Welcome Thread - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'TRS Support' started by HTK, Nov 3, 2010.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Welcome to the site man. There's a 20 post count ceiling before you can create your own threads, so jump the fuck in and have fun. Glad to have you here.

Hope to be on with the xlink/TRS boys soon, but I just spent a good chunk of money on a new toy, so It will probably be next month....

WAR_PIG likes this.
  2. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

Welcome @Nightmare !!! Good to have you in the fold. I believe I played with your mom as that name is really familiar. What clan was she with? See ya on Wednesday nights with CA and Friday nights on S2. Hope to see you there.

SkiMask likes this.
  3. MattyB

MattyB Navy SEAL

Hey everybody just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to the TRS family. Like all of you, I went through the dark days of missing socom and the community involved with it. I discovered xlink a few years back but figured it was just a phase that would die down quickly and never gave it the time of day. Flash forward a few years and here I am watching @Tawok kill all of @WAR_PIG team. After watching a few of the community night's Friday streams I decided that it was time to jump back in and soon remember how terrible I am at the game. All of the equipment has been purchased and should be setup by next Friday. With work, grad school, and well life, my online hours might not be the greatest at times, but I hope I get to meet and play with all of you in the next few weeks. I'm just looking to play it casually and don't care to get involved with any of the non-sense I see out there in the socom community. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and hope I can play with you all soon. Keep up the great work!

Elite_Bull_, Drum, SkiMask and 3 others like this.
  4. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Awesome. Looking forward to playing with you.

Drum likes this.
  5. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

For the record, Boneyard, hiding in a soft spot of junk pile is the only reason he got lucky!

But nonetheless, welcome dude. It will be a pleasure to have you in the fold. Look forward to getting you with a pmn one night. Lol

Cheers

Drum likes this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Welcome fellow SOCOMer. We're pleased to have you.

Usually the bullshit just me wildin' out, pay no mind.

Everybody who plays are usually real chill and you'll be slangin that mic trash in no time. Some people either prefer the arena chat in XLink and some don't. Come to think of it, some nights I don't even look at it once and others I am laughin at all sorts of funny shit and just being part of. You'll find some real friendships and real connections in there while the Community grows with us all. Hopefully, more people will keep the XLink name and game name the same. Its also a completely uncensored version of the text chat in a regular lobby except with every player. So that does have potential to go off the rails.

A quick example:
    lets play.JPG

Random:
    Capture4.JPG
    Lesson Learned not to do "Random" for map one time thinking it would create a medley. Its just random once and becomes fixed thereafter. As you can see, folks can be really helpful in learning the ropes. Just ask.
    Capture8.JPG

7. Elite_Bull_

Elite_Bull_ Green Up

Hey guys! Just to let you guys know that this is bullski47 on xlink for those that didn't know. Thanks for letting me hang last night! Also, if you could send me friends request on discord (bullski) that'd be sweet! It would be easier to connect when guys play thanks.

Swill, Drum, MattyB and 1 other person like this.
  8. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

Welcome bro, it was good playing with you last night. We usually do Wednesday night CA and Friday night S2. Look forward to playing more with you.

Drum likes this.
  9. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

Welcome back to the fold. You and I and a few other TRSers played together on the Sony servers. If I recall correctly, you were also in Ditch's "Classic SOCOM Fridays" group.

Elite_Bull_ likes this.
  10. ninjawarrior-56

ninjawarrior-56 Green Up

It's Ninja! If you need anything you can find me behind a bush!

Elite_Bull_, SkiMask and Drum like this.
  11. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Hey man, welcome. We play S3/CA on Wednesday Nights and S2 on Friday nights, both at 11pm EST. Feel free to come join sometime.

Elite_Bull_ and Drum like this.
  12. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

Welcome @ninjawarrior-56 to the site! We play community nights Wednesdays on CA and Friday nights on S2. There are others that play more too. Hope to see you in one of our rooms.

Drum likes this.
  13. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Welcome to the site man. Good to have you here. I just wish I could see where you were. ;)

Drum likes this.
  14. CoolDawg

CoolDawg #3l173m4573r

15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I heard this one guy talking all this "jive nonsense" wtf was his deal? wadup boi! I still got them C&C troubles, but am gonna break it down and figure it out if it takes me buying a new computer. When you coming out for SOCOM next? I seen you have your very own highlight reel already. You ARE one cool dawg, dawg. :)

CoolDawg and Tawok like this.