"What Are You Listening To?" Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by VicVega0015, Aug 16, 2011.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

One of my favorite NES games of all time. Come to think about it, game had more features than most games of today.

Tawok likes this.
  2. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Taking it way back....

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

6. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

7. Bacterin

Bacterin The Confidant

8. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

From one Konami game to another my friend.

Tawok likes this.
  9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Fuck outta here witcher BULLSHIT. GET REKT SCRUBS.

10. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Favorite line, "you have the audacity to think you matter... " Listen to every word in this. Pretty epic IMO.

11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

12. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

13. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

Favorite retro game songs?!?

GO!

Tawok likes this.
  14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

This is gonna take me more than a second to think about thoughtfully before I post. But DO know I am thinking...

Steep Community Competition People's Champ submits their video and turns out it's OG music layered in. But shhh! it's not supposed to matter, but hot damn if it wasn't just some passionate player's initiative that just sparked my flux capacitor!

Vinterpels --by Morten Olberg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  15. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

17. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Senior year, 1998. A young me was wearing a wig and fake playing the guitar for the whole school lip syncing this song. Between me, the lead vocal and a chick playing bass scared out her mind, we did alright enough not to come in last. Loveshack by the B-52s? Shiiiiiiiit. I was money in that as well, but still never got above 5th.

Will Smith and Welcome to Miami I think won it. Or it was Electric Avenue by whoever the fuck.

Fucking tasteless assholes (b-52s? lulz) I ducked out early afterward anyways cause well, I won't say what we did.

19. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

What is it with Silent Hill and really good atmospheric/moody music?

20. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Retro game music for me that popped quick was Earthworm Jim (Don't think all of it was original though) Something about it stuck with me enough to have that still be the answer that rises fastest the few different times I scratched. Went looking and that's not what I remember so on I go. I remember T&C surf for NES had some stuff too. Skate or DIE!!! also bleeds. Road Rash too. Although, Tony Hawk might be retro now? Damn this is hard. Anywho.