Wednesday Night SOCOM CA - ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Apr 18, 2017.

1. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I'll be on tonight. 10:30 to 11pm EST. My suggested play list...

Last Bastion - Daytime Breach
    BloodLake - Nighttime Demo
    Fishhook - Nighttime Breach
    Abandoned- Daytime Suppression
    Afterhours - Nighttime Demo
    Crossroads - Nighttime Suppression

I'm going to make this map list so if we need a room up quickly I will have this saved. I will make 3 minute rounds for suppression, 4 minute rounds for demo and 5 minute rounds for breach.

Drum and dizee like this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Well since 4 out of 6 of those maps can be played on the superior S2 version, I'll be playing S2 tonight! Checkmate, mineboy!

Drum, SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.
  3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

LOL... that's why I added them! To make you snobs...errr.... purist feel more at home! :D

Drum likes this.
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

But no Tidal Fury Demo day or Siphon Control? Eh, I'll still come out regardless of the numbers. Might have to jump on early though and play with them regulars and the smalls. Look for me around 6CST when them numbers are high. With a bit of luck all will be using mics too. Miss me that Chevy methy snort squelch noise he makes.

Drum likes this.
  5. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

Drum and MACK IS GOD like this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

Everyone who played tonight should definitely make an appointment with their optometrist to get screened for eye cancer. I know I will be.

Drum, SkiMask, eVo7 and 1 other person like this.
  7. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

But..........that stability and hit detection though....

Drum and MACK IS GOD like this.
  8. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

So I was watching the VOD this morning and I would like to address an issue that I saw. Wednesday night is our CA night and I wish certain people would respect that. I heard a lot of complaining and there was a lot of salt being thrown at the clearly superior game that is CA. @dizee @MACK IS GOD @Drum and I love CA and would appreciate it if guys like @WAR_PIG and @SkiMask would just stop complaining about hit detection and graphics and just play the game. Thanks all!

Drum, SkiMask, dizee and 1 other person like this.
  9. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

[​IMG]

It was good playing with you all last night and thank you for giving it a college try. Please, please take this the right way. I don't mean this in a derogatory way... It was quite obvious that many of you just really don't like the game. It really made for a challenging night for me. In the future, we are good. I'm letting you off the hook. No need to come to CA nights. LOL

I'll still do CA Wednesdays, but I'm serious... I know you guys really don't like it, so we are good. Just hop on S2 and enjoy the night and I'll see you guys on Fridays still.

MACK IS GOD and Drum like this.
  10. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Lol, yeah I think if we're having connection issues like the again we should maybe at least try to switch games. It's probably more important for the community nights to be as smooth as possible and be fun than to stay locked into a specific game. Even if that game is clearly better from a technical standpoint. Or like @WAR_PIG said, just play the game you want if it's really that insufferable, we can still hang out while playing different games.
    ;)

SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.
  11. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

It took 75minutes to finally be able to join the room on CA. I switched to S2 and I was able to join the first game I saw.

I personally have more xlink issues with CA than S2. Hopefully SVDL solves all this shit so if you guys can help test it Sunday it would be appreciated.

Drum likes this.
  12. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

If anybody is out there who thinks that SVDL isn't worth the $5 to try, go watch Dizee's 45 minute VOD of him trying to log into a game, and tell me it's not worth it.

dizee likes this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I've spent 4 hours trying to get into SOCOM II rooms so I completely understand the frustration.
    Personally I hadn't played CA in so long the redundant quips didn't even register, only my headshots.

Except for when engaging Luke. Friggin guy was a ghost.

And tell me someone got him entering the room and force greening the whole team. That shit was boss level.

Drum and dizee like this.
  14. MACK IS GOD

But that hit detection tho.......

And the superior graphics.......

Drum, eVo7, dizee and 1 other person like this.
  15. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I'd like a video of someone logging in and playing games on SVDL as well.

Drum likes this.
  16. MACK IS GOD

nickyoung.png

Drum and eVo7 like this.
  17. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

You've been a good sport all along. But after last night, you owe us a ton of salt. Ha ha. See you Friday.

18. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Hopping on CA in a bit. Hope to see some peeps on.

19. MACK IS GOD

We gonna do this tonight?

I'm willing to play if we can get enough people on to get some legit size games.

20. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

I'm down to play CA