"What are you fapping to?"

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by ChemoFreak7, May 29, 2016.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Not that exact rifle as in the one you see in the pic will be the very one in my hand, but I am getting a SAINT and everything you see there. The setup will be EXACTLY the same as you see it in that pic.

tacopshop.com - great group of guys to work with. They are the ones selling me the rifle.

They're out of Utah. I got this set up priced for almost 200 less than they advertise on their site through gunsamerica.com.

4x32 red and green dot from UTG
    Reflex Red dot from Vortex
    Flashlight/Laser combo from Truglo
    Foregrip/Bipod combo from UTG
    4 Magpul Gen 3 30rd mag
    Sling
    Customized hard case from Plano

Rest is stock SAINT (Well, with the Bravo Company furniture that comes stock with it)

Buchanans likes this.
  2. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

That's what makes this such a unique boat... It has a center board and a water ballast system. You fill the ballast up that hold you down. But you can beach it anywhere which will come in handy sailing down in south Florida and the keys.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  3. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Nice. I still need to get another sight for mine. I have some monstrosity of a cheap 1-4x that my dad gave to me. It's just way to large and heavy for my style. I'd say there is a good chance that it is larger and heavier then the 2-7x Leupold I have on my 7mm.

4. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Yeah it looks pretty cool. How far would you take something like that?

5. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

You can go to like the Bahamas and back. It will do fine in the open ocean but is more designed for coastal cruising which is all I'll be doing at first at least. The center board is removable so you can literally sail in a foot of water. It's ideal for cruising Florida with all the sandbars and shallow waters.

YouTube it. It has a cool mast raising system too. It's a one of a kind boat. They stopped making them a couple of years ago cause the founder retired.... But his kids are carrying on under a new name. Tatoo yatchs. They are cool too but everyone wants the macgregor 26m.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  6. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

That is fucking sexy.

7. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I put off buying another ps2 for this. I priced everything separately and saved 400 bucks. Nice and affordable, quality gear. You don't NEED EOTech to plink at 50-200 yards.

This will be in the Post Your Weapons thread next week, maybe the week after at the latest. Fucking PSYCHED about getting this...

Buchanans likes this.
  8. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Understood. I'll be using mine as a true carbine so I'm glad I'll be getting optics geared more for shorter ranges (aka lighter). I'll zero it at 50 yards, which means it'll be accurate out to 200. If I remember correctly, it's only about a 6inch ballistic deviance out that far. Aiming center mass, that's feasible for me.

9. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Ah yes the weapon thread... I have not posted my AR there yet. Partly cause I still want to change a few things like putting on a non offensive brake and a sight that doesn't weigh a pound and half. I think I have the rifle at or below 6 pounds right now so I really cringe at the added weight of the stupid scope. It feels wrong, literally.

10. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I'd love to have this and the regular size domino tool. They are so damn expensive though.

11. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Mine will be slightly under or right at 7...

12. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Nice, wish i could slap all that shit onto my gun... fucking NYS Safe act pretty much took a giant shit all over owners. Flipping shit just because of the pistol grip and flash suppressor.
    [​IMG]

13. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Yeah if I lived IN Chicago or even in Cook County, the gun itself wouldn't be allowed, let a lone the setup

14. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

That doesn't even look like a flash suppressor on your rifle, looks like a brake to me. But isn't your law written to name barrel threads as a feature? So you've got an offensive pistol grip on there obviously do you have a bullet button or a maglock of some sort to satisfy it to a non detachable definition hows it work over there?

15. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I read over the regulations there....

Get this shit...
    I have an air rifle that cook county legally defines as a "firearm".

It propels a projectile though expansion of gas or escape of gas, and has a muzzle velocity exceeding 700 FPS.

They didn't leave anything out regarding their "assault weapons" definitions either. Everything that I have in CA, banned there. And lasers are banned, lol, like to just have period not even on a gun.

16. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Yes, Cook County is run by a bunch of mongoloids. It really is a damn joke how inept the county government is. And don't even get me started on the state. We have some of the highest property taxes in the country, yet we are bankrupt, and our fearless leaders can't even pass a damn budget. You want a great read, look up Michael Madigan, our State House Speaker.

We all know that places where guns aren't allowed are normally the safest, lowest crime areas in the country. I mean, Chicago is a bastion of public safety. You can't een own a friggin slingshot, last I remember.

Said no one ever.

Buchanans likes this.
  17. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

No it's just a brake, they won't allow a pistol grip without a maglock on it, rendering it useless after the first 10 rounds. I put a maglock on it when i was trying to sell it to my niece, until her boyfriend pulled some slick shit and almost got his teeth knocked down his throat, BUT that's a story for another time (fucker!) Most likely going to be keeping the gun so that maglock is coming off and i'm ditching the pistol grip. Rather be slightly uncomfortable firing than dead after the first few rounds. "When sorrows come, they come not single spies
    But in battalions."

Side note, in the market for a shotgun soon. Something a bit more practical for standard home defense. Suggestions? I currently have that AR and a .22, just need a shotgun and need to get my shit together to register for a pistol permit... then wait 20 years to get approved.

18. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Can't go wrong with a Mossberg. I have a 590A1 just because, though a 500 would do just fine. Remington 870 is also a great one. At that point, it's really just preference...

EDIT: Got word that my SAINT shipped yesterday, so I should have it by Thursday next week. Guess that I will post the pic n the weapons thread after next weekend since I am going camping. BUT IT'S ON THE WAY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

ChemoFreak7 likes this.
  19. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Had thought about getting a Mossberg 500, haven't looked at the 590's at all actually. I guess i got something to do now lol. Yeah definitely post pics dude.

20. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I was going to suggest some grip options that are less terrible but it looks like NY has a less specific definition of a pistol grip. Which is actually worse in that it puts a lot of options in a grey area of not knowing if legal or not. And nobody wants to be a test case.

So your limited to expensive shit that are considered stocks like the thorsden and hera or putting on a grip that you took a hacksaw to.

UNLESS you put a custom lexan fin between the grip and the A2. It would have to unfortunately be glued or epoxied to both pieces so it's legally a "stock" and not a "grip" anymore.

BTW they don't want a brake or barrel threads either... so would a thread protector pinned (I feel dirty just typing that) satisfy the stupid laws there?

Shotgun... what do you want to do with it? Just home defense or you want something you could take out and shoot clays or hunt with if you so choose? The one thing I will say is DO NOT get a pistol grip only shotgun. They are functional retarded.