Wow, Gamebattles forums are no more.

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by eVo7, Aug 22, 2017.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

God they still make this shit?

I drank it a couple times in HS. Same as Mad Dog. It's too refined of a taste for me now. ;)

2. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

[​IMG]

MattyB likes this.
  3. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

If anyone wants some Gasoline for their car lmao

[​IMG]

MACK IS GOD and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  4. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

Shame on You!!

5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Just drank one of these last week!

6. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

7. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Fuckin hell LOL. The perfect GIF for the perfect moment is always a gift to behold.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Smokey_Run like this.
  8. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

It's got layers. Amazing looking food, drama. The whole works.

SkiMask, JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Swill like this.
  9. RaidenXS

lol wut? That was a joke! How do you even get a Zima? Do they still make em?

10. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

The had limited re-release. Or are in the midst of it.

Shit then and probably shit now...

11. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

The liquor store I usually go to bought a case of it on a whim and nobody was buying the six packs. So they started selling them by the bottle for $1.69. I was getting my usual shit and was just like "fuck it" and bought one. Tasted the same as I remembered, like hairspray and bubble gum since I cant even remember how many teenage broads got schlonged while drinking that shit.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  12. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Desert Glory

I sent you a message, not sure if that shit is broken or what. Check your inbox dude.

13. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

Like the people microsoft paid to shill for the xbone at launch and for sure still to this day. The xbone was built to data mine you and watch you and anyone who has done any research knows this and has done any research on microsoft knows this, there about that data collection and they could get physical data with the Kinect to sell to marketers and advertisers which is what they wanted with the xbone. If you look hard enough you can usually tell the difference between an actual xbot, xbot fanboy, a paid microshill and an idiot with an opinion, an idiot with an opinion would be someone who has done no research and bought the xbone, was gifted the xbone or plays on an xbone that is someone in the famlies or a friends and they defend it because it's a normal reaction. If you have done any research and you still defend the xbone thats an xbot, xbot fanboy or a shill.

http://kotaku.com/xbox-ones-top-marketer-brags-to-advertisers-about-kine-1441807229
    http://adage.com/article/special-report-ana-annual-meeting-2013/xbox-reshape-marketing/244605/
    https://www.theinquirer.net/inquire...a-settle-youtube-xbox-shill-content-situation

14. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

So..you are under the impression that Sony isn't data mining its consumers? I have some bad news for you....data mining isn't exclusive to big bad Microsoft. The reality is the vast majority of services online have a big disclaimer on them specifically stating they can gather information and sell it to third parties.

Data mining is big business and its widespread.

15. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

There is regular data collection and then there is what was said in those links, it's not even close to the same thing and microsoft have ties to the nsa.

16. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

How about we don't take the thread back down that road, okay guys?

17. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

From Pumping Iron. Good Documentary. Combine that with Bigger, Stronger, and Faster. Essentially all you need to become a physical specimen.

Well, and a source for anabolics.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  18. RaidenXS

Chemo's road or the data mining road? Was there a discussion somewhere else that fkd up?

xCaZx- likes this.
  19. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

The data mining thing. The thread didn't derail because of that specifically but unfortunately it's one of those controversial topics that probably won't end with a civil discussion.

20. Ralo

Ralo S2- RaLo DesertGloryAllStar

pissed they did this