Welcome Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Introductions, Info, Suggestions & Feedback' started by HTK, Nov 3, 2010.

1. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

Wuddup wuddup yall finally got the verification email so I'm in this bitch. Im Cooldawg, been playing Socom since the first one on my shitty monitor when i was a kid. Ive been watchin yall streams for a bit and I thought it was time to get back into PS2. Good day yall.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. eVo7

eVo7 Boom Boolah!

Welcome sir

3. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

4. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Welcome to TRS man. Good to have you here.

If you can, come join us on Wednesday nights for CA or Friday nights for S2. If you have any questions with getting X-Link setup or anything else, just let us know.

5. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

You guys need a late late friday night/saturday morning session. I get home from work 4 am est.
    I'm gonna have to popularize that down the line.

Tawok and SkiMask like this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

This Friday morning/lunch could be arranged. I've been wanting some SOCOM with my coffee lately. I do see there is a morning crew from time to time so maybe just maybe if a few show up. Glad to see you made it. Welcome.

Tawok likes this.
  7. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

Thanks Ski. Yeah most likely going to be playing morning games, once I figure out how to run Xlink off a Surface pro because thats all I got. Im stoked to run this with yall soon.

MACK IS GOD and SkiMask like this.
  8. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

My schedule is quite flexible. If you are looking to have some heads to play with feel free to PM me here at any time and if Im available I'd be happy to join in.

My only caveat is that if we play, I insist that there is no use of M79s.

9. MACK IS GOD

Only the best played on Gamebattles.

10. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

Meh, I dont even use em in Wildlands so you have a deal.

11. MACK IS GOD

I appreciate that. I just feel that using ranged explosives really takes away from the fairness of the game and ruins the fun. People that resort to that are really despicable people who are an insult to the spirit of the game and have no place in the community.

12. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

lol. I agree but I do my fair share of LMG spamming from time to time. #Dirtbagsteez

WAR_PIG, SkiMask, Tawok and 1 other person like this.
  13. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Foxhunt

Welcome man! Hope to see you on the battlefield sometime!

14. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

Hopefully when you're not wrecking my shit. Look forward to it man.

15. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Holy shit.

I mean if everyone's going to start fighting with everyone... I got beef with @MACK IS GOD for being a douche and grabbing Todd Gurly in fantasy football specifically to piss me off.

16. MACK IS GOD

LMAO. Dude he sucked all year! I think his high point game was like 9 points! You can have him next year.

And to think I picked him with David Johnson still on the board........

17. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Is the League going to start up again this year? If so don't leave a bruda out this time.

SkiMask likes this.
  18. MACK IS GOD

We got you bro.

PAUL-AWOL- likes this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

When you gonna get someone to update that sig or are we gonna make H-Hour Great Again?? Eh... @Tawok ...eh? ~roflcopter

20. Nightmare

Nightmare Green Up

Hello, I'm a new member to the TRS Community, I just came back to playing socom by a friend, Brag. I used to play socom often back when I was in my kid years, my mother Iamsuccubus got the game, and I always watched her snipe people on large maps in her clan battles, I'm also related to soulchaser1992 and soultaker, as well as mystical. I wanted to try it myself. I was never a great player, but I held my own with Combined assault, I used to play 2 a lot also but I was never good, I just had a lot of fun playing it when I got around to. If you wanted to know my old name on any socom that I played, I wish I could remember, but I usually ran with my first name with numbers because I was really young and didn't understand what I should do when I came down to playing with a name. But I have had a smooth transition with Xlink and TRS and I'm glad that everyone is really welcoming and that I have never been rubbed the wrong way by anyone. Here's to the sausage!

WAR_PIG and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.