Your Weapons

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by SkiMask, Mar 11, 2016.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Can't go wrong with BCM though. Love the Keymod rail. KMR Gunfighter?

Springfield just came out with a newer version of the SAINT that has a quad rail and dual flip ups. Kinda bummed about it, but if I do decide to mod mine, that's the route I'll go.

Sometimes beauty is in simplicity. Your's fits that bill brutha. Looks nice and perty!!!

2. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Yep it's a 13" KMR-A rail. Barrels is the enhanced light weight profile mid length gas... didn't get the cold hammer forged though.

Basically wanted to go light but still functional and the 13 inch is right where my fully extended hold lands. Shorter would of been lighter but I wouldn't of been able to grip all the way out plus there barrel shadow with a light would be worse.

Just need to go shoot it more now.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and SkiMask like this.
  3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Question is, what did you shoot?
    Damn, loving that camo job.
    Pretty sure I am gonna sign back up for the conceal and carry permit again. I let mine lapse after doing security as a job and after going to the mall recently, the shit on the news and just society in general, I think I will be re-upping for another term.

Even just being able to carry in a manner in which I prefer, it just makes good practical sense when going out to the big destinations with all the people. Other than that, I have to sort of forget this subject as I will just obsess over two new bio safes and something for the shotgun.

And then will want a new rifle and...

4. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

During that timeframe?

[​IMG]

5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

6. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

7. MACK IS GOD

B-but mine is real.

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Fucking golf score, fruit. I swear sometimes I wonder if ya'll do it intentionally.

Cause the math works out like:
    a)You think I that dumb to ask if you shot your weapon when you haven't taken possession or
    b)You can't connect my dots when I refer to your own writing. You literally ended your story with a golf quip.

This is like some "yes and..." shit from improve ya'll. Real convo 101 type shit, but whatevs.
    [​IMG]

9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

No I didn't think that at all, Sparky, relax. I have other weapons as I have pointed out. You could have been asking what I went and shot up out of rage regarding my dilemma. Seeing as my posts are normally loaded with humor and sarcasm, I looked at yours in the same vein.

I don't remember exactly what I shot; somewhere in the mid to high 80's. Maybe low 90's. Only been above 95 once all year and have been consistently shooting in the 80's for most of it...

10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Naw its cool. You shot paper, you shot a target, you shot a weapon and you shot a score in golf. Check. I would hope your not that gun shy of me to see what I was aiming at, but again; its cool. You think I some kind of Lamont.
    [​IMG]
    Cause what else could that be loaded with? You covered all the bases. The rage reach was just that. Maybe I need to look at you in the "Lamont Prism" for a bit till I deem you worthy of etymology again? Kidding of course.

/s <----- Just in case.

11. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

[​IMG]

Love The Jackal gifs, BTW. Used to load 20mm drums onto planes when I wasn't in a helo. Secondary duty was as a rated AO...

SkiMask likes this.
  12. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

I always knew you were an aim assist noob!

I died when I watched the promo video for it and they described it as durable and COMPACT! Ha! Thing probably weighs as much as the gun it sits on. Could you imagine how my of your view this thing would take up in an first person shooter... but then again you wouldn't need to see anything. Just run around holding the trigger down. LOL.

13. MACK IS GOD

The article says that the weapon raises concerns that anyone can now be a good as a military sniper overnight, lmao.

14. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

COUGH***SOCOM 3***COUGH

15. MACK IS GOD

So when SHTF and The Happening happens, youre telling me its just gonna be like a real life version of Socom 3?

Just kill me now......

16. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

STILL kinda bummed my "Precision Crafffffffftsmanship" wont work cause of the scene change. Total fucking bummer. Although I think I did manage to shoehorn in all 12 yesterday. What a prick.

You be the judge.
    [​IMG]