Who wants to join my new clan?

Discussion in 'Clans/Free Agents' started by MACK IS GOD, Oct 16, 2015.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD SOF Studios Financial Advisor

Well once our numbers warrant it, I assume we will be starting a clan on Xlink, correct?

Thats what has been troubling me lately. You have to understand that 90% of my pleasure in playing Socom was ruining the experience for other people. Teamkilling, taking over rooms, voting people out, talking shit in the lobby, etc. Im not sure if that style of play is going to translate well onto such a finite player base like Xlink. Its going to be some serious culture shock for me and might take some time to adjust.
  2. Tawok

Tawok A Spicy Sausage

You know this is happening on XLINK baybee. We're going to dominate the SOCOM Rivals leaderboards. Finger speed so fast it'll crash the orbitals.
    SkiMask likes this.
  3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I said GODDAMN that's spicy!

First ever X-Link Champions right here. You know Ski gonna be on one of them 30 for 30s after this is over, right? Gonna have Mack and them salty H-Hour scrubs in tears when they refer to my rise to the top. From a lowly 1-13 tryhard that "nobody remembers wanting on their team" to the monster today that eats pieces of shit for breakfast.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Drum, MACK IS GOD and Tawok like this.
  4. Tawok

Tawok A Spicy Sausage

#TrizzleNaysh