Wednesday Night SOCOM CA - ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Apr 18, 2017.

1. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

If dizee isn't on and doesn't stream it did it really happen?

WAR_PIG and SkiMask like this.
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

More like if dizee isn't on and doesn't stream it would they show?

Tawok and MattyB like this.
  3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I got the map packs on a thumb drive so let me know here or Discord when everyones getting on. Im sure I will need instructions on how to install.

4. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

its easy to do. first you need to get a small cup of water (those little dixie cups will work fine) now squeeze one end of the cup forming a pointed edge like the front of a boat. next you want to take the dust cover off your thumb drive and while holding it upright you want to pour the water from the dixie cup into the the top of the thumb drive until its filled just below the top. now take your thumb and stick it over the open end of the thumb drive (now you know why they call it a thumb drive) sealing the water in and shake vigorously for 5 minutes. then simply pour the contents onto your socom disc and smear it around ( you will want to make sure the solution covers the entire disc or the maps might not load completely)
    once the solution dries completely you are ready to play!

dont do that...any of it

Animal-_- likes this.
  5. MACK IS GOD

Youre lucky some other members explained the REAL process for doing it, otherwise I may have tried this.

Either way, it was still very toxic of you to give me such racist instructions on how to install the map packs.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  6. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Hi Mr. Slick. Had a quick question about the process you stated above... Do you know how long it takes for the solution to dry? I did this last night and tried to play this morning but nothing was working so i'm thinking I didn't wait long enough for it to dry. Also, I didn't know that fun fact about thumb drives, I'll make sure to use that at my next DND night, they will love it. I'm pretty sure that MACK guy is a racist, as I only saw him kill Brazilians last night. One game he didn't even get a kill, which I find extremely offensive. Anyways, thanks for all of your help on this, toodles!

SkiMask, Drum and MACK IS GOD like this.
  7. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I'm only gonna say this once and it is not a big deal but just want to clear the air here. It really does suck that we have a Wednesday night "CA" community night and everyone jumps to S2 only one game in. @LUKENBACHER and I hung for quite a while on some pretty good games.

I don't understand the thinking that if you can't join sides with us clan mates the first round or so... to just say "F" it, I want to play something that we all can play. If you had waited a couple more rounds others were getting off and there was plenty of room for a whole bunch of TRS on one side. I only ask that on Wednesday nights where we kind of sanctioned off the night for CA that you give it an actual try.

That's all my toxic ass is going to say about this. Still love all you ugly bastards.

SkiMask and Drum like this.
  8. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

While you're waiting start a respawn and warm up your gun game right?

SkiMask likes this.
  9. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

No, you aren't understanding. We had 3 TRS on and joined a pubby room in CA last night with others coming on and after one round some said they were hoping to S2 because they assumed there wasn't going to be room for all of us. But, there was plenty of room. Just felt like excuses to jump ship. Not a real big deal but just wanted to voice my grievance. LOL

10. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

i sat on CA for 30 minutes waiting for TRS guys to get on thinking we were making a room with our own maps (my mistake) and by the time I found out you had joined the pub room (your mic was broken) it was full. I sat around for another 15-20 minutes and nobody had left. Mack mentioned wanting to hop on S2 and after 45+ minutes of waiting around I joined him. Usually on S2 nights we create a room so figured we would do the same on CA, but I get why we don't. Just a frustrating night overall, but we will return to regularly scheduled programming next Wednesday.

SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.
  11. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Yeah, it sucked with my mic. I didn't see your room when I logged on and assumed you were in the pubby. When I got in there was only 13 of of us so again was assuming all was getting in. It just sucked because when Mack started talking about jumping, that next round like 3 ppl left and it was perfect for us to all be on. I'm sorry you waited so long. If you could next time post here that you have a room up maybe so I know to look for it.

MACK IS GOD and MattyB like this.
  12. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

I would just blame Mack. You could have started and ended the discussion with that.

SkiMask, MACK IS GOD and WAR_PIG like this.
  13. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

it shouldt take that long to dry but if you are in a hurry just stick the disc in the oven at 350 for 1/2 an hour or if you are really in a rush put it in the microwave for 10 minutes!

14. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

he is racist towards ca!

MACK IS GOD and WAR_PIG like this.
  15. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

The Brazilians are the worst thing to ever happen to xlink. When they tk you because of their bullshit pings, they don't even have the decency to apologize in Portuguese.

SkiMask, WAR_PIG and MattyB like this.
  16. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Do the Brazilians play CA? Might be the best argument out there to make the switch to CA...

WAR_PIG likes this.
  17. MACK IS GOD

Thats pretty much SOP around here. It works for any issue that pops up.

WAR_PIG and MattyB like this.
  18. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

I should be on around 9:30 CT. Hope to see you all there. #DoItForThePig

Drum, MACK IS GOD and WAR_PIG like this.
  19. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

Lets get some After Hours and Last Bastion on the playlist tonight.

Drum, SkiMask, eVo7 and 1 other person like this.
  20. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Welcome to Combined Assault. Got to just get in there with ma man Polish and them boys. I'm telling ya.
    You too.
    Don't be such a toxic dick.
    So does this mean I can stop by tonight and play with you?
    Yes SIR! May I have another? Tidal Fury Demo and Siphon Control. I hope for 1/3.
    Capture.JPG

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017