Welcome Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Introductions, Info, Suggestions & Feedback' started by HTK, Nov 3, 2010.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Welcome, brother. ALL SOCOMers are welcomed here; even H-Hour supporters. You are amongst your people and we welcome you into the fold here at TRS. Feel free to peruse and interact. Threads of your own can be made at 20 posts, FYI. Welcome again and we'll see you in-game REAL soon!
  2. Hastan

Hastan Green Up

Hey there,

Long time lurker forever never subscribed to the forums. Played a while back with the TRS community but never really talked to anyone. Got that nostalgia rush not too long ago and now I just can't stop thinking about playing S2 and CA again. Been watching everything what's steaming and I have to say that I am hyped for what the future holds. Been playing a few games with the people over on XLink lately. Having a blast there you guys are such a nice group of people.

About me ? Started playing Socom when I was very young (9-10 yo?). Believe it or not, this game is what got me into learning English (French Canadian native). Now 23 years old. Full time job that doesn't use ''La langue Francaise'' that much so thanks to Socom I guess hehe! Used to run under the name of Lt Shawn M14 then Lt Shawn - Aricadia and lastly Hastan. Don't think anyone remembers me. I did not roll into any big clans but I actually USED to be good at this game. I guess after some playtime the old and rusty muscle memory will wake itself up and I'll start getting some good headshots here and there !

Currently I do not have a headset but I was lucky enough to grab one from Ebay 2 days ago. And it's very cheap. Original PS2 headset + Socom 2 original game and box for 20$ CAD which is about 25USD ? Anyways, can't wait till this baby arrives home. Should be between Feb 28th - March 6th. I am probably going to look into a new original PS2 controller as well. If you have anything cheap let me know !

I think that's it for my intro. Glad to be officially part of TRS community. See you guys all G^'d and ready to roll in-game :)

-Hastan
    rev, Swill, Tawok and 1 other person like this.
  3. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

Welcome ruffles. Glad you could join up with us :)
  4. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

Welcome Hastan. Look forward to seeing you play with us on X-Link in the future :)
  5. rev

rev picard is lord

Welcome dude.
  6. rev

rev picard is lord

Welcome welcome welcome!