Wow, Gamebattles forums are no more.

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by eVo7, Aug 22, 2017.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Basically they are worried that the discussion of data mining will devolve into a Left vs Right argument.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  2. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

Who is "they". I am pretty sure its just animal doing his best to herd cats lol.

Edit: I think you are right, but I really don't understand how a conversation about data mining would ever devolve into a left versus right argument. It would be incredibly narrow minded for anyone to blame the left or right for data mining.

RaidenXS and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  3. Swill

Swill Killjoy

It's not that it would devolve into a Left vs. Right argument. It would devolve into a shitty discussion about politics in general, something which is explicitly forbidden here, and understandably so.

4. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

I didn't think data mining could be politicized. But I guess everything can nowadays.

5. MACK IS GOD

This is a better explanation than the one I gave.

6. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

On an astronomical order of magnitude...

:D :D :D :D

7. MACK IS GOD

Salty about the new avatar I see........

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  8. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

In all honesty, I laughed about it. It's pretty funny. You should get one of where he just trucked Discount Double Check...

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  9. Swill

Swill Killjoy

The government does a shit ton of data mining. The government is a political entity, so discussing the topic of data mining inevitably leads to discussing politics.

10. Medux

Medux Requiem

They've been doing this shit for years. Same trolls as usual.