"What Are You Listening To?" Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by VicVega0015, Aug 16, 2011.

1. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

LOL

ChemoFreak7 likes this.
  2. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

Animal-_- likes this.
  3. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

oni64 likes this.
  4. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

You ever been in a position where you dont know whether something is ridiculously hot or just straight cheese?

Thats where Im at with this.

I absolutely HATE British rap, and their shit has been the corniest shit available since Stereo MCs. But this shit just has me hooked.

5. Almericus

Almericus Bullshit proof warrior

The part especially the guitar riff between 0:21 and 0:50 is fucking awesome.

SkiMask likes this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

"Jaden Smith the type of guy despite anything he does, even if he ended all poverty would still get a insane amount of hate."

7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

8. MACK IS GOD

9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

The Getdown is the only thing I've seen him in where I don't want him dead...

SkiMask likes this.
  10. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

MACK IS GOD and Drum like this.
  11. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

As long as nothing happens to Chino for a while...

I was not a Linkin Park fan at all, but I can't deny the influence they had on early 2000's music. Bummer for sure...

Drum and SkiMask like this.
  12. MACK IS GOD

Apparently he was close to Chris Cornell and took his death very badly. Still no excuse to make 6 kids grow up fatherless.

Buchanans, Drum, SkiMask and 2 others like this.
  13. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

6 kids? What an asshole.

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I hesitated to even comment cause FUCK suicide.
    That article you put forth definitely made the connection between the two. Self admitted to being harmed as a child and leaves 6 in his wake. Couldn't break that fucking cycle. Shame.

Two purchases I made to their camp.

Drum likes this.
  15. MACK IS GOD

Dont want to cross the line as far as topics to discuss here, but I just cant wrap my head around that. I fully support anyones right to off themselves if they want, but when you bring children into the world you took on an obligation to them. To kill yourself and put them through that is just fucking weak, man.

I dont give a shit how much you hate life or want to die, you have a biological imperative to protect your kids from trauma of any kind. To willfully put your kids through that shit is the height of selfishness and gets zero sympathy from me whatsoever.

16. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

If you were to ask what music reminds me of Socrack, the first thing I'd say is Linkin Park. Namely, their first three: Hybrid Theory, Reanimated, Meteora. I can't hear a song from one of those albums without remembering the heydays of S1 and S2. Good times. R.I.P.

SkiMask and MACK IS GOD like this.
  17. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Doing that with kids is just something I can't relate to at all. I've been going though an absolute shit time for the last nine months or so and my daughter is something that grounds me. Off'n yourself and it's more satisfying opposite are just not even remote considerations with her needing and looking up to me. No matter how much I hated life I just can't see ever going there knowing how much more it would hurt her.

Now on the other hand if somebody happens to just be a complete piece of shit of a parent or person then I fully support their right to impale themselves on a blunt stake covered with AIDS. Probably was not the case her though.

SkiMask and MACK IS GOD like this.
  18. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Never got into Linkin Park, or most Nu Metal at all for that matter, but still sad to hear. I agree with the path taken and the impact of the kids being pretty cowardly.

Yes I guess Deftones could have been considered the Fathers of Nu Metal, but they evolved so far past that sound.

Drum, back in S2's heyday, I was pretty heavy into turntablism, both listening and performing. This was one of many aural memories that goes in conjunction with SOCOM.

Drum likes this.
  19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

And back to dedicating songs to shitbags in the SOCOM Community. This ones for you and apologies for the double post. But fuck 'em REAL good, ya fuckin shitbag. SUCH a clownshoe. Get fucked clown.

20. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate