Welcome Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Introductions, Info, Suggestions & Feedback' started by HTK, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

War Pig has been around a long time. He used to post frequently a few years ago when Confrontation was around and we still had the Confrontation community nights, so he's an OG member.
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Well aware so don't insult my intelligence, insult HIM for not remembering his credentials to gain access, again. lol

I was more referring to the fact he left before a lot of drama and came back after a TON of drama and has integrated well and hasn't taken a cue of trying to figure it all out, but to move forward and so yeah, I love seeing him RE-INTEGRATE with the Community again. I should have been more clear.
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

Just don't forget mF'er... I'm OG. haha! I like they way that sounds, thank you Swill. But yeah, it's all good. I did used to post here quite a bit. I can't find my TRS ladies post. LOL Remember when I would take hot chicks with guns and try and match them into Real Socom game scenes and you had to name the map? LOL I need to find that thread and start doing that again. Good times. Glad I missed the drama. :)
    Chili327 likes this.
  4. Chili327

Chili327 [CDS] Chili327

Yes, actually I still own it. lol
    It has gone thru a lot of transformations over the years, most recently we ran a madden league for about 6 years (& some racing leagues), but that has since died, so now it is dead just waiting for something else to use it for. :)
    I still have a master plan to build the site I imagined almost 15 years ago, but just can't afford to do what I want... but some day.

About the Sausagefest Archer Party... I'd bring the ladies too, but they just don't like killing like we do. lol
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    Tawok, WAR_PIG and MR.BLONDE like this.
  5. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

Hi guys I'm a independent developer that has worked in both Source and in UE4. I want to help develop future socom style games. And I'm currently working on a mod project that fuses socom style with ww2 shooters and some other classic ps2 era online games together. More detailed post in the indie projects forum!
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Welcome friend. After 20 posts you can create your own threads and tell us about whatever you're into. Feel free to poke around and necro threads or respond wherever you see fit to get there. Always interested in hearing new member stories!
  7. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz I Dream About Jade Marcela

Welcome to the site!! It's good to have you here. Feel free to join in whenever and wherever you wish.

upload_2017-3-20_16-13-6.png

Edit: Understand that the Sox logo is all in good fun. I am from Chicago and not a fan of the Cubs, but that is meaningless here.

Plus, it's not like I have any legit ammunition after last year, which was arguable the greatest World Series ever...
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  8. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

I see I was wondering why I couldn't make thread. I guess I'll have to hit that mark. I'll start with a teaser image.

See if anyone knows this ps2 classic?

Attached Files:

9. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

All good love the Cubs Sox rivalry, also not a sox hater. Love when both teams are good
  10. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD SOF Studios Financial Advisor

Jesus Christ.....Just what we need around here, another mongoloid from Chicago..........

I kid, I kid.
  11. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

Welcome man, glad you're here. We play every SOCOM every Wednesday night and Friday night on X-Link, so feel free to come and play with us some time.
  12. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

Nice! I'll be there next chance I get I've played Xlink Socom a few times. I'm down for a Wednesday night. What times usually?
  13. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

We kick things off at around 11pm EST. I know it's a bit late, so if that's not an option, then there's always Friday night.
    MACK IS GOD likes this.
  14. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

No that's perfect I work an afternoon shift right now the later the better. I'll try and be there Wednesday.
    Swill and MACK IS GOD like this.
  15. MACK IS GOD

Hard to say. Obviously it has a Crossroads feel to it, but I dont recognize the layout. Theres the Bell Tower, but it doesnt add up.....Hmmmmm

Is it an S3 map or a different style of map made with a Middle Eastern vibe?

It looks good either way, I just cant put my finger on it. Im sure I'll feel like an idiot when you reveal it.
  16. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

Sorry not a socom map but actually was out the same time as socom 2. Ps2 online shooter.
  17. MACK IS GOD

lol. Well you got me there, because from 2003-2006 I literally didnt play any other game but Socom......Hahahaha
    SS_CUBS likes this.
  18. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

Haha I hear ya, the map is Calumpit Chaos from Medal of Honor Rising Sun. We would play s2 more as our secondary game. Rising Sun was always number 1 for us. Actually didn't get real into socom until 3 and CA. But still love it a bunch. It was smaller, less polished and obviously FPS but I've always thought the maps can play well socom style. And so far they are.

We did 5 remakes and this other one is shima, feel like it's got a great socom style. Original versions for comparison

IMG_3044.JPG IMG_3047.PNG IMG_3048.JPG IMG_3045.JPG
    IMG_3046.JPG
  19. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz I Dream About Jade Marcela

Yeah while I am not a Cubs fan, I am not the obnoxious hater I used to be. I'd be stupid to not recognize what a feelgood story for the city them winning was. We needed it after all the crap we've been dealing with.

Also, don't mind @MACK IS GOD as he is from Jersey. And I think everyone in America knows that New Jersey doesn't even count. It's barely above the deep Sahara as a great place to live.
    MACK IS GOD and SS_CUBS like this.
  20. MACK IS GOD

I really cant argue with that. The absurdity of someone who lives in New Jersey talking shit about Chicago is kinda my schtick. Although your murder rate is starting to make Newark, Camden, and Trenton look like nice vacation spots.......