Wow, Gamebattles forums are no more.

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by eVo7, Aug 22, 2017.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Cali and Texas definitely got the tacos on LOCK. Chicago has some great mexican food too, as we have a lot of Mexicans up here, so I am never without some good enchiladas, a killer mole, or whatever I want. I miss Cali tacos though. TexMex food from Texas as well as the BBQ is a given...I'd die happy in Texas. And Fat...and Diabetic, LOL

LUKENBACHER likes this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I would NEVER vomit up a Lime-A-Rita. They are far too delicious.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  3. MACK IS GOD

Oh really?

1465225526184.jpg

Sorry man. It was a meatball soaked in gravy. I had to.

4. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

KC bbq is my fav bbq too.

MattyB likes this.
  5. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

While I feel I debated points civilly in this thread I did have a paragraph in my response to Tawok that was unnecessary because of the way he addressed me but I went ahead and edited that out and just left the points I felt were actually relevant to what we were discussing. If you feel any other content in my posts are more then just debating or were uncalled for feel free to edit them down as you see fit. I won't be offended by it as I know you're just trying to keep the peace to the best of your ability and to try to find the proper balance.

LUKENBACHER and Swill like this.
  6. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Mack i took you as a Straw-berita kinda guy.

7. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Retired Co-Founder & Co-Owner

I love me some Franklin's, but it is very difficult to simply enjoy. It takes a lot of planning, but in the end it is worth the experience.

If you are in Austin and pressed for time, goto the Salt Lick. If there are personal heavens, mine would have a lawn chair next to their pit. I literally love that place. You will wait a couple of hours for a table, but you bring your own booze. They have a huge outdoor area with live music, popcorn and lemonade, and our friends played dominos and drank while we waited. Then, it is literally all you can eat bbq - brisket, ribs, sausage, and all of the sides, and it is delicious for $23. If you don't finish your last platter, you can take it home with you. I have walked in that place and put down 2-3 pounds of meat in a few hours, and then took a couple pounds home with me. All for $23!

Yes, yes I have pictures....

17353231_408705426162643_8810844878937843281_n.jpg 17361970_408705412829311_4797663260096215752_n.jpg 17309021_408705406162645_2697661334701914645_n.jpg

8. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

[​IMG]

9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Agreed. I'd have to spend a couple days in Austin. 1 for Franklin alone, and then the next day for the Lick. That pit blows my MIND.

LUKENBACHER likes this.
  10. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Also:

Not taking into consideration that bone in chicken taking longer to cook than the meat products below it would prompt the cook to move it up to the warming rack after being fully cooked in order to make room for previously mentioned meat products while also keeping the chicken warm is Bush League, sir. The Bushiest of Leagues at that.

2*10^-35/10 for cognitive awareness. (You get something for saying you'd still eat it)

LUKENBACHER and MACK IS GOD like this.
  11. LUKENBACHER

That was just for the sake of a photo opp. That chicken cooked by itself for 2+ hours. (marinated/soaked in Tecate for 2 days and stuffed with jalapenos, onions, garlic, oranges, and coated in cajun seasoning) I had a foil trough under each - the chicken and the rack of ribs after cooking while they steeped. This prevented the chicken and ribs from drying out while the glazes and bbq sauce carmalized, and the B celebs underneath had their quick sizzles.

Save your amateur cards for the amateurs bud.

12. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

Right but Tawok's passive aggressive statement is trollish and didn't deserve a response. Why did anyone respond to that??

You're NUTS if you think CA BBQ is bad. Have you ever heard of Santa Maria Tri-Tip?! It's hella famous! It's just you're in SD with all the hoity-toity peeps. But maybe that's just envy speaking.

Edited to add a link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Maria-style_barbecue

13. Swill

Swill Killjoy

No, I certainly agree. I think 99% of his comment was fine, but he certainly took it unnecessarily far with the jab at the end. No argument from me there.

14. LUKENBACHER

I have definitely had some good tri-tip here. No doubt. But it is usually served in tacos and is rarely a nice chunk of Flinstones style bbq. It's more of a grilled steak imo, but still very tasty.

15. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

[​IMG]

LUKENBACHER likes this.
  16. MACK IS GOD

Official Rita rankings:

God tier:
    Mango, Grape, Watermelon

Great tier:
    Lemon, Cranberry

OK tier:
    Strawberry, Lime

Disgusting and WAY too sugary tier:
    Razzberry

Razzberry is moved to Good tier if mixed half and half with Lemon.

17. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

For you:

[​IMG]

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  18. MACK IS GOD

I think had his comment rang out on its own, I likely would have ignored it, but 1 post afterward War Pig chimed in with a blatant shit talking post. The combination of both is what prompted me to respond. In retrospect, even though I initially replied to Tawok, it was War Pigs comment that was the most egregious and what really led to the flare up.

Tawok at least was on topic and made valid points throughout his post, War Pig was just flinging shit to start trouble. He was really the catalyst for all of it.

Swill likes this.
  19. MACK IS GOD

Cmon now son. You know I dont fuck with that shit. I keep it classy:

mad dog.jpg

And for REALLY special occassions:

cisco_flavors.jpg

20. Swill

Swill Killjoy

It's whatever at this point. Honestly, it's sad that Ski and Pig had to be banned, as I don't like seeing people getting banned from here. But, they dug their own grave and they perfectly exemplified the very toxicity they claim to hate. Like others have said, it goes to show that toxicity was never the real issue with them. If it were, they wouldn't have behaved so toxic.

MACK IS GOD likes this.