TV doesn't have component cables

Discussion in 'SOCOM On XLink' started by everythingred, Feb 4, 2017.

1. SHUDRSKI

SHUDRSKI Butterstick

yep, made all the changes. screen will appear for second, then disappear, reappear, disappear. Ordered the adapter.

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Weird cause I saw a thread over at gamefaqs where the person confused the cables and the substitution and had the same exact result as you've described. I would've attached a screen, but became enraged when I saw some elitist PC master race bro slap thread created with black subtitles and write lettering all cryptic as fuck and had to get it on, he was makin a move; I had to get it on.
    [​IMG]
    And I see MR.BLONDE is still nancy as fuck these days. Quick question brah: When did you donate your nads to the cause, bro? You forget your console roots muthafucka? Or are you just a huge wet sopping vagina now?

You used to be SO formidable.

3. SHUDRSKI

SHUDRSKI Butterstick

Lol @ video. Setup worked on a sdtv, just not on my hdmi, same settings. So has to be cables. I got tired of messing with it.

SkiMask likes this.
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

For like $12 bucks, it really is a no brainer. No sense wasting hours more of your time wrangling the whys of the universe when it comes to this shit, I've found. Countless hours spent. Gross when you REALLY think about it.

5. SHUDRSKI

SHUDRSKI Butterstick

Absolutely

6. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

I don't even understand how this is relevant to this thread. If you're going to take a shot at someone, could you at least try to make sense so we know what the hell you're talking about?

7. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

^^^^^^ my gamer tag came from that movie! greatest movie ever!

SkiMask likes this.
  8. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

I don't know if we're beefing right now or what, but my diss track I've been working on is directed towards someone else.

Anywho, I'm lucky in that my TV has the appropriate plugs, I know some people have already mentioned adapters, but if those don't work, I dunno. Maybe need a new set? Or, downgrade to a CRT and embrace the composite cables.

SkiMask likes this.
  9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

C'mon maine! Relevancy is in the writing. How can you be so blind as to not see the Gamefaqs TRS image battle evolution?!? Almost as if your being ignorant to the fact that David left back in October of 2014...

10. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

[​IMG]

SkiMask likes this.
  11. brad2192

brad2192 The SOCOM on PC Guy

I got mine on eBay for $10 shipped from New York. That's your best bet. And if you have a fat PS2 I recommend buying a laptop SATA hard drive and an IDE to SATA converter so you can throw all your games on a Hard Drive

WESTC0AST likes this.