What's everyone drinking?

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz, Jan 30, 2016.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Science Officer T'Pol. Second in command to Captain Jonathan Archer...

[​IMG]

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

So then what's your take on Fully Nude No Booze versus Topless Only Booze Overpriced? Or the third option, and think about this first, but the trailer type out in the woods, nary a single neon sign, sprayed painted windows, but its B.Y.O.B?

3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Oh wow. Just goes to show how big a difference a short haircut vs a long haired feminine haircut there is. I wouldnt have even recognized her.

4. MACK IS GOD

Doesn't matter to me. I'm on the PA/NJ border so I have topless only in Jersey unless it's BYOB and in PA its topless only with pasties over the nips if they serve alcohol.

I had other business interests that I was involved in while I would be in those places and was always amazed at how surprised the pigs were when I turned them down for "private dances" and every other manner of shit they offered. I'm supposed to pay money to this disgusting whore to rub her tits on my face that are already covered with the sweat and Lord knows what else of other men? I don't think so.

Now, don't get me wrong. After I got them back to my place and they were properly showered, I loved me some strippers. But it gets tedious after awhile trying to explain to a broad that you can't take your relationship to the next level because they grab dollar bills from strange men with their tits for a living. No matter how much I tried to sugar coat it, they always got pissed off that their career choice would somehow impact their chances at landing a guy with any self respect. The cognitive dissonance of females never fails to amaze the rational mind.......

5. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Well to be fair, she plays a Vulcan, all of which have short hair. The third and fourth seasons, she grows it out, though not a lot. I mean, like maybe shoulder length in the back. If you have netflix, I'd say give a couple episodes a go, starting from the beginning. It's severely underrated in a Star Trek sense. I think it was overlooked because of Voyager's shittiness.

6. SGP421

SGP421 Fish Market Janitor

image.jpeg

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and MACK IS GOD like this.
  7. MACK IS GOD

Getting started early tonight. Want to be nice and sauced up for the debate tonight when Emperor Trump lays the smack down on Rat boy Cruz and Waterboy Marco.

Going with a delicious Micro Brew. The Mango flavor is absolutely delicious. Over ice, with a straw of course.

IMG_20160303_164822.jpg

Animal-_- and SkiMask like this.
  8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

For those of us standing up for some completely unrelated principle, is there a way to watch such an event LIVE without access to cable television? Cause that would be kind of neat.

Thanks for posting up that silly drank that is probably fantastic. I remember some other place around here where that evolved for you. Good to see that is still in your repertoire. I could never get down with that kinda shit. Can you chug two fourLoko for me sometime and report back? I could use a little vicarious living through a person with a craft for dissection.

9. SGP421

foxnews.com says they're streaming it live

10. SGP421

I don't know, trump got smacked around by a Canadian and an in the closet Floridian/Cuban last debate.

Let me predict his opening statement:

"Wall is going to be great, nice big door, make america great again, Mexico, China, blah blah blah regurgitated platitudes"

11. MACK IS GOD

Not even close. Rubio pathetically tried to start mudslinging and Cruz is so nasally and rehearsed its difficult to listen to him. Rubio is a drymouth robot who repeats the same shit over and over again.

Bottom line, Cruz and Rubio are both controlled by the same puppet masters and theres no difference between them. Trump hasnt spent 1% of the money on his campaign the others have and hes destroying both of them.

To say Trump is repetitive with "The wall" and not hold Rubio and Cruz to both of their tired talking points is disingenuous. Rubio bent over for Dems and wrote a bill to grant ammesty with his gang of 8 bill. Hes not even a true conservative. Hes a total fraud and will be bought and paid for by his campaign donors just like every other candidate.

Trump is self financed and at the very least you wont have to be concerned that he is beholden to campaign donors. For pure lulz alone he would be a magnificent president.

12. SGP421

Rubio is pathetic, I'm for Cruz but I will vote for trump if I have to. I just don't believe trump, the guy changes positions daily it seems. I won't vote for anyone but the two of them

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  13. MACK IS GOD

On a purely issue related basis, Cruz would be someone I could deal with. His delivery is so nasal and contrived I just dont like his voice, face, the way he carries himself, etc. The guy just has no charisma whatsoever. The fact that Lindsey Graham and the rest of the Senate hates him is a huge plus in my book, but something about the guy just gives me the creeps.

As we speak Trump is not doing well in the debate. His problem is he doesnt have the experience in lying on the fly like other politicians and has trouble when confronted with data and numbers. Hes not as rehearsed with his X's and O's as the others.

But at this point that doesnt matter. Sometimes the best head coach isnt a great analyst or number cruncher but has a great ability to motivate and insipre. Cruz and Rubio are both better politicians, but the reason Trump is polling so well is for the very fact that he ISNT a politician.

14. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I thought this thread was sort of related to drinking.

15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Doing just fine with the follow up with O'Rielly. I love me some orange Kool Aid. What's the rest of ya drinking right now?

16. MACK IS GOD

Cant do 4loko. Absolutely disgusting. The Budaritas are absolutely delicious. Ive had the back and forth with a few here before about them and they are 8% alcohol.

17. MACK IS GOD

And tonight I'm drinking the Trump Kool Aid baby!

SGP421 and SkiMask like this.
  18. LZMF1

LZMF1 Green Up

[​IMG]

plus

[​IMG]

= delicious!

19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Me personally, like a little bubbly with my cocktails.

20. MACK IS GOD

>Lemon Lime

Not drinking Fruit Punch or another flavor in the blue spectrum so you don't accidentally drink a bottle filled with your piss from the night before.

LZMF1 likes this.