Unnoffical Community Nights Until Resumed

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by Tawok, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

2. Suade

Suade Vanila Gorila

You guys gonna be on tonight?

I can finally be online on a Saturday night!!

3. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

XLink S2 seems to have gotten stabler over time, with fewer disconnects, join errors, and broken rooms. I guess the population in general has figured out what works best as it pertains to orbital servers, port forwarding, and other potential issues. And perhaps the XLink Kai folks have improved their maintenance. Whatever the case, I think many of you will find it worth your while to come back every now and then.

LUKENBACHER likes this.
  4. dtecneon

dtecneon 203 Spammer

If i knew how they hosted xlink i would Host Socom Servers too. But i guess its something i can read up on. I build computers and Servers for living.

5. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

We should restart Community Nights, either officially hosted by TRS or unofficially by a regular. Holla if you hear me.

HighDosage likes this.
  6. Bigfry

Bigfry Negative Nelly

[​IMG]

Tawok likes this.
  7. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

I think if we build it, they will come. Let's get on XLINK and show these chucklefucks some real maps.

8. Bigfry

Bigfry Negative Nelly

I tried last weekend. The fuckin Orbitals were kicking everyone out, and basically shut it down.
    I'm done with XLINK. Its such a pain in the ass

Medux likes this.
  9. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

God damn XLINK.

10. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

Yea Xlink needs help. I got on for a couple hours Friday night and the same shit. Also, the people on there don't even care to try and work the problem out either. I tell them to change orbs because they can't see X number of people or someones ping but no one listens.

All it takes is trying all the orbs until you see the total number of people online and all their pings.

Medux likes this.