[~X~] HELLFIRE S1 Clan roots recruiting

Discussion in 'Clans' started by thaAMAZNblue, Jun 6, 2017.

1. thaAMAZNblue

thaAMAZNblue [~X~]AMAZNblue

Good evening, my clan was started well before I started playing back in s1. In s2 it had two full rosters and it continued into 3 and CA. I am recruiting with the hopes of giving players a good group of guys, that are not interested in immature acts, and poor sportsmanship. Any skill level may apply. We play on CA and have anywhere from 3-8 players online daily.

[~X~] its not only a choice......its THEE only choice.

HOO-YAH! GO NAVY !

2. Medux

Medux Requiem

Pretty sure i use to play against you on CA. Good to see some familiar faces.

thaAMAZNblue likes this.
  3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Good to seeya @thaAMAZNblue ! I would totally be down with you guys but I'm TRS for life man. Hope you build them rosters so we can play you all!

Raheela!!!

thaAMAZNblue and Tawok like this.
  4. thaAMAZNblue

5. thaAMAZNblue

6. SHUDRSKI

SHUDRSKI Butterstick

Layin it down! ~X~

thaAMAZNblue and WAR_PIG like this.
  7. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Blue, what time you guys get on, on Wednesday nights? Cause usually I only get a round or two with you before you are out. We usually start around 10pm CST. You guys on earlier? Do you play on Saturday?

thaAMAZNblue likes this.
  8. thaAMAZNblue

Sorry I been away. The "regulars" which is anywhere from 10 to 20 of us play between 730pm est - 1130pm est.

So Mon-Sun 730pm-1130pm is the biggest uptime for the regulars that are not TRS. 7 days a week.

So if TRS could have a big showing the "regulars" could potentially have enough for 2 rooms or a big map maybe.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  9. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

We start trickling online around 1030pm EST. If you guys wanna make a late night, come join us (or we'll invade you!).

Could you imagine if we could get like 20-36 people to fill out some Big Maps?! I've been dreaming big maps for months but we haven't seen the numbers to make exciting games.

thaAMAZNblue and WAR_PIG like this.
  10. thaAMAZNblue

The "regulars" is like an episode o cheers. Same folks every night and the don't change they log off between 1030-1130. Bets time to even think if bigmaps are to invade at 8pm. Also Friday and Sat full rooms usually from 8 to 1100. All est.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  11. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

We were planning an event of big maps with the new SDVL server thing but I think it got pushed back. We'll try and hook up with you guys. Maybe post in roll call when you guys hop on and we'll try and get some peeps on with you.

thaAMAZNblue likes this.
  12. thaAMAZNblue

Well my clan is over 10 people on CA I will get them onboard with big maps. I'll group text and most have committed to "something new" and growing the game. Let me know when you need people and Ill get all my clan in on it.

13. thaAMAZNblue

Keep me informed so I can try and get my ENTIRE clan in on it. We are up to 13 members and will be 15 in a week when 2 old clan mates from 2012 buy their ps2's