What's everyone drinking?

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz, Jan 30, 2016.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

I have the strongest feeling you have done this before...

2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Yup.

I also recommend not using Snapple for dip spit bottles. Nothing worse than waking up with a massive hangover and guzzling down half a bottle of what you think is iced tea until a glob of wintergreen Kodiak hits the back of your throat.

3. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

I used dip to quit smoking.

I dipped in the Navy when I couldn't smoke, so was used to it. when I got tired of smoking, I bought 2 cans of Copenhagen, to break the mental addiction of cigarettes. When those two cans were gone, I quit tobacco cold turkey. Once every year I have a cigar, but 16 years strong now no tobacco or vaping of any kind other than that once a year stogie.

SkiMask likes this.
  4. LZMF1

LZMF1 Green Up

[​IMG]i think i've done that once or twice. my wife and kids have done it too.....let's just say they were NOT pleased!

i couldn't help but laugh. i then proceeded to say this to them "dummy, if you are unsure if that is indeed your half-empty snapple you damn well better sniff it before you start guzzling it!"

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and MACK IS GOD like this.
  5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

6. MACK IS GOD

I switched to Grizzly a couple years ago. Its literally the same shit as Kodiak. Made by the same company, same exact product, just half the price.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  7. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

Just sent the old lady out to get me Jager and red bulls, need a pick me up if I'm going to get anything done today.

SkiMask likes this.
  8. LZMF1

LZMF1 Green Up

[​IMG]

Delicious!

(i'm so OCD that i had to rotate the pic, my apologies)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  9. hand-o_death547

hand-o_death547 Foxhunt

I started dipping when I was spending a lot of time at the recruitment center, had copenhagen wintergreen the first time. I usually went for the stuff that tastes good like skoal cherry though. Then last summer I finished a can and just stopped. I guess I am lucky because I never had any desire to do it again after that. Now I do love cigars and if I could I would have one every day. I usually keep it down to one or two a month though. I also enjoy going to a hookah bar in a college town nearby every now and again, even if it means having to be in a room with a bunch of hipsters.

As for drinking I am not really a big drinker but I do like some stuff. For beer I usually go with angry orchard or redd's. For liquor I like fireball mixed with vanilla coke.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  10. MACK IS GOD

@SGP421 @SkiMask @JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Just to revisit the Jeri Ryan thing, she has a role on season 2 of "Bosch". Just got done marathoning it and she looks like she's barely lost a step. Time pretty much beats the shit out of women and the average woman ages like milk on hot asphalt. But in some very rare instances, certain ladies who through a combination of healthy living, not being passed around and blown out till they look like they're shoplifting an Arby's Roast Beef sandwich in their panties, and supreme genetics, are able to remain attractive past 30. She is one of these freaks of nature.

The show is great as well. I highly recommend it.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  11. Mynock

Mynock Butterstick

About to down some coffee and get to work. Perhaps a zesty beverage is in order later this evening.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  12. MACK IS GOD

Real men drink BEFORE work, pal.

Buchanans, Mynock and SkiMask like this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

You know who does that for me? Diane Lane. I think I seen somewhere she turned 50.

I gave the first two episodes of Bosch in the first season a whirl. I'm going back and you gave me the incentive to do it sooner rather than later. I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that I am currently binging "The Good Wife" and Bosch and a couple others are next. Hulu commercial free or Amazon is the only way to binge. Although, it gets tricky when you get the awkward pauses where commercials normally exist. Just takes some getting used to.

Kids got it so easy now. My 3 year old wants everything served up instantaneously. Doesn't realize the work involved, but that's the times, right? The hardest thing is to go screen free with the little one. We did a fair job at limiting screen time to nil the first two years. TV truly rots the brain and stunts some growth in these early years, IMO. Parenting seems to be a lot of hypocrisy. Tough to toe that line and not feel like a fraud. Thankfully, I have a good woman to help rear and take point, so traditional, but really successful with that approach. I'm finding a blend of traditional roles coupled with modern era thinking helps. The 'do as I say, not as I do' is in full force though. A lot of times we're finding ourselves trading off just to have our own time. It really is a partnership with a child. I can't imagine going at it alone. Much less, raising a good kid by myself. Kudos to single parents raising good kids.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  14. MACK IS GOD

I'll Pm you a free streaming site that has literally every show ever done on it. I watch all my shit off of it. No popups, full HD, etc. Its great for doing marathons.

And yea, push through Bosch. Its a slow burn, but its pure quality. Season 2 is even better.

PM incoming.

SkiMask likes this.
  15. MACK IS GOD

Main problem with kids is that they are being raised by the worst Generation in the history of mankind. And then THOSE kids will become the worst Generation in the history of mankind, and so on, and so on.

There are actually people who think its not ok to beat children. If the current crop of useless 15-30 olds were properly beaten by their parents we wouldn't have this problem.

Also mandatory IQ testing at age 16 with forced sterilization based on a 2 digit score would go a long way to righting the ship.

LZMF1 likes this.
  16. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Have you ever heard of Popcorn Time? It's basically Netflix for torrents, it streams the video in it's own browser while it downloads and has everything set up in a nice GUI that you'd swear was something you should be getting charged for. Don't use without a VPN though since they are still torrents and your ISP could still potentially trace them. In fact, just use a VPN all the time, for everything.

SkiMask and MACK IS GOD like this.
  17. Mynock

Mynock Butterstick

Haha, yeah that may be true

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Congratulations on the 20. Now get to telling us about your project!

Mynock likes this.
  19. Mynock

Mynock Butterstick

Lol, will do, just waiting for the site to update to allow me to post a thread :)

20. LZMF1

LZMF1 Green Up

[​IMG]

SkiMask likes this.