Welcome Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'TRS Support' started by HTK, Nov 3, 2010.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Welcome, brother. ALL SOCOMers are welcomed here; even H-Hour supporters. You are amongst your people and we welcome you into the fold here at TRS. Feel free to peruse and interact. Threads of your own can be made at 20 posts, FYI. Welcome again and we'll see you in-game REAL soon!

2. Hastan

Hastan Butterstick

Hey there,

Long time lurker forever never subscribed to the forums. Played a while back with the TRS community but never really talked to anyone. Got that nostalgia rush not too long ago and now I just can't stop thinking about playing S2 and CA again. Been watching everything what's steaming and I have to say that I am hyped for what the future holds. Been playing a few games with the people over on XLink lately. Having a blast there you guys are such a nice group of people.

About me ? Started playing Socom when I was very young (9-10 yo?). Believe it or not, this game is what got me into learning English (French Canadian native). Now 23 years old. Full time job that doesn't use ''La langue Francaise'' that much so thanks to Socom I guess hehe! Used to run under the name of Lt Shawn M14 then Lt Shawn - Aricadia and lastly Hastan. Don't think anyone remembers me. I did not roll into any big clans but I actually USED to be good at this game. I guess after some playtime the old and rusty muscle memory will wake itself up and I'll start getting some good headshots here and there !

Currently I do not have a headset but I was lucky enough to grab one from Ebay 2 days ago. And it's very cheap. Original PS2 headset + Socom 2 original game and box for 20$ CAD which is about 25USD ? Anyways, can't wait till this baby arrives home. Should be between Feb 28th - March 6th. I am probably going to look into a new original PS2 controller as well. If you have anything cheap let me know !

I think that's it for my intro. Glad to be officially part of TRS community. See you guys all G^'d and ready to roll in-game :)

-Hastan

3. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Welcome ruffles. Glad you could join up with us :)

4. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Welcome Hastan. Look forward to seeing you play with us on X-Link in the future :)

5. rev

rev picard is lord

Welcome dude.

6. rev

rev picard is lord

Welcome welcome welcome!

7. Advent

Advent Green Up

Hello Guys,

Advent here, maybe some of you know me from some confrontation I used to play one the name xAdv3nTx-.
    I been playing since Socom 2 and always was hoping for a new socom that why I donated 1000 USD for H-Hour which was not a succes at all. But I want to play again so I hope to play again here until we get a good socom or a game which is socom like.
    Im from Europe, Amsterdam and will be online very often now. A few friends of mine will be back on here as well, 6-7.. So lets have a good time here until we get another socom.

Advent

MACK IS GOD and Tawok like this.
  8. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

Welcome to the site dude! Can't wait to see you online.

9. Advent

Advent Green Up

Haha me too, but need help first to get my xlink sorted.. indoesnt work for some weird reason..

10. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

We got some experts around here that'll get you sorted out bud. I'll meet you in the setup thread shortly.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  11. Advent

Advent Green Up

Ok mate, ill wait a little bit more otherwise tomorrow as im 6 hours latet than you guys.. haha!

12. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

We usually dont allow French Canadians to participate in the forums, but since you have wisely denounced your heritage for the greater good of Socom we will look past your untermensch stock.

JK. Welcome to the site, eh!

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing you on Xlink when you arent too stoned to play ue to living in Amsterdam........JK, bro. Im just jealous!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    SkiMask likes this.
  13. Chili327

Chili327 [CDS] Chili327

Hey all, just getting into this Socom/Xlink thing, I'm an old school Socomer, but never played S4 (for good reason), & switched over to Xbox about that time as well, but have definitely missed it. We played in many tournaments over the years, starting with Socom Arena, & the first UF tourney.

I hope to be shooting it up by the weekend, & I'm bringing about 10+ with me. :)

SkiMask, WAR_PIG, MR.BLONDE and 2 others like this.
  14. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Welcome to the site Chili, we look forward to seeing you online. If you have any questions about getting Xlink set up check out it's sub-forum and we'll get you sorted right out.

15. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Welcome to the site Chili. We play our S2 Community Night every Friday night at 11pm EST. We make our own room and play, so hopefully we can see you and your crew this Friday. If you have any questions, let us know!

WAR_PIG likes this.
  16. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Thanks for coming out and joining us over here. I am glad to see my spamming over at UF got some ROI !!!! LOL Didn't you own GameLobby forums and gaming site???? We have played quite a bit over the years but my memory is shot. ha!

17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]

WAR_PIG likes this.
  18. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I think this is a compliment but not sure... hahaha!

SkiMask likes this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Well you KNOW he bringing 10 dudes with him...

Kidding.

I'm glad your becoming quite the Community Member Pig. Serious talk. You're coming into your own and becoming part of so easily here and I wished more would also follow your cue. We need more of yous and so when you go find some others that enjoy SOCOM and want to join in, it needs to be highlighted. KUDOS.

WAR_PIG and Tawok like this.
  20. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Welcome to all of the new folks that have showed up since I have been gone. Good to see you all here posting.

MACK IS GOD likes this.