What are points?

Discussion in 'Introductions, Info, Suggestions & Feedback' started by Fighting Phantom, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Fighting Phantom

Fighting Phantom Searching the Desert for a SOCOM Successor

And why do I have them?

I am about to be banned?

Is it an inside-joke that every time you do something SOF would ban you for.......you get points?

If so, I like this game!

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  2. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

HAHAHAHAHA nice!

Points here are ways to reward you for reaching milestones, such as your first post, 100 likes, etc. Sorry if I am stating the obvious... :D

Fighting Phantom likes this.
  3. Fighting Phantom

Fighting Phantom Searching the Desert for a SOCOM Successor

Obvious for others maybe, but I appreciate the answer- thanks ;)

Now how about making that forum meta-game I suggested?

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Might be neat to have a larger profile space when drilling in (just clicking profile name once to bring up 6x4 rectangle of info) increased to say, 10x4 and include a plug-in to offer Gamercards to be displayed instead of block colored back and it push the card we chose there. OR if you just framed in a table to allow for u to showcase website points with dumb fun icons. Could even solicit Community contest to create fun ones. Someone (Domino I believe) mentioned creating Twitch emotes and stuff. Be cool to see him make some fun one for us to use other than konami code and 6 options. Hell, even XLink got some funny ones. Just a thought.

I also really like that I see the social media icons again @WarMachine_v1 Kudos. Many thanks I really appreciate that. In fact, i've seen a lot of things being tweaked here and there lately so again thanks for stepping up.

WarMachine_v1 likes this.