Uncharted 4

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by BeastMode, May 16, 2016.

1. BeastMode

BeastMode Devil's Road

Anybody play the multiplayer and think it's worth getting? I heard they're going to add new game modes and hopefully it'll be some no respawn modes. Does the online gameplay involve being tactical at all ?

2. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

I'm enjoying it. Some things you need to get used to are "Mysticals, Sidekicks and Purchasable's". Map design is pretty good and they have 8 maps. Could use more game modes obviously.

Current Game Modes:
    Team Deathmatch
    Command (Basically domination)
    Plunder (Uncharted version of capture the flag)
    Ranked Team Deathmatch

Gun game is pretty good actually and yes it's tactical in it's own right.

3. Benefit

Benefit Squid Slayer

i've been playing it and its good.. it kills sometime but it will not scratch the socom itch..

4. Devitalize-

Devitalize- QUALLLAAAABUT

I am really hoping they add a no respawn mode, like they did in TLOU. I really digged that game, still do.

5. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

dont think they will. UC2 and UC3 didnt have a 1 life per round mode or a round based mode period.

i see this MP dying off pretty fast. its not as good as TLOU plus barely has any modes and maps. their roadmap says they will be releasing stuff but there is still no excuse for not having any coop at all at launch since UC2 and UC3 both had plenty of it.

its still worth your money though as the single player is great but not on UC2 or TLOU's level (those games are 10/10 IMO). Still better than 99% of other games on the market though.

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I do like the fact that they are having a SP expansion at some point. Co-op would also be welcomed.

7. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

anyone else getting the lost legacy DLC this week?

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I've done completely fell off from the subject.

Wait, $40 bucks for an expansion to the Single Player only? No thanks, I'd rather rent it if/when it comes to Redbox.

9. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

It's basically it's own game. It's campaign is on the same level as 1-3 in terms of length.

10. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

It is it's own game. 40 dollars is a pretty fair price.

11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Still a renter for me though. Glad to hear they churned out another story line.

12. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

seems worth the money so far. just started chapter 5. i probably spent 2 or 3 hours on chapter 4 doing all the side things i could find. nothing really new gameplay wise from uc4 but thats ok because everything is polished and has that naughty dog gameplay. story is very slow so im hoping it picks up.

13. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

beat it on hard, just under 9 hours. easily worth the money and one of the best DLCs I have played, up there with Dark souls 1 and Bloodborne's.

well worth the $30 or so I spent on it, highly recommended for fans of the series. Gonna try to get the platinum trophy before Destiny 2 comes out.

Smokey_Run and SkiMask like this.
  14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Jesus, between you and Smokey with the platinums; I just can't hang. Lack of discipline, I think.

Smokey_Run and dizee like this.
  15. Smokey_Run

Oh, I got both Metro games and Wolfenstein I'm gonna try to finish by Destiny 2 on September 6th.

How many does dizee have? lol

SkiMask likes this.
  16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I don't think nearly as many, but you both do rival some of my longest sessions. I'm glad I'm not the only one to go on video game benders around here, lol. I swear I can fuck a whole Saturday away if I plan it just right...

17. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

https://psnprofiles.com/dizeeStL?completion=platinum

Every Uncharted game has been platinumed including the vita and remasters, guess I am a Uncharted fanboy haha.

SkiMask likes this.
  18. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I see you have Life is Strange on there. I was thinking about getting it. Do you recommend?

19. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

if you like those sort of games its alright. i would get the first season of the walking dead over that though.

SkiMask and MACK IS GOD like this.
  20. Smokey_Run

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    SkiMask likes this.