Who wants to join my new clan?

Discussion in 'Clans/Free Agents' started by MACK IS GOD, Oct 16, 2015.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Well once our numbers warrant it, I assume we will be starting a clan on Xlink, correct?

Thats what has been troubling me lately. You have to understand that 90% of my pleasure in playing Socom was ruining the experience for other people. Teamkilling, taking over rooms, voting people out, talking shit in the lobby, etc. Im not sure if that style of play is going to translate well onto such a finite player base like Xlink. Its going to be some serious culture shock for me and might take some time to adjust.

2. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

You know this is happening on XLINK baybee. We're going to dominate the SOCOM Rivals leaderboards. Finger speed so fast it'll crash the orbitals.

SkiMask likes this.
  3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I said GODDAMN that's spicy!

First ever X-Link Champions right here. You know Ski gonna be on one of them 30 for 30s after this is over, right? Gonna have Mack and them salty H-Hour scrubs in tears when they refer to my rise to the top. From a lowly 1-13 tryhard that "nobody remembers wanting on their team" to the monster today that eats pieces of shit for breakfast.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Drum, MACK IS GOD and Tawok like this.
  4. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

#TrizzleNaysh

5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Ah when I still had the burn and itch to compete in a SOCOM tournament and wasn't banned from Rivals and SOCOMNextGen.

Them were the days.
    [​IMG]

6. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

"How SkiMask Got His Groove Back" @WAR_PIG
    [​IMG]

WAR_PIG and Drum like this.
  7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Drum and Tawok like this.
  8. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

That is a magnificent clip man, with a glorious burp to start er' off.

Drum likes this.
  9. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

LMFAO! I didn't see this until now. You are sick as they come.... and I like that. ;)

SkiMask, Tawok and Drum like this.
  10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Was gonna say, I plastered Tawok's brazen attempt at humor on Twitter too. Figured you were just being a black salty puss about it. Glad your just a sopping wet, clueless tampon instead. Well...That's not entirely true...Man does have some skill and patience with the claymores. Just no patience for Community BS... and I like that. ;)

WAR_PIG likes this.
  11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

In response to you John Gaddis; the answer is no, no I do not have a clan.

Closest I've come in the last 4 years is putting on a TRS tag when we do the Community Nights in a show of solidarity.

Drum likes this.
  12. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

I remember when we didn't even want you on our fuckin team™

SkiMask and Drum like this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

24 Hours of SOCOM Le Mans™

I bet I could find a few willing to field a team this Memorial Weekend...

Just sayin.