"What are you fapping to?"

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by ChemoFreak7, May 29, 2016.

1. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

You get this thing or what?
    The other thread is waiting for you to grace us with some images. Or is it hiding out with the Mossy at the brother in law's now too?

SkiMask and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  2. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

I got it yesterday. Had some issues with my FOID card. I changed the address within the past MI th and it caused a delay on my background. I'll post a shotty pic I took this morning here. I'm out with the fam right now. Much better pic in the thread tomorrow morning. Promise...

3. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I'll post a better pic and a shitty story about how much of a hassle it was to get this thing tomorrow.

Fuck I am having a hard time uploading this pic. I'm going to keep trying. Keeps saying the file size is too big

Buchanans likes this.
  4. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

upload_2017-6-26_20-56-50.png

There that seems to have done the trick. Stupid auto correct on my phone. I am out at a friends with my family. This is a shitty pic. I will post a better one with a shitty story tomorrow. Had to jump through a lot of hoops...

SkiMask, Buchanans and Animal-_- like this.
  5. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I was wondering if there had been a hicup. I have to resize all the pictures I upload as well.
    Looking forward to pics of it not in the foam.
    Still don't have everything I want for mine but I did get my brake in the mail today.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

That name is kind of misleading. I didnt see one taco on the entire site.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  7. MACK IS GOD

Also dont forget that the added weight of that scope will cut your speed down to at least 50%

8. MACK IS GOD

Cant go wrong with this bad boy:

Long range shotgun.jpg

Accurate out to 100 yards.

9. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Had i not seen a few videos of someone firing that very setup, i would say that would kill a mother fucker, and i mean THE WRONG mother fucker lol. I still don't have the testicular fortitude to try it.

10. MACK IS GOD

I really want this guy here:

super shorty.PNG

1000 bucks is a bit ridiculous, but man do I want this thing.

ChemoFreak7 likes this.
  11. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Need some strapping bootstraps if you want to ride around on your Harley with that beast.

SkiMask likes this.
  12. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

At 100 yards I would let you shoot that piece of shit straight at me with the shells sticking out like that.
    Lethal range might be 10 feet or less.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and MACK IS GOD like this.
  13. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I hope your joking.

14. MACK IS GOD

Joking about what?

Wanting it, or how much it costs? I know the Remingtons are bit pricey, but for this version I couldnt justify paying more than 600 or so. I mean Christ, they are using way less materials to build it, why should it only be a few hundred cheaper than the full size 870? Thats like Chevy charging you the same price for a Cavalier as they do for a Tahoe. Unless I'm missing something?

15. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I was talking about wanting one. A three shot, pistol grip only, 6.5" barrel, pump shotgun? From a functional standpoint I just think it's dumb. Getting an SBS stamp on a double barrel and hacking it down you could probably end up with something better and cheaper.

Not that an SBS is an option for everybody. And the wait is ridiculous. That's why it's expensive because it is classified as an Any Other Weapon. And just because something uses less material doesn't mean it's cheaper. It's basically a custom version of something. Meaning less sales. Production isn't optimized or standardized like it may be for normal versions etc. These aren't guns that Remington or Mossberg makes either. But the bulk of the price is just because it's an AOW.

16. MACK IS GOD

Oh I see what youre saying. I want it more from a novelty perspective. Not necessarily functionality. Although I think it would be great as a nightstand piece that you sleep next to. Having a full size shotgun within reach of where you sleep isnt as practical as this little guy.

I'd load it with buck shot in the first 2 shells and then a slug for the 3rd. That way when they bust in my house I can spray the first 2 if Im still groggy and then use the slug for the kill shot if I only wing them.

17. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

One of my favorite videos is the one where Gary Katz uses a Domino to join 2"-thick fascia boards.

18. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

This gives me the chub! I had one back in the 90's,, best times ever in that thing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2018 Ford Bronco will be my next Vehicle.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  19. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

20. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

MAN did I use a different voice for that comment. lol in the realz, I needed that.
    [​IMG]