"What Are You Watching?"

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Winter is here!

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Ahhh since HBO is now on Hulu I MIGHT get into this. For nothing else, but to stop having to drown it out.

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]

4. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

5. MACK IS GOD

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

SO fuckin gritty and dark af. Down.

7. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

I need a new TV show for my wife and I to burn through. Preferably something that's not overwhelmingly violent, since my toddlers might catch a scene or two. For example, Breaking Bad is pushing it, but isn't so terrible that I can't excuse them from the room for most of the worst shit. Sons of Anarchy is way over the line.

We just got through Better Call Saul, Mad Men (for the second time), and we're gonna start watching Dexter as "our show" after the kids go to bed (and I'm not streaming). So what's something that could occupy us during the daytime hours?

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

The Good Wife

9. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

You serial?

10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

11. MACK IS GOD

In honor of the new NFL season starting I thought I'd throw in a few montages of some of the NFL's best.

I'll start it off with the UNDISPUTED GOAT QB

At 1:40 @JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz you can watch what happens when true greatness meets a stat padding, pile jumping system baby and see the result.

Watch this man every single moment you can, because you WILL NOT see his equal again in your lifetimes. Enjoy him for what he gives you every Sunday. Because whether you love him or hate him, he is without a doubt, the absolute GREATEST player you will ever have the privilege of watching.

12. MACK IS GOD

13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I made it 49 seconds; I'll check it in theaters for sure.

15. Bacterin

Bacterin The Confidant

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. MACK IS GOD

Montana is certainly worthy of debate, and if I had ONE game to win and had a gun to my head I might pick Elway over Brady depending on who I was playing and field conditions, but Manning isnt even in the same ballpark as Montana Elway, or Brady. Hes a choke artist who's been BTFO in the playoffs or Superbowl every time hes been there except for '06 when he should have lost in the AFC Championship game if not for Bill Belichick have a mental breakdown and going for it on 4th and 4 from his own 35 with less than 3 minutes left, and then barely beat a horrible Bears squad with Rex Grossman playing QB and in '15 when his completely useless and washed up carcass was dragged to a title by his defense while he put up the worst QBR in Superbowl history.

Plus he has a giant forehead.

17. Bacterin

Bacterin The Confidant

It takes a whole team to the win the Super Bowl, especially a defense. Manning had the greatest offense in history and lost, next year had the best defense and won. Manning is arguably better than Brady. Brady is Top 5 but slightly overrated. He has had the best system for years. That's why when Manning went down they went 2-14 and when Brady went down they still went 11-5. I'm surprised you didn't mention Marino, another guy who's better than Brady.

18. MACK IS GOD

>greatest offense in history
    >losing the Superbowl

Pick one.

Manning had 2 Hall of Fame receivers and a borderline HoF RB with Edgerin James and managed to win one ring with that team while Brady had literal scrubs at every skill position and won 3 rings before Manning had ever even sniffed a Superbowl.

Brady shits on Manning from such a great height only people from Indiana even try to say otherwise.

Marino cant be included in the conversation because he never won a ring. Its a shame, hes probably the best pure passer of the group, but if they havent won a ring they cant be considered the best.