Wednesday Night SOCOM CA - ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Apr 18, 2017.

1. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

Yeah, I had a couple of clutch bomb defusals I do wish we had on twitch... but oh well. Plenty of time for more of that!

2. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

I'll be on tonight for some CA maps. Who's in???

WESTC0AST likes this.
  3. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

I'm going to be there. I'll be starting at around 9pm EST.

4. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

I will try and log on to CA tonight.. Was in a car wreck and broke my ankle, hadn't felt well for a few weeks and haven't played much of anything.

5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I'll be on.

6. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Well you didn't break your wrist, so stop being a pansy and come play.

Lol, in all seriousness, hope you're doing ok Paul and hope to see you on tonight.

PAUL-AWOL- likes this.
  7. MACK IS GOD

Yea. What the Hell does an ankle have to do with playing Socom. Get your ass on there @PAUL-AWOL-

8. ricjamesbitcll

ricjamesbitcll 203 Spammer

Im in, so long as i can get thru that DNAS error, jk.

eVo7, Swill and WAR_PIG like this.
  9. MACK IS GOD

Fuck you, man. It could have happened to anybody.........

Tawok, eVo7, WAR_PIG and 1 other person like this.
  10. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

[​IMG]

eVo7 and ricjamesbitcll like this.
  11. ricjamesbitcll

ricjamesbitcll 203 Spammer

If possible can we get Retaliation in the line-up.

12. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

If we make our own room, sure. It all depends on how many public players are on and whether or not there's a public room up.

13. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

We'll be kicking off at around 11pm EST.

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

How'd it go? I saw a bunch of folks in the FB XLink group excited to come out for TRS. They ever show?

15. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

I've revised the Wednesday night map list to try and improve it. After some trial and error, there were some bad maps and modes on there that needed changing, so I went in today and tried to come up with a more well-rounded list. Here's what I've come up with:

Fault - Demolition
    Antenora - Small Suppression
    Anchorage - Small Demolition
    Killing Fields - Small Suppression
    Citadel - Demolition
    Echelon - Small Suppression
    Waterworks - Demolition
    Boneyard - Small Suppression
    Aftershock - Demolition
    Crucible - Small Suppression

I wanted to do a rotation of two S3 maps and one CA map, while also trying to alternate between suppression and demolition and different regions every map as much as possible. I also tried to keep the maps as small as possible while staying with the mode/region rotation.

Of course, everyone has different opinions and I'm sure there are maps on here that people won't like. But, overall, I think the list is well-balanced and would be a good list to try next week and see how it goes. I may even get on tonight and see if I can get it started to test it out. If anyone wants to join, I'll be on around 9pm EST.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Drum and WAR_PIG like this.
  16. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

Those are good however the first two are horrible maps! haha.... But to get the regulars in it might be the necessary evil. LOL Look forward to seeing you guys on Wednesday.

Drum likes this.
  17. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Personally, I love Fault and Anchorage. You just don't like them because there's no room to camp LOL :)

In all seriousness though, they're two of the smallest maps available, so they're definitely kind of necessary. Trust me, I went through each map and each available mode on each map and, unless you want to play bigger maps, then these ones are the smallest ones available with reasonable modes.

Drum and WAR_PIG like this.
  18. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

Checking in. I will be on regular time for me 11pm EST. Hope we get a good showing. Someone on Xlink is calling us out to come join tonight. Probably a [BIG] clan member. Asking for Devils road big.

19. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

We've been having a great turnout on Wednesday nights, so I'm sure it'll be good tonight too. I'll be on at around 9pm EST to fire something off.

Come join us whenever you get on Piggie.

20. MACK IS GOD

Dont forget I dont have the map pack thingy or whatever it is so I cant play the fancy maps.

Also I would personally like to maybe play a Control Points map if everyone else is cool with that. If I remember correctly I think we used to play Devils Road at night and it was really fun with the Control Points mode.

WAR_PIG likes this.