TRS Image Battle

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by LUKENBACHER, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

Well see now I am thankful that we are able to compare notes at this time. As you can see on the side of the mattress that you so eloquently highlighted (A fine job with that Mack) You will notice a clean spot there with puddles on either side. My investigation into this tells me that, that is in fact, piss run off from hovering over the pissee. Also the dark and possibly mold places at this end of the mattress would lead me to think there was also, but no limited to...scat play, anal sex, as well as snack time such as a ham sandwich or other quick to mold foods.

2. Tawok

Tawok has left the building

As much as I would enjoy that to be from scat play, that is mildew/mold, most likely from eating in bed.
    [​IMG]

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX likes this.
  3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Interesting. My initial analysis hadn't taken watersports into account. Could we have stumbled upon a competition mattress? If piss bukkake was involved, we will have to completely rethink our hypothesis.

Tawok likes this.
  4. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Perhaps it would be best to sleep on this. There is now a brave new world to consider for this mattress.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  5. MACK IS GOD

I caught the guy in the picture at the top. I didn't know you were including Easter eggs. Nice touch.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Tawok likes this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

We could pitch this to HBO for season 2 of "True Detective".

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX likes this.
  7. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

I find that amount of hair on that leg disturbing.

Tawok likes this.
  8. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

That would be 1 hell of a partnership. They would be wise to see what all exactly we would have to bring to the table. So many different angles and types of subject matter combining to take their viewers on a ride full of emotion and turmoil. We would be a hit with certain audiences. A partnership made in heaven assuming they see how much pay we are worthy of.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  9. Tawok

I present my case:

[​IMG]

If I can turn your attention to the yellow outline of a supposed woman, due to the lighter nature of the stains one can only conclude it was from urinal discharge. You can plainly see the yellow woman was lying on the right side of the mattress, while being pleased from any angle that stimulated orgasm.

You can see the black outline of another woman, where she had layed with her head hanging off the bed, whilst being stimulated, in either a Filipino pyramid with the aforementioned yellow woman, or at a different time of pleasing. I have taken the liberty of drawing a pink circle around the initial climax zone of the yellow woman, and a white climax zone where the discharge was released from the black woman.

Lastly, the mold. I drew an orange and blue guy chillin on his mattress after his foul sex play, and you can clearly see where his head rests while not engaged in active consumption. You can see his "blast zone" of crumbs, salsa, mountain dew, and smegma, which would result in prompt mold. You can also see right where his chin would be, an area that would lead me to believe he allowed the condiment of his choosing to dribble down his neck(s).

I rest my case.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  10. MACK IS GOD

tawok.png

Got 4. What did I miss?

11. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

touchy touchy. I guess I would be annoyed too if a mattress got more action than me.

12. MACK IS GOD

This is correct. I concur with what our esteemed VP of Mattress Sales and Marketing has concluded.

Tawok likes this.
  13. Tawok

Don't misinterpret my no one cares box, that's where I would've drawn a womans face/head, if that mattered.

MACK IS GOD and Xx_ICE-PICK_xX like this.
  14. x-MuNkY-x

x-MuNkY-x Haters are just fan boys in denial.

RaidenXS likes this.
  15. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Luke is going to see this place to
    Check in front of that hairy knee there is a box or magazine or something that says something GAY.

Tawok likes this.
  16. MACK IS GOD

Implying anal lube is only used by gay guys. I use that shit all the time. Works on door hinges, squeaky wheels, firearms, hairclippers, and even substitutes for 30 weight motor oil in a pinch.

I also use it for the other thing though sometimes

17. oo7PorscheMG5

oo7PorscheMG5 Mattress Tag Inspector No.1

When I saw Tom photoshopped into that picture jumping into all those mattresses, I laughed my balls off, but then when I saw the details, the lube, the hairy guy and gay mag, I wasn’t laughing anymore. When is all this “your a ****” bullshit gonna go away? Some of the finest soldiers in the U/S. military are gay and as long as they’re fighting for our freedom I have no problem with it. My uncle is gay and served proudly, but had to repress his true self, now they can finally fight out in the open. Tom should not have to hide in the closet and all this gay shit has got to stop. If Tom were African American would you have laughed at all the racist things put in a photo? I think not! Tom may have a lustful addiction to mattresses, but that doesn’t mean his sexual preference should be the object of ridicule. They are great intelligent people like Apple’s CEO that just came out, that’s proof that gay people can achieve greatness. Tom should be judged on what “he does” and not what “he does in bed”, and I stand with him proudly, except for the SOF censorship. Be all you can be Tom.

[​IMG]

18. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Because who you want to fuck means nothing about a person. Your level of intelligence, drive/motivation, or how far you get in life isn't tied to your sexual orientation.

I think its rude and belittling to put someone in a box as such. I find it sad when people (such as a gay person) uses that to define their entire existence. They can't get over their gay pride long enough to worry about other things because they need to fit in this neat little box that "perfectly" defines them.

I everyone is unique in their own right and to let 1 aspect have such a large hold on your life is not for the better.

I will make fun of anyone and everyone, but at the end of the day I don't care about what other people choose to do in their life and especially in the privacy of their own home be it sexual or otherwise as long as its not hurting people (kids, things like that).

MACK IS GOD and Tawok like this.
  19. Tawok

George Takei Hipster: check

Compared homosexuality to race: check

Just for you, I'm going to re-make this image tonight, to portray Tom as a filthy, whore addicted coke head. Better? Perhaps then I can earn the approval I so desperately need from recently converted fanboys.

By the way, the SJW shit will get you eaten alive around here. Been there, done that. Put up or shut up. Why don't you bust anyone else's balls for the misogyny around here? Plenty of women serve in the military, and Feral was one of my favorite characters in S2. I let it ride in good fun, I don't harbor any ill will towards the gays or women, but the comedic value is still there, like it or not.

Shit, I bet even a gay soldier would find humor in my image. Because he'd take it as it's meant, a joke on a scumbag tough guy, "infinite hero" toolbag.

I'm expecting a thorough write up on my image of Tom sitting on the Dodge Neon with Flav. I'm expecting at least 2 paragraphs about how I'm disparaging an entire career, as well as a well respected car manufacturer. Due by midnight Nov 6.

20. MACK IS GOD

Pretty sure you're having a laugh, but just in case you're serious:

I am a gay male, transgendered, half black, half Chinese, half Native American jew who identifies as a female muslim that was molested as a child. So I'll laugh at whatever I want to laugh at.

This includes:
    Racism
    Woman bashing
    Gay shit
    Rape
    Child abuse
    And anything else that offends some tiny, vocal demographic.