"What Are You Listening To?" Thread

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by VicVega0015, Aug 16, 2011.

1. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

This song really hits home.

Elite_Bull_ likes this.
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

4. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

eVo7 likes this.
  5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

6. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

7. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

SkiMask likes this.
  8. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Just because:

Buchanans likes this.
  9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

10. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

12. Elite_Bull_

Elite_Bull_ 203 Spammer

13. oni64

The most random thing i've listened to this year

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Song so good. Don't matter where I hear it, always a worth a listen. Turkey necking it today up and down the grocery aisles, baby. Fuck an onlooker. I got that twirl folks; that 80's "wiggle" they did. Summer winding down makes me sad, but all the flesh about the place makes me so happy. Couldn't contain it even if I wanted to.

Billy Ocean my kind of Mr. Muthafucka!

15. oni64

16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

17. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

yep...sure have. He was shot not to far from where I grew up. 2-3 miles away. Kid was a knucklehead from what I hear. That whole neighborhood is kind of strange. Where he was at, closer to the lake, the neighborhood is pretty much all black, but move a mile further west, and it really diversifies.

The high school I went to is now overrun by gangbangerdom. I only went there a year before we moved out to the 'burbs. Glad as hell I did as I never wanted any part of the gang stupidity...

SkiMask likes this.
  18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

While the music is hard and real it does evoke a bittersweet feeling for me seeing as how this seemed to be exactly what the dude was about and fittingly, died the way he prophesied; only not as glorious. I heard he was gunned down and shot in the back. Them YouTube video comment sections is where the strange really exists.

Glad you made it out brotha. It amazes me that these communities are still doing the same old shit as 25 years ago. Starter corp could resurrect their brand just in the Chi alone cause fuck if it don't seem like the 90s there still.

Quality rap though.

I know you hate this, but scumbags aside, them feelz and that beat smoove. Almost nostalgic for me.

19. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Drake is to Rap what Hanson is to Rock.

WHEELCHAIR JIMMY!!!

SkiMask likes this.
  20. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Mmm BOP, BOP, BOP, BOP!

Edit: I see now @JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Credibility is tarnished when you get your start on a ABC After School Special then talk about "jump men" after you "wrap". That's basically it, right?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017