Vehicles Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I love the slowing down game on the dangerous assholes that want to drive like a bat out of hell in traffic with other people. Reminds me of the time some impatient prick honked at me on Malibu Cyn... guess I turned a little bit too slow for his taste coming off PCH. Anyways it's pretty much a single lane road though the mountains all the way from the beach to the 101. I rode the breaks so hard on that fucker. I even hit the breaks going up hill just to piss him off even more. He was in a jeep and would try and go into the oncoming lane to try and pass.... yeah not letting that happen with a Mustang. If he had been a real rich asshole with a Ferrari or something he would of gotten by easy but he wasn't. Anyways when the road opened up to 2 lanes at a stop light, probably 12 miles later, this fucker thought he would pull along side of me and yell at me. He was telling me that I was the dumbest slowest piece of shit driver he had ever come across and I remember being dumbfound at first that this idiot didn't realize I had been doing it on purpose. I kid you not I slowed down to less then 15 at certain points and was pissing other people off farther behind just to spite this guy. I just kind of laughed in his face and told him he was the dumbest fuck I had come across and probably should drop some much acid while he's out surfing.

Speaking of fucked up driving games I came up with another one that we called "Run".
    Ok so one day I'm driving the old mans big beat up work 85 F250, has a lumber rack, pipes on it are kind of loud when you step on it. My friend is with me and I'm cruising down a four lane road with a flat dirt island in between sides at a normal speed. Up ahead is a pedestrian starting to cross the road at a real casual rate. She was a bit of a heavier set girl but she had fucking gigantic titties. You could tell the speed she was walking she was expecting us to slow down for her.

So I look over at my friend and I say "Run".
    I stomp on the gas, the truck makes an audible rawwww that get this bitch to look toward us and see the truck barreling down on her faster as I start to veer towards her some.
    She starts to pick up her pace and I keep going and I move over into the lane that she entering. She gives a second look and decided that the glide in her stride should be upgraded again into a full out run. But this bitches titties were so big that when she started to run they were bouncing up and down and slapping her in her in her own face. She clears the edge of the road and is off in the dirt median a good 7 feet and as I go by I made sure to clip in the dirt a little and kick up some dust for good measure.
    My friend needs oxygen at this point from laughing so hard. The sight of seeing this big buffalo butt bitch waddle across the road as her life depended upon it while she risked concussions from being pounded in the face by her own titties was a hilarious sight to behold.

And the game of "Run" was born from that point forward.
    You see some pedestrian going a little too slow. Hit the gas peddle and give some motivation to get moving. The word run must be spoken right before.

As we did this more we noticed a couple of things. You needed a vehicle with some bark to it's exhaust to get people's attention. You don't need to go very fast just sound like you are. This game would not work with a Tesla.
    The object of the game was to get people to run not actually run them over. Trucks worked better because they were bigger and therefore more intimidating and people responded more. Bonus points for maintaining target lock into the oncoming lanes. Triple bonus points if it's raining and you splash them as you go by.

Don't kill people.

MACK IS GOD and SkiMask like this.
  2. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

I am not one of those assholes either, but I cannot stand to have my speed dictated to me by someone in front of me. I don't weave in and out of traffic, but I do like to drive about 10 over. In those instances when I am getting frustrated by other drivers, I just bide my time. When a spot opens I take it.

In Chicago/Northern IL, we used to all drive like this. We ALL sped, were all semi aggressive drivers. It seems as if the influx of foreigners as well as cell phones has killed that way of driving.

Ditch and SkiMask like this.
  3. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Yea I've learned real quick especially from a video I saw explaining it's a safety hazard to drive the speed limit in the left lane. That and I've just got a lead foot too it's nothing to be 5-10 mph over, 15 if it's on the road leading to my house.

4. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Honestly there are so many factors that determine what and when it's OK to drive fast and how fast. Here in LA the only slow drivers are in traffic. But the assholes are the ones that want to still drive fast in traffic. Punching it down the 405 at 90 at 11AM durring the clear window is not that bad. Three hours later at 2 PM trying to keep 70 and your a fucking cunt bag that is the sort of person that is going to side swipe or rear end somebody. At 3 it's a parking lot. Are you driving a 911 doing a 100 or the shitbag in a diesel dually doing a 100?

Most people that drive fast think they are great drivers that are driving inside the parameters or the road, the conditions, their vehicle capabilities, and their skills. They're not. Most of us are much worse drivers then we think we want to think we are, the truck we are driving is not a Ferrari.

I don't really drive very fast anymore. You get older and you come to realize how stupid and not worth it it is. You wanna go fast get something that is actually fun and capable of going fast on and do it at a place and time your not putting hundreds of others at risk every 10 mins.

MACK IS GOD and UnSeenDeath88 like this.
  5. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Yea I keep it pretty reasonable for my area, not to mention I've still got 2 and a half years or so until I get start getting treated a bit better as far as insurance pricing goes. So I've gotta keep my nose clean so that in a few years if life doesn't kick me in the balls and I still have money saved up I can get something a little newer and better. I can afford a decent car probably around 10 years old and make payments and insurance on it but it's so expensive for me right now why the hell would I want to do that.

I am starting to enjoy this freedom though, actually took off from work during lunch ran down to a place and picked up some food instead of eating my shitty sandwich I bring every night. Might even come home from work tomorrow go to bed early and so I can get up and go drive around maybe go up north by one of the lakes nearby.

6. Fighting Phantom

Fighting Phantom Searching the Desert for a SOCOM Successor

>Complains about assholes hogging the left lane

>>Complains when people use the right lane to pass said assholes​

OKAY lol

7. Fighting Phantom

Fighting Phantom Searching the Desert for a SOCOM Successor

I'll pass someone in the right lane all day and cut them back off coming back into the left lane, but I'll never cut someone off whose innocently cruising along the right lane. If nothing else, it's just rude.

My favorite game is watching how fast those left lane speed monitors slam the breaks when I blow past them. If they're real obnoxious or holding up multiple cars for a long enough ti me, i'll slow down until they have to move to the right lane. Cant do this one much when there's a lot of traffic though

8. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

When I'm in my tractor trailer, I Hate all of you.
    I put on my signal, way in advance, and people behind me speed up to get next to my trailer and sit there
    While I'm trying to get out of the on ramp/exit only ramp so I just start moving over, I.
    IHave to drive like an asshole alot.
    People don't let me move over or pull out of gas stations
    Fuckers if it wasn't for me and the others like me, there wouldn't be gas in your cars to drive around with.
    I pass people all day in the right lane, though the signs say slow traffic keep right, it seems all the dooshbags like to hang out in the left 3 lanes doing 65 in the 70 mph zone.. my truck is governed at 72 when I hold down the set cruise switch I get it to 73.. and I don't get paid by the hour, almost no fuel haulers do.
    So speed the fuck up you slow shitty drivers or stay off the freeway when you can't handle your turns and speeds,
    Fully loaded ill pass cars on curves all day while maintaining my lane,

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and SkiMask like this.
  9. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

I'd have to say my favorite driving moment recently was when I was making the typical wide right turn,
    You know, so I don't take out the light pole with my trailer, my signal was on way in advance and I was in the right lane,
    And some dipshit behind me on a weak motorcycle tries to pass me on the RIGHT. He slams on his brakes and stops an inch before hitting the side on my steps on my cab. Then he backs up and is forced to turn right down the road I was turning on, there was road construction for awhile so he had to go way out of his way to get back.
    Lol with his seat of his tight skinny jeans brown.

10. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

The right lane particularly when it's a right lane must exit variety was what my dad called the snake lane.
    In traffic you drive up fast in the exiting lane and at the last possible moment before it exits you snake your way back in.
    My dad hated people that did this but then did it often himself. He even had a preferred method to cut into traffic while in the work truck. He always said pick the nicest car that looks like some rich prick would be driving it.
    Then just cut right in front of them. Even if there is no room at all.

His reasoning was that they had a nice new car and did not want it to get fucked up. If you start to move into them they will yield, get out of your way, and let you in. If it looks like the type of car and person that'll park their car in the back of a parking lot they'll also be looking out that their precious vehicle doesn't get fucked on the road too.
    People driving pieces of shit didn't care and were honestly probably hoping to get hit for an insurance claim.

I'd say that it worked too.
    But damn if he didn't freak me out by doing this shit to some super fucking high end cars.

SkiMask likes this.
  11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

It's now known as the "Zipper Merge" and is the preferred way. Seriously.

Good luck getting the passive aggressive people up here to adopt it though without thinking your a fucking monster.

• Reduces differences in speeds between two lanes
    • Reduces the overall length of traffic backup by as much as 40 percent
    • Reduces congestion on freeway interchanges
    • Creates a sense of fairness and equity that all lanes are moving at the same rate

Buchanans likes this.
  12. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Snake lane the way I'm using it refers to the lanes that never really go down the length of highway for any long distance. The lane appears with an on ramp, drivers are supposed to change in or out of the actual highway lanes into the enter exit lane, and the lane exits at the next off ramp.

Snaking it would be somebody that darts into these lanes, zips ahead, and then cuts back in. And then a pure snake lane would be some cunt that drives on the shoulder and makes their own lane.

I do the zipper merge all the time and kind of laugh at the people that don't. Usually when it is time to cut back in and I can tell people are going to be assholes and not want to let you back in I try to pick a car or big truck that I know has terrible acceleration and I'll be able to safely merge. My fucking dad on the other hand would go oh look there is some rich asshole in a Lambo, he'll move out of the way when I try to hit him. Funny as fuck thinking back on it now, guy would always honk and cuss us out later, etc. but at the time there was definitely a couple wtf moments. Really you risk hitting 100K, 200k, plus cars cause you think this is funny and it saved us 30 seconds? Oh well nothing did happen so I can look back and laugh at it now.

SkiMask likes this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Can anyone seriously identify what the fuck is going on here? I haven't seen anything like it. Shocker aside, is that random?
    IMG_20160915_160153.jpg
    Edit: So I guess it's a rear diffuser and the reason I haven't seen one like this before is because they are tacky as all fuck and even worse when applied to a daily driven vehicle. Apparently car nuts despise this.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  14. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

The real question is what is the over/under of people in the car. Based on the fact that its a Honda, has a shocker sticker, and looks to be riced up with tacky, cheap nonsense, Im gonna put the over/under at 13½.

15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

How cool would it be if @Organ-Donor came in here and posted up them sweet pics of his baby?

16. Organ-Donor

Organ-Donor Butterdick

Sorry Ive been busy haven't really been on here much lately other than dipping in some Socom threads. My phone has zero memory left so I can't even view pics anymore. I have to click on the file where the pics are located and sift through hundreds of unsorted pics and upload them one at a time. I'll post some when I have time this weekend. My laptop shit itself a while ago so I'm only using mobile.

Btw is there way to upload more than 1 pic at a time to speed up the process? I have like 200 pics of some other cool cars as well I'd like to share some from meets, track events, cars and coffee, auctions (Barrett Jackson/Mecum), etc.

I might upload all of my car pics to Flickr or something so it's easier

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    SkiMask likes this.
  17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Yeah seen you on the dash and figured I'd send you a holler. No worries, take your time. Not aware of multiple uploads. Your idea of another pic sharing site is probably the ticket.

18. MACK IS GOD

Cant believe I missed this gem.

I have a similar guilty pleasure. At one particular bus stop on South Broad Street in Trenton, there is a dip by the curb in front of it that floods very quickly when it rains. Its one of those enclosed bus stops with a bench. And Trenton being the broke, corrupt shithole that it is, the city has left it that way without fixing it for 20 years.

Anyway, the street floods directly about 3 feet in front of the bus stop, but to look at it, it just looks like a little puddle even though its at least a foot deep. So whenever Im driving in Trenton and it rains, I make a point to drive by this bus stop. Now if there are just some regular working men and women waiting, I abort. But typically, especially at night, this bus stop is heavily populated by (((Urban Youths))). When that is the case, I creep up slowly till Im about 20 feet away and then cut the wheel and floor it. The splash usually gets about 4 or 5 feet high and completely drenches anyone inside the enclosure as well as additional back splash off the glass wall.

Been hitting that exact spot for 20 years and its just as funny as the first time.

19. SocomKillah28

SocomKillah28 Boom Boolah!

IMG_20160621_175154_1.jpg
    I see no love for the German cars so here's my baby, 2012 335i (xdrive). Nothing special by any means as it's bone stock besides tints. Needs new wheels, and I'd like to lower it on coilovers to minimize the wheel gap/improve handling. I've considered tuning it with a jb4 chip but was convinced not to as it just shortens the life of everything under the hood (not surprising) despite BMW's being known to hold up well to a tune with stock internals. I think I'd just rather get an e92 M3 down the road as it's just much more special than a typical 3 series, though I do love the turbo spool.... but I'll probably end up trying something out once the cosmetic stuff is done lol.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  20. MACK IS GOD

Thats you?

Classy look. The dark tint always looks great on the white paint job.

The thing with classy cars is, you dont really need to do anything to them. Its the half ass players who want to try to impress people who buy an 8 year old Benz for 15k and then sink another 10k on rims and body kits to try to impress people that are the morons.

If you really have the cash to buy a nice car, you dont need to put a bunch of bells and whistles on it to try to impress people. I have more respect for a guy who can afford a brand new 5 series, than a guy who has to scramble to buy an 06' 7 series and then try to hook it up with a bunch of aftermarket shit.

For me personally, I always like the look of a white car like yours, with the blackout tint like yours. The only difference I would advocate is I would put black rims with crome lips on her. Theres something about the look of a nice white car with black rims that looks great to me. I would never do the inverse though. White on black looks classy, black on white looks gaudy.

Sweet ride either way.

From what I know about Beamers, if youre not planning on keeping it, dont spend any money hooking it up. They are a money pit and parts are astronomical. And you get no relief for your efforts on resale. Wait till you have the one youre gonna keep before you start tinkering.

SocomKillah28 likes this.