Welcome Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Introductions, Info, Suggestions & Feedback' started by HTK, Nov 3, 2010.

1. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

20170321225423_1.jpg 20170321225027_1.jpg 20170321224314_1.jpg More teasers,
    Also chicago's murder rate visualize represented by these German vs American soldiers
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Bro just hurry up and get to your 20 posts so you can start a thread and dump what youve got. We wanna see it.

So reply to this with something, I'll reply back, and we'll do that till you get your 20 then go and put your shit where it belongs and do it how you wanna do it.
  3. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

Hahaha sorry it's given me time to get some more screens and stuff together. But I will have it up tonight. Guaranteed.
  4. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD MVP

Aight there you go. Just reply and you got your 20.
  5. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

Got it
    MACK IS GOD likes this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

What engine?
  7. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

Source but updated, not to the extreme that Titanfall did it but new shaders to use PBR textures
  8. 7up

7up Green Up

Hey was going through old backups that I had and came across some old photos I had taken for proof of wins for Gambattles. I thought damn would i love to play socom 2 again so I googled it and here I am. From what I gather your a small group playing through LAN option? Do I run out and find an old ps2 console and a socom 2, are there enough people online often enough for decent games?
    I was in canada east as 7up in socom 1 and 2. Socom 3 i was also in canada east as .seven. but i lost interest in the series when clan wars took 3 hours to finish because of camping. I just want to spawn B-line for the bomb, plant and kill everyone in between like the good old days!
    Swill and SkiMask like this.
  9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Hot Damn! Welcome.

And yes, there are games every day being played. Tonight might hit 100. Being real, that's fantastic.

HUGE Community, small factions of people who play, support, watch, lurk, hate and create and all of the above.

Again, welcome to the site.
  10. zZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE

zZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE Green Up

Hello all. Just now finding out about this. And wasn't till recently I was made aware that socom was trying to make a come back.

But I'm ZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE from all of the Socom's and leader of aNoNyMoUs
    Swill, SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.
  11. Ditch

Ditch Navy SEAL

Ah, good old moh rising sun, that was a fun game I still have it, are the servers still up on ps2? You can still play Star Wars battlefront 2 online on ps2
  12. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

Welcome bro! Good to see you here.
    zZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE likes this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Welcome to the site. 20 posts give you thread creation powers. Get in where you fit in!
    zZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE likes this.
  14. zZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE

@WAR_PIG it's been awhile since I've seen any of the names I've been seeing. And it take's me back to the old days for sure.
  15. zZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE

@SkiMask so the Thread Creation powers. Is that just like editing/creating an avatar at the bottom of posts errr?
  16. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

Hey Zero, welcome to TRS man. Have you been on X-Link at all yet? If not, come join us this Friday night to play some SOCOM 2, if you can. Any questions, let us know.
  17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

No you can do that by clicking on your own name at the top of the page and choosing "avatar"

Thread creation powers means to create a thread such as this one titled "Welcome Thread - Introduce yourself here!"

You can do that after posting 20 times and can create one in any sub forum we have here. Hope that helps.
  18. zZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE

Word I appreciate that
  19. zZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE

I have yet to be on X-Link. I'm currently getting my hands on a PS2 I always got rid of the outdated model's. Now I regret it because I didn't think SOCOM would die off so bad. But I plan on getting on in about a week. And i'll contact you in order how to set up on X-Link with it all.
    SkiMask likes this.
  20. zZeRo_ToLLeRaNcE