TRS Image Battle

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by LUKENBACHER, Jul 22, 2014.

1. oo7PorscheMG5

oo7PorscheMG5 Mattress Tag Inspector No.1

I'm not being that serious...

Lighten up guys, all I said was I find stereotypical gay jokes offensive. It’s a free country, I’m not saying stop it, you can keep offending gays. I’m just pointing it out because I couldn’t stay silent.

Making fun of Tom is funny, making fun of his sexual preference it not, besides I can laugh at gay shit, look at that gif of George.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    MACK IS GOD likes this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

What constitutes a "stereotypical" gay joke?

Any gay joke would revolve around the fact of gayness. Hence it being a "gay" joke.

I'm not trying to be a smartass. But its pretty slim pickins when it comes to gay jokes. You basically only have a few options. Its not like black, jewish, asian, or arab jokes where there are thousands of angles to take. With gay jokes its pretty much limited to lube and cornholes.

3. oo7PorscheMG5

Look, I spell it out (I obviously failed at my attempt at humor) The funny point of the post was to speculate about Tom's sexual orientation. I don't know Tom and have no idea what team he bats for, but to defend his supposed gayness was what I thought was funny, then it got all serious in here.

if all jokes that offended just one person were banned, comedians would be unemployed.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  4. MACK IS GOD

It gets confusing around here sometimes. A lot of the members here say a lot of things that can be very offensive to people. So when somebody says they're offended by something (even in jest) they usually take them as being serious because of the ridiculously offensive nature of the things they say.

No worries.

5. oo7PorscheMG5

There's this guy called "SukMyTurban" he's a comedic genius (have you heard of him?) he did this youtube on how bad Socom 4 sucked, he actually finger fucked a lemon! Now that's comedy and no one got offended, well, except for bitter fruits.

6. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

lol "bitter fruits"

7. MACK IS GOD

What do gay horses eat?

"Haaaaaayyyyyyy!"

UnSeenDeath88 and /SS/ PEIPER like this.
  8. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

I bet if he giffed that on Tumblr, he'd offend a lot of people.

It's hard not to take your seriously, when you wrote a full paragraph, referencing your very own gay uncle and serving quite a few "defenses". I'm not hurt either way. I'm just letting you know as Mack did, that social justice BS gets squashed pretty quick around here. We take no hostages, and spare no one.

9. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Navy SEAL

So all this time I thought Porsche was a girl, now come to find out Porsche is a dude and he's defending Gays?

Ok, I think I have it figured out now. Porsche are you a Gay?

10. oo7PorscheMG5

I don't know if the real Porsche is gay, I'm not the real Porsche.

11. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

I thought we agreed to no gay jokes.

Cum on guys.
    This is an important question - Are you THE porche from SOFs, a different guy that goes by porche, or you're impersonating him?

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  12. MACK IS GOD

This guy isn't the original Porsche. We ran off the original Porsche last year. This Porsche was made during the Porsche debacle last year.

I think the original Porsche isn't gay, but he is most likely a kissless virgin.

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  13. oo7PorscheMG5

You know it's not the real Porsche, there's no wall of text!

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  14. MACK IS GOD

I hate to admit it, but I kind of miss that guy. He made it so easy.....

15. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

In a forum of only 5 rules, it's pretty hard to break one. You did it!

UnSeenDeath88 and MACK IS GOD like this.
  16. MACK IS GOD

This rule was enacted during the recent Suade/David Sears fiasco. Bizzarro Porsche created his account last year. Technically I think he would be Grandfathered in past this rule.

17. oo7PorscheMG5

If I was impersonating, I wouldn't have said I'm the fake Porsche.

18. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Navy SEAL

So this guy goes to prison and when they throw him into his cell, his new cellmate ( a huge ****) says " So, do you wanna be the husband or the wife?" So the guy says, " well, I guess i'll be the husband."
    His new cellmate says " Ok, good. Now get over here and suck your wife's dick."

19. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

I'm tired of all of these fucking rappers who have 6 kids with 5 different wives.

20. MACK IS GOD

Its not just the rappers doing that. But hey, and least we know where our taxes are going!

UnSeenDeath88 likes this.