn strong female character. Shes playing her own power games and doing it quite well...

5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I have been avoiding the "What are you watching" thread so I don't get GOT info. Please try and copy the 'reply to' and paste it into the other thread next time please. I would really appreciate it.

6. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I get you're trying to get them to come here and have a discussion but the "If you actually cared" part comes off a little rude I think.

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  7. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I thought you were perhaps stating your dislike for GOT. If that is the case, I can't help ya sonny.

However, if you are trying to avoid this talk due to needing to catch up, then I will make sure not to ruin this for you.

SkiMask likes this.
  8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

My first and second prefaced the perceived rudeness. Shall I post them both for context? But yeah I thought sort of the same thing once fired off, but then I remembered the reality I served beforehand and then the love I expressed and then the herd attempt. In all reality I think they understand the context more than a passerby would seeing as how they've read it in chronological order. I'm finding most wont follow that though so I just left it. I will delete it if you think it more beneficial after being read.
    Nope just INTEGRITY of the thread limited to Images. So feel free to post the comments in a screenshot if YA REALLY wanted to, but I just wanted an image battle thread sans television spoilers and discussions.

High horse, but again, if I am gonna be countered ALL the time with leading by example well then...

9. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

No, that's cool. I didn't know it was part of a thread of tweets.

SkiMask likes this.
  10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

It does sound like that and I didn't "thread" them per se, but responded 4 times to their OP. Out of like 40, I figured they'd pick up what I was putting down. Still though, tell me and it's done.
    cap7.JPG

cap4.JPG

cap5.JPG

cap6.JPG

11. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

12. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  13. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff