Wednesday Night SOCOM CA - ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Apr 18, 2017.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Nice.

What about you @WAR_PIG ?

2. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I was on with mattyb for a bit. I will be back on in 15 minutes.

3. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

I would have played tonight but I seriously had to take my sisters cat in to the vet to have it put down. Maybe next week I will be on to experience the best socom.

4. MACK IS GOD

Sorry to hear that. Losing a pet can be even more painful than losing a family member in many ways. Please extend my sympathies to your sister and let her know that my door is always open if she needs anything.

5. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

[​IMG]

I never liked the cat as I am a dog guy but she became "allergic" to it 3 years ago so I decided to take it in since then because I am a scholar and a gentleman. It was a nice cat and it guarded my dogs stockpile of Iams dog food from mice very well however. We will have a 21 gun M79 salute in the pubs this Friday to salute her.

6. MACK IS GOD

Wait, you had the cat euthanized simply because your sister developed an allergy? Was it in good health?

7. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

No lol she wanted to get rid of the cat 3years ago because she became "alergic" to it after having it for like 13 years. Pretty sure she just didnt wanna take care of it anymore. Cat had atleast 75% Kidney failure that I found out about 2 weeks ago during a blood test. The Cat dropped from like 8 pounds last year to 4.5 pounds when I took her in 10 days ago. When I took it in last night, it was down to like 3.5 and its core temperature was falling, basically she was dying. It was time.

8. MACK IS GOD

Oh ok. Sounds like you did the humane thing. I hate when people get "bored" with pets and have them put down because they dont feel like spending the time and money to take care of them properly. Absolutely hate that shit. All they have to do is put an ad in Craigslist and find the animal a new home.

Its wierd. I have no problem splitting a persons head open with a tire iron and dont give it a second thought, but I cant stomach seeing an animal suffer and will do anything I can to help them.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    dizee likes this.
  9. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Sorry to hear Dizee. Never easy to do.

It was a weak showing on CA all around. Only about 12 at peak. MattyB and I tore it up a little and Drum showed up for Xroads until some asshat decided it was okay to jump on the roof tops. LOL

It would be nice if we could get more TRS on eventually. Hopefully we can keep building Wednesday nights.

MattyB likes this.
  10. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

If CA night wasn't during the week i bet more people would show.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  11. MACK IS GOD

Nobody RSVP'd in here so I dint even bother. If people had roll called in here I would have played.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  12. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Bro, I posted lol.... Here and in discord. Not much more I can do. It's every week also. Lol

13. MACK IS GOD

I know you did, but nobody else did. @Drum didnt, @dizee didnt, (Obviously he had something serious that kept him from playing as he explained)@MattyB didnt.... @Swill never texted me back and probably went out and picked up some 43 year old skank.

No offense, but I dont play CA for the game, I only play it to play with you guys. So if I dont think anybody is playing, Im not gonna bother logging on to that shit show of a game.

14. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

I usually use discord and throw out a quick message that I'm getting on. This kind of goes back to a question I had earlier about the best way to communicate when you are playing. What's the best way to say "hey I'm on" without being annoying and intrusive?

15. MACK IS GOD

I dont know about the other guys but the ONLY time Im on Discord is when Im playing. So for me personally the Community Night Roll Call threads are where I look to see whos on.

Although a lot of guys probably stay signed on to Discord 24/7 I dont roll like that. I uninstall Discord every time I log off and reinstall before I play.

16. Swill

Swill Killjoy

I ended up falling asleep around 9:30 while reading.

I'm with Evo in making a change to the day we play CA. The only reason we had it on Wednesdays originally was because we streamed the Co-Op. That's been over for a long time, so it's probably best to move it to the weekend.

Friday night - S2
    Saturday night - CA

Makes sense to me. Much more likely to get more people on as well.

dizee likes this.
  17. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I don't have any issues with that, just let me know what you guys want.

18. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Would it make sense to create a thread so that we can post in there when we get on so people know where to check to see if anybody gets on. I don't know about everybody else, but if I knew some TRS guys were on I would be a lot more willing to play in pubs.

19. MACK IS GOD

CA kiddie table.jpg

thanksgiving adult table socom 2.jpg

20. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Everyone knows the kids table is 1000x better than the adults table. All the adults do is bitch about their shitty political viewpoints and stare at each other's horrible cardigan sweaters. You know, kind of like S2's horrible hit detection.

MACK IS GOD likes this.