Vehicles Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, Aug 26, 2016.

1. SocomKillah28

SocomKillah28 Boom Boolah!

:) Yep that's mine, thanks man. I've had her for a few years now and barely put any miles (only around 30K) so it's still a baby. I'm out of warranty which sucks but I do have a very good local mechanic that worked for BMW for many years if I ever need something and don't want to sacrifice an arm/leg for it lol. (Dealer rips people off so bad out of warranty)

I wouldn't go crazy with mods, no need to overdo it but my main two are wheels and handling. Black wheels or a gun metal (dark grey) looks nice imo. Lowering the car would reduce the wheel gap and tighten up the handling so much from what I've read it transforms the handling in the turns and just keeps the car much more stable but coils are expensive.

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I got mad love for them Germans. Almost picked this up the last time the wife parked the Caddy on the train tracks. After looking at this again, trying to remember why I went with another GM...
    [​IMG]
    2008 Audi A6 S-Line
    a6.JPG
    Wasn't for the lack of luxury that's for sure...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    SocomKillah28 likes this.
  3. SocomKillah28

SocomKillah28 Boom Boolah!

When it comes to the quality of interior and quattro, Audi is top notch. Thing with any high end German cars is obviously they're expensive to maintain so if you go the used route, best bet is to try and find a certified pre-owned one. I wouldn't get a BMW or Mercedes out of some kind of warranty either, unless you have a very good mechanic that won't rip you off. Ultimately as the saying goes with these cars, gotta pay to play.

Going American isn't a bad thing though, they've really stepped up their quality in recent years. Cheaper to buy & maintain obviously and with certain models you get the best bang for your buck, performance-wise. Plus you support our economy so kudos for that.

4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]
    Everyone talking about the Wraith. If I had that Fuck You money not sure I would be balling in one of these. You?

5. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Did someone saw Wraith?

[​IMG]

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Not "Litty" enough for me. What with dem whack ass dubs? Look like some tamPoni T/A shit, personally.

7. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

8c5a292d3d116fa981d069ba16d78eb5.jpg

Ditch and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

It was made in 1984.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_M4S
    Please refrain from saying It's Lit, squad, or on fleek. They're right up there with scrape trizzle...

SkiMask likes this.
  10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Ah chillax Bae, for shizzle. I drop them ankle biters and expect a Cosby Sweater coz it be cray cray, but YOLO!

11. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

[​IMG]

SkiMask likes this.
  12. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I still can't believe a ton of you dicks are too afraid to post up your first car. Afraid we'll be judgey? Well, that was the whole point. Now get on it. No one would know I rocked an awesome 'Vette if I hadn't said anything. Pussies...
    road.JPG

13. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

1971 VW Beetle, Seafoam Green. Bent the shift rods as it was my first car driving stick and I shifted right through neutral without a pause.

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]
    I'd really love to see some pics of your adventures over the years. I bet I'd swoon...

15. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

That's actually me drinking the Frapp

16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Was gonna say, your hair and nails are on point; just as expected. You fancy huh?

Must be to get me to derail my own...

17. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I'll help bring it back after this. I like to keep to my own, if you take the picture into consideration. I'm a RAGING lezzie. ;)

Back on track; I never got into the VW car clubs. First my car was a POS, second, never saw the allure in them. It just happened to be something I could afford. Still blew my mind to find out those card were still being built in Mexico, as late as 10 years ago.

Not the "new" beetle either, but that old model...unreal.

18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

So what's a guy like MattyB get hooked up with once able to reach them pedals?

19. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Now that I own a home, I'm really wanting to buy a truck for manly projects. Not much of a car guy, so got any good recommendations?

20. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

No no. I wanna know what your first ride was. Bonus points for a OG image.