TRS Image Battle

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by LUKENBACHER, Jul 22, 2014.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

1600x1200

mattress2.JPG

2. MACK IS GOD

3. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

No, urine stains.

4. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

I was thinking of posting up a pic with images that can only be seen via blacklight, but I thought that might be crossing the line a tad. I know Luke and the gang give us a lot of freedoms, but I honestly only want to take advantage of them to a point...

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  5. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

LOL that line went out the door already...somewhere between the piss, pussy juice, blood, vomit, and murder scene photos.

6. MACK IS GOD

I've seen some shit in my life, but filthy mattresses are absolutely revolting. I read an article years back that said the weight of the average mattress doubles over its life due to accumulation of dust mites. I helped a friend of mine move from a bedbug infested house and saw first hand SEVEN oozing bedbug colonies in a single queen mattress. We dragged it into the back yard and set it on fire. You could hear the bedbugs popping from the heat for 30 minutes.

I switched to memory foam and never looked back. No critters can get in there.

7. MACK IS GOD

Pussy juice? Where?......

8. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Its in junglists photo on the other page. Piss would be a puddle....you can see it on the right side splattered....there was some squirting done on that mattress. I support that 100%, but damn.....

MACK IS GOD and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I was looking at that more as built up sweat and funk from some greasy grimey no showering son of a bitch, but I will also support this hypothesis...

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  10. MACK IS GOD

No words.....I'm laughing so hard my cheeks hurt.

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX likes this.
  11. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Forgot to add that this is some Sherlock Holmes level shit you got going on Ice...

Tawok, MACK IS GOD and Xx_ICE-PICK_xX like this.
  12. MACK IS GOD

squirtmattress2.jpeg

Is this where you're talking about?

I can see what you mean. Nobody would be sleeping in that portion so they aren't sweat stains. I confirm the pussy juice theory after my forensic analysis.

Well done IcePick.

13. oo7PorscheMG5

oo7PorscheMG5 Mattress Tag Inspector No.1

14. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Holy shit what did this thread turn into...

MACK IS GOD and Tawok like this.
  15. Tawok

Tawok has left the building

HOLD YOUR FUCKING HORSES

I HAVE AN ACTUAL ENTRY TO THE BATTLE

[​IMG]

BRING IT BITCHES

16. oo7PorscheMG5

oo7PorscheMG5 Mattress Tag Inspector No.1

Holy Fuck! that's awesome

17. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

I was talking about the smaller, finer splatters on the other side...like she was writhing while squirting and hitting all over from side to side or maybe he had barely got his fingers out and the stream hit the fingers soon after exiting and the pressure exploded it into mid air poetry and that was the end result. I am unsure, but I will also accept your analysis. It is sound.

18. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

[​IMG]

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  19. MACK IS GOD

Interesting. My analysis determined that the right side of the bed was used primarily for sleeping hence the sweat stains. I determined that the main sleeper of the mattress was an obese Nicaraguan woman in her mid 40s who worked in a hot factory that would come home and plop on the bed and go to sleep.

Tawok and Xx_ICE-PICK_xX like this.
  20. Tawok

Tawok has left the building

What have you done?

COMPLETELY MISSED THE DIRTY UNDIES ON THE FLOOR THAT LOOK LIKE THEY BELONG THERE

THERE ARE 5 SURPRISES IN MY IMAGE

ONE OF THEM IS A HAIRY GUY